IGNORED

There's always womb for one more! Upcoming Babies 12

Bethella

8 hours ago, albireo said:

Dawson Kase Kendall was born yesterday: https://www.instagram.com/p/Brg9vsnA-Wm/

Who is Dawson a child to? And who are his siblings? I'm not familiar with the Kendall family and I did try and search but I think there are maybe two Kendall children with the same gender mix of siblings from the post I found a couple of years ago so I'm struggling to work it out!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Aine said:

Who is Dawson a child to? And who are his siblings? I'm not familiar with the Kendall family and I did try and search but I think there are maybe two Kendall children with the same gender mix of siblings from the post I found a couple of years ago so I'm struggling to work it out!

Not sure but looks like Ali (Kaser) Kendall was due in December so maybe hers?

2 hours ago, Aine said:

Tom and Jan Kendall have 7 children and 24 grandchildren:

1. Thomas "Tom" William b. 1977-78, married to Melissa Jo Washer with 6 children
    1. Paton
    2. Avery Christiana
    3. Taylor
    4. Christian Scott b. October 2011
    5. Annesley "Celeste" b. January 2014
    6. Eden Hope b. September 2017
  2. Cherie b. 1979-80, married Mark Jeffords November 28, 2003 with 4 children
    1. Oliver Christian b. 2009
    2. Jack Makana b. 2011
    3. Rowan Kate b. 2012-2013
    4. Evangeline Sophia b. March 2018
  3. Lise Marie b. 1982-83, married William "Cleve" Cleveland Morton on December 3, 2011 (double ceremony with her sister Prentiss) with 4 children
    1. William "Liam" Cleveland b. September 2012
    2. Kendall Wesley b. January 2014
    3. Carolina Elise b. February 2016
    4. Joshua Elliot b. July 2018
  4. John-Everett b. 1984-85, married Ali Kaser with 5 children
    1. Rensley Kae 
    2. Griffin Tate b. July 2012
    3. Baylor Hope
    4. Zanna Paige b. July 2016
    5. Dawson Kase b. December 17, 2018
  5. Prentiss Elizabeth b. July 1988, married James Chandler Allen on December 3, 2011 (double ceremony with her sister Lise) with 5 children
    1. Hampton Jireh b. October 2012
    2. Brighton Grey b. December 2013
    3. Sedalia Jubilee b. July 2015
    4. Aberavon Mercy b. November 2016
    5. Bedford Elijah b. August 2018
  6. Christiana b. 1990-91
  7. Andrew Hunter "Hunter" b. 1993-94, is in a relationship with Emily Stotmeister
3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s hard to tell with a big coat but she’s due to announce any day if she’s going to keep up her usual schedule. 

Actually she's well past her expected schedule. Her gaps have been 17, 18 and 22 months, with an average gap of 19 months. Her youngest is almost 23 months (2 at the end of January).

@Bethella Thank you! The post I was looking at didn't have Eden Hope, Evangeline Sophia, Joshua Elliot, Aberavon Mercy or Bedford Elijah (although I remember discussing the latter two's names here on this thread). I was getting confused as to whether it was Tom or John-Everett's child because Tom's kids have such gender neutral names for the most part. 

Thank you for clarifying! Interesting names among those Kendall grandkids. A mix of classic, older names that are more unusual but with good linguistic history, and modern/out there/Prentiss's place names haha. It's fun for an etymology nerd like me.

Is Annesley for Susanna Annesley (married name Wesley?) So not for most of the surnames of early church figures (like Spurgeon...still...why?!) but Susanna Annesley was seriously a bit of a bad ass and an interesting choice for a patriarchal family to choose considering she was so much the matriarch of the Wesley family and educated those boys/young men herself and was a damn force of a woman. My grandmother's father was a Methodist missionary (he also was a pedophile and criminal who abused his only daughter, committed incest, and hurt/abused many native Melanesian women in the Pacific Islands during his time) and he apparently hated Susanna Wesley and tried to pretend she never existed. He used to tell my grandmother that Susanna tried to 'steal' all the glory from her sons and only an evil and selfish woman would do that. It clearly wasn't true and my Nana ached to name a daughter Susanna or Susannah all her life (I'd like to maybe use it one day if I get the chance) but I do think the untrue lesson 'stuck' to her in many ways. She never took any credit and was so quietly proud of all her children and grandchildren. But she was the crazy strong woman who carried every one of us and modeled never ever giving up. She never saw herself that way though- she was so unassuming and stoic and devoted to everyone and everything more than herself. She did stick it real good to her father by stowing away on a ship from Fiji to Sydney and converting to Catholicism hehe

11 minutes ago, Aine said:

Is Annesley for Susanna Annesley (married name Wesley?) So not for most of the surnames of early church figures (like Spurgeon...still...why?!) but Susanna Annesley was seriously a bit of a bad ass and an interesting choice for a patriarchal family to choose considering she was so much the matriarch of the Wesley family and educated those boys/young men herself and was a damn force of a woman.

I don't know where the name came from. It could easily be from Susanna Annesley Wesley but it could also be from someone else with that name or after the English village* with that name (which is presumably where Susanna Wesley's family came from)

*Prentiss and James Allen name their children after towns associated with their favorite minister/theologians.

4 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I don't know where the name came from. It could easily be from Susanna Annesley Wesley but it could also be from someone else with that name or after the English village* with that name (which is presumably where Susanna Wesley's family came from)

*Prentiss and James Allen name their children after towns associated with their favorite minister/theologians.

I knew about the Prentiss habit of naming them for towns of their favorite religious historical figures. It's odd and far from my tastes but definitely still piques my interest.

Did some Googling and she is named after Susanna Wesley nee Annesley! I find this really awesome and remarkable because they seem to (in this blog post at least) praise Susanna's strength, perseverance, and giftedness. I'm not so happy they mostly praise her due to the most "notable" reason of blessing the world with the 'pen' of her son, Charles. But for some fundies, they seem to praise the woman she was without giving too much credit to the men in her life. 

https://kendallsintogo.blogspot.com/2014/02/our-heavenly-gift.html

Not fan of many of the messages in this video about Tom and Melissa's planned (or current?) missionary work in Togo but at the very least it seems like Melissa comes from a couple of generations of missionaries there who offered schooling and services and she was raised there. Tom is also a surgeon and wants to provide medical care. I wouldn't support them in their "fight against animism and Islam" but at the very least, they'd maybe really save some physical lives rather than the hypothetically "saved" lives of John Shrader- who promptly become "unsaved" once they wake up to his idiocy. 

https://kendallsintogo.blogspot.com/2014/02/our-heavenly-gift.html

Some dates for the Kendalls, mostly from the blog but also some voter records, newspapers, and IG:

Tom 6/23/77, Melissa (b. 9/28/78? not quite sure on year) married in late 2000

Paton 5/8/04, Avery 4/?/06, Taylor Elliot 4/?/09

Jennifer Cherie 8/15/79, Mark David Jeffords 4/?/80

Oliver 4/?/09, Jack (legal name John) 6/15/11, Rowan 11/15/12

Lise 12/18/81

J-E 8/9/84, Ali 3/14/87, married 6/5/09

Rensley 11/14/10, Griffin 7/24/12, Baylor 9/13/14, Zanna 7/21/16

Christiana 10/8/90

Hunter 2/7/94

ETA Taylor's middle name

David and Erica Frazer had a baby boy on 12th December, according to the Frazer blog. Josiah Robert Alan Frazer.

ETA: Big siblings are Elizabeth (4), Keziah (3) and Rachel (1).

19 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

David and Erica Frazer had a baby boy on 12th December, according to the Frazer blog. Josiah Robert Alan Frazer.

Those two are the Morton’s of that family. Two Frazer brothers married two sisters on the same day and the other couple only has two children while this is David and Erica’s 4th. 

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Those two are the Morton’s of that family. Two Frazer brothers married two sisters on the same day and the other couple only has two children while this is David and Erica’s 4th. 

I didn’t know Erica and Samantha are sisters! Wow. They look so unalike and have such different styles. Samantha wears makeup and modern modest clothing, Erica seems much more frumpy.

33 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

I didn’t know Erica and Samantha are sisters! Wow. They look so unalike and have such different styles. Samantha wears makeup and modern modest clothing, Erica seems much more frumpy.

At first I didn’t think they were sisters because they looked completely different. Then I saw something on the blog about them both having the last name Taylor so I believe they are sisters. I have wondered if they are adopted and that’s why they look so different or maybe they are just sisters that look nothing alike. Since it does happen. Here is a pic of Erica and Samantha from the Frazer blog from 2009. So they’ve known the family for awhile and the couples didn’t get married until August 2013.

5E7156DB-F11F-4838-8C3A-C64480713E8B.jpeg

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Then I saw something on the blog about them both having the last name Taylor so I believe they are sisters. 

I remember the fact that they are sisters being mentioned in one of the wedding posts.

I just noticed that Bonnie Engstrom's upcoming baby is listed as #9 for her, but it will actually be #8. 

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

I just noticed that Bonnie Engstrom's upcoming baby is listed as #9 for her, but it will actually be #8. 

She includes her first miscarriage in her count. We talked about it back when she announced in October. 

4 minutes ago, Bethella said:

She includes her first miscarriage in her count. We talked about it back when she announced in October. 

Hmm, I see on her announcement post she's calling this 'baby #9', but on Instagram she lists herself as a 'Catholic wife & mom of 7'. I'm not sure she's actually including her miscarriage in her total child count.

I guess for anyone confused, she currently has seven children and is pregnant with her eighth. She sometimes includes her early miscarriage when discussing how many babies she's had, but she seems to view herself as being a mother to seven (going on eight) rather than nine.

If no Duggar announces a pregnancy till the early days of January, I’ll be im disbelief. None of them - and there are so many couples rn - pregnant for that long is so weird.

And I‘ll be kinda happy too, because the longer the gaps, the fewer kids the married ones might end up with. Less kids to indoctrinate into the cult.

Tricia Regar (from Little House in the Hills last discussed on FJ in 2014) recently had #6. The blog is no longer accessible and she now uses "Clean House With Kids" as her brand. Oh and So.Much.Plexus. 

She posted a video the day she gave birth not of the bub but rather PLEXUS!!1!1!

I'm BEC because I just had a miscarriage and she appears on my Facebook feed due to friends made in my teens while dabbling in the launch of the Doug Wilson cult.

Her FB is public if anyone wants to see pics or the miracle of PLEXUS (a la J-Rod....)

15 minutes ago, Koolaid-Humper said:

Tricia Regar (from Little House in the Hills last discussed on FJ in 2014) recently had #6. The blog is no longer accessible and she now uses "Clean House With Kids" as her brand. Oh and So.Much.Plexus. 

She posted a video the day she gave birth not of the bub but rather PLEXUS!!1!1!

I'm BEC because I just had a miscarriage and she appears on my Facebook feed due to friends made in my teens while dabbling in the launch of the Doug Wilson cult.

Her FB is public if anyone wants to see pics or the miracle of PLEXUS (a la J-Rod....)

I'm so sorry for your loss.

7 hours ago, Koolaid-Humper said:

I am sorry for your loss. I would hug you if I could.

17 hours ago, Koolaid-Humper said:

@Koolaid-Humper, my heart goes out to you! So sorry for your loss. 

I haven't read Tricia's old blog, but I've been following on IG since even before she started to sell Plexus. What kind of fundie is she? She mentioned in one of her recent videos that she comes from a homeschooling family and didn't date but court her husband. Is she affiliated with any of the organizations or families we talk about?

6 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Katrina (Rebsch) Britton is expecting #5, livingforjesus85.blogspot.com/

I have never heard of her but it looks like she had her first four boys in rapid succession and this new one will be at least 2 years younger than #4. So at least it looks like she’s slowing down a bit. I can’t imagine having four boys four and under like she did when her 4th was born. 

31 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have never heard of her but it looks like she had her first four boys in rapid succession and this new one will be at least 2 years younger than #4. So at least it looks like she’s slowing down a bit. I can’t imagine having four boys four and under like she did when her 4th was born. 

Looking at her blog, I think I came across it once or twice ages ago but had forgotten about it. Funny how three of her four boys have normal biblical names (Isaac, Josiah and Silas) and the other has a really out-there name (Adoniah). It'll be interesting to find out what her upcoming baby is called.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived