IGNORED

Mueller Investigation!

Howl

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, Roger can't help himself and he's playing you, Judge Berman.  So be the new sheriff in town and lock him up, already.  

One thought just now: maybe Judge Berman is playing it super duper safe, so Stone has few opportunities to file with the court about his egregious mistreatment at the hands of the law. 

And yeah, March 4 is a Monday. 

Not sure why they filed a public Instagram post under seal. Here it is: 

I hope the judge throws Stone's ass in jail. He and Pavel Manafort can share a cell and keep each other company.

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I hope the judge throws Stone's ass in jail. He and Pavel Manafort can share a cell and keep each other company.

Stony Poo needs an audience like we need oxygen so he, like Trump need to be all alone,

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Stony Poo needs an audience like we need oxygen so he, like Trump need to be all alone,

I was thinking they could annoy each other to death. I could see Pavel brandishing a shiv after listening to Stone's BS for hours on end.

I'm shocked! :5624795ddab2a_32(34):

Ok, I was just kidding. We could see this coming from a mile off.

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Et Ty, Brute... 

Sigh. There is a Tweet storm around the bend. "Hardly knew him". "Worst Lawyer ever". "Goofy face Ty". "Cobb the Slobb".  

Judge Amy Berman is not taking any nonsense from Roger Stone. She is pretty angry with him.

Stone is really going to regret this book...

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Sigh. There is a Tweet storm around the bend. "Hardly knew him". "Worst Lawyer ever". "Goofy face Ty". "Cobb the Slobb".  

“I thought he was a baseball player?”(assuming he even knows who that Ty Cobb was.)

Judge Amy Berman is not taking any nonsense from Roger Stone. She is pretty angry with him.

Yes indeed. Judge Berman is being patient with him. Far more patient than this gentleman would’ve been.

And far, far more patient than a Judge 74 would be, who would’ve broken off judicial foot in hinders then rung up defense and counsel for contempt.
“I thought he was a baseball player?”(assuming he even knows who that Ty Cobb was.)

“Ty Cobb wanted to play. But none of us could stand the son of a bitch while we were alive, so we told him to STICK IT!”

43 minutes ago, smittykins said:

He was and even has an award named after him. Orange Shit Stain might not know they are two different people.

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

This boys and girls is today's example of White Privilege.  That lower life form of ozze needs to be in jail 

This boys and girls is today's example of White Privilege.  That lower life form of ozze needs to be in jail 

Like I said Judge 74 would have said ooze cooling his heels under the jail. The jail would be so full of fuck face sycophants they’d need to add on to the jail.

Roger Stone gonna be busy reading, the prosecutors just sent in over 2 million pages of data.

Most of it must be junk data, nobody can crime that much.

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Roger Stone gonna be busy reading, the prosecutors just sent in over 2 million pages of data.

Most of it must be junk data, nobody can crime that much.

Don’t know about that. Trump crimes at least that before his first Diet Coke at 5:00am

Here's a Mueller witness who may or may not have lied to the Congress 

Haven't watched this yet 

Andrew Weissman is leaving Mueller's team soon

420-0 huh

Roger Stone trial date:Nov 5 

No ruling on the book yet

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

420-0 huh

I find this a bit worrisome. IMO the only way they would want this public is if there is a way they can spin the info to make Trump look as innocent as a newborn baby. If they thought there was stuff in there that would ruin Trump they would want it hidden. 

32 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I find this a bit worrisome. IMO the only way they would want this public is if there is a way they can spin the info to make Trump look as innocent as a newborn baby. If they thought there was stuff in there that would ruin Trump they would want it hidden. 

It's a non-binding resolution though.  Aren't those mostly for show? 

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived