IGNORED

Mueller Investigation!

Howl

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simona , George, George's mom are having a Twitter feud and it seems very Housewives of DC

Tweets are being deleted already, can't see what George said.

IDK maybe I'm just not digi native but if I was considering divorce I wouldn't hash it out with hubby on goddamn Twitter

In the meantime George is dropping deep dark hints about an international spygate about to come out. Supposedly Brits, Aussies and Italians spied on Trump and I'm sitting here like, yeah so? They should spy the hell out of him

And Louise Mensch is involved...(she is a former British MP and current Twitter kook) 

The Papad./Kiki/Simona Twitter flame war is meta & the gift that keeps on giving.  I'm guessing Kiki read Simona like a book and wasn't having it.  Popcorn, anyone? 

48 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I'm sure that threatening the judge is going to help 

I bet Stone's lawyer was thrilled about this little stunt. :pb_rollseyes:

More than thrilled, if you take into account that he's jeopardized his pre-trial release.

*prays to Rufus to please let them throw Stone in jail stante pede*

Oh yes, Roger's in trouble. Make's you wonder if he's purposely trying to get himself thrown into jail, so he can say that they are persecuting him. Nope, Roger, they are prosecuting you.

Aww, Roger didn't "mean" to threaten the judge. "Roger Stone deletes photo of judge presiding over his case, says he didn’t mean to threaten her"

Spoiler

Days after a federal judge imposed a limited gag order on him, Roger Stone posted a photograph of that judge to his Instagram page that included her name, a close-up of her face and what appeared to be the crosshairs of a gun sight near her head.

Stone, a longtime confidant of President Trump, deleted the picture soon afterward, then reposted it without the crosshairs before deleting that second post as well.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson is presiding over Stone’s criminal trial, in which he has pleaded not guilty to charges of lying about his efforts to gather information about hacked 2016 Democratic Party emails that were published by WikiLeaks.

Jackson imposed the gag order Friday, telling Stone that he could not make statements to the media about his case near the federal courthouse in Washington, but imposing no other restrictions on his ability to make public comments.

The judge put greater constraints on attorneys and potential witnesses, telling them not to make statements that could prejudice jurors.

image.png.290eb08e1a56fbb9a614e64ba32d6628.png

In the text accompanying the first post, Stone referred to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, who brought the case against him. “Through legal trickery Deep State hitman Robert Mueller has guaranteed that my upcoming show trial is before Judge Amy Berman Jackson,” Stone wrote, adding that Jackson is “an Obama appointed judge” and the “#fixisin.”

The U.S. Marshals Service, which provides security to federal judges, did not respond to a request for comment.

In a text message to The Washington Post on Monday, Stone said the photograph of Jackson had been posted by a “volunteer” who helps him with his social media accounts.

“The photo has been misinterpreted and in no way did I mean to threaten the judge or disrespect the court.” Stone wrote. “[It] is a random photo selected from the Internet and was posted at my direction. Because it was open to misinterpretation I have ordered it taken down.”

Stone also disputed that the original post included crosshairs.

“What some say are crosshairs are in fact the logo of the organization that originally posted it — something called corruption central,” Stone told The Post. “They use the logo in many photos.”

The photograph does indeed appear on at least one far-right blog, emblazoned with the crosshairs-like logo.

image.png.1b1936be610fb0acdf9690ba62f325ac.png

Stone has used the possibility of a gag order as a cudgel to attack the special counsel's office. Earlier this month, Stone posted a photo of himself on Instagram with what appeared to be a large piece of gold tape over his mouth.

Beneath the photo, he wrote: "Now an Obama-appointed Judge wants to gag me so I can't defend myself from the many media leaks by the Mueller hit squad... My lawyers are fighting this effort to abridge my First Amendment Rights."

In the days leading up to Jackson’s courthouse-vicinity gag-order decision, Stone and his family members frequently argued that a gag order would limit his ability to raise money for his legal defense fund.

In a Feb. 8 fundraising letter, Stone’s wife, Nydia Stone, wrote: “The same Obama appointed judge who put [former Trump campaign chairman] Paul Manafort in solitary confinement prior to his being convicted of any crime is now considering issuing a gag order so that my husband can no longer publicly raise money for his legal defense — that’s why it is important that you rush me your answer today.” She underlined the sentence for emphasis.

Jackson is the same judge who ruled last week that Manafort — Stone’s longtime friend and former business partner — lied to Mueller’s prosecutors.

In past messages to The Post, Stone has struck a more conciliatory note, writing on the day of the partial gag order, “I am pleased that the judge’s order leaves my first amendment right to defend myself in public intact.”

“I will of course continue to be judicious about my comments regarding the case,” he added.

Um, Mrs. Stone, I would think Pavel Manafort was happy to be in solitary. I don't think he'd like to share a cell with the general population of the Alexandria Adult Detention Center. She sounds like she's as much of a tool as her husband.

In addition to his public apology, Stone has now also officially apologized to the judge. Seems like he doesn’t fancy a bit of jail time after all.

Although it doesn’t seem like much of an apology to me. He realizes the impropriety? Dude, you made a death threat to your judge. That’s not merely being inapropriate. That’s committing a felony. Good luck with that. 

11 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Judge: Hey Roge, if you want your bail revoked this is how you get your bail revoked

Three oberservations.

1) Lock him the FUCK up.
2) Thoughts and prayers, Roger.
3) Fuck you, Roger.

Of course Russia's agent in the Senate knows exactly what the presidunce is.

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Three oberservations.

1) Lock him the FUCK up.
2) Thoughts and prayers, Roger.
3) Fuck you, Roger.

Let me fly my snark flag;  Roger thought the gag order only referred to ball gags.  I have a feeling he's not going to be tweeting from jail, because his bail will almost certainly be revoked. 

In my city, a judge came very close to being assassinated when someone due to appear in her courtroom ambushed her in her driveway, with her family in the car, and shot her several times through the passenger side window. It was over 6 months before she was able to be back on the bench. 

Amy Berman is now in serious danger.    These credulous people show up at pizza places with an AR 15, send pipe bombs, kill people in synagogues.   Stone's post was so inflammatory, so referential to QAnon conspiracy nutcase beliefs that it could be easily construed as dog whistle for the judge's assassination and there are so many fragile people just waiting for someone to light their short fuse with a call to arms. 

Also, Sarah Kendzior is getting pretty damned chafed that Mueller seems to be handling criminals with kid gloves and can't understand why Jared (for example) hasn't been arrested, because he's out there actively causing damage to our nation, with access to at least some classified information. 

11 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Three oberservations.
3) Fuck you, Roger.

In prison... That would be a possibility, although I'm guessing he'll go to a nice prison.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived