IGNORED

Mueller Investigation!

Howl

I'm sceptical that the investigation will actually stop. Mueller will have back-up plans for this eventuality. That man is not stupid and has known since the beginning that his position was precarious as soon as Sessions would be ousted. 

That said, this is what the presidunce said:

Tin foil hat time. I have a hopeful conspiracy theory. Bill Barr is known to have written a memo disparaging Mueller's investigation. That seems to be the reason why the presidunce was enarmoured with him and why Barr was nominated for AG. But Bill Barr is also known to be a long time friend of Mueller's. So... what if this is a set up by Barr and Mueller to get Barr in as AG, so he could protect the investigation? What if he's a double agent as it were? Seemingly aiding the presidunce, but in reality aiding Mueller? Wouldn't that be the ultimate? 

Yeah, I know. That's extremely hopeful thinking. Still...

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Tin foil hat time. I have a hopeful conspiracy theory. Bill Barr is known to have written a memo disparaging Mueller's investigation. That seems to be the reason why the presidunce was enarmoured with him and why Barr was nominated for AG. But Bill Barr is also known to be a long time friend of Mueller's. So... what if this is a set up by Barr and Mueller to get Barr in as AG, so he could protect the investigation? What if he's a double agent as it were? Seemingly aiding the presidunce, but in reality aiding Mueller? Wouldn't that be the ultimate? 

Yeah, I know. That's extremely hopeful thinking. Still...

It is wishful thinking. I'm going with the more likely situation being  Barr will do what Dumpy wants until he (Barr) does or says something that the incoherent tangerine menace doesn't like and then he'll be humiliated and fired because ETTD.

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It is wishful thinking. I'm going with the more likely situation being  Barr will do what Dumpy wants until he (Barr) does or says something that the incoherent tangerine menace doesn't like and then he'll be humiliated and fired because ETTD.

ETTD?

21 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

ETTD?

Everything Trump Touches Dies.

This is me waiting for news about Stone's stupid stunt:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Isn't it wonderful that this arrogant ass is abasing himself and whining please, judge, don't put me in jail?

To top it off, Stone's lawyer is also making a fool of himself.

Aww, Stone's afraid of being raped in prison. Well, he should have thought of that before he broke the law.

He's trying to blame volunteers. However:

Ergo, he posted it himself, believing himself to be oh so clever.

23 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Aaaaaand make that  bull shit. Roger Dodger daring, it is SOP for ya. Don't piss on the rule of law and tell us it's raining.

Why wouldn't the interns use their own phone's?

Nobody would give access to their phone to people whose names you don't even remember.

Prosecutor isn't taking any nonsense either.

Stone keeps going with the standard repug answer: I don't recall.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived