IGNORED

Mueller Investigation!

Howl

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope when the investigation is done, enough evidence is presented to the public that Republicans change their mind about him. I know some won't but I can dream?  

If nothing else, I want his family  arrested. 

Rachel Maddow was a bit cynical about this deal; it was a little hand slap.  She was happy that Skadden Arps had to repay the money, but she noted that this was not a fine. Skadden Arps  just had to turn over their ill gotten gains to the Feds.   In the larger picture, this law firm rakes in over a billion a year, so paying back $4.6 million is, in Rachel's words, a rounding error.

On 1/18/2019 at 1:28 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Mueller paid for his salary again 

16 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Mueller out with a hold-yer-horses: 

I'm just curious, does anyone know how trustworthy BuzzFeed is?  I'm not familiar with that site, although I just perused it now and see they have not taken down the story.

I did notice the none of the "traditional" news sites (NYT, WaPo, sites that old fogeys like me trust) picked the story up.

Not that it would probably surprise any of us if true...

BF posted this just now. 

IDK, I wonder why Mueller didn't say anything when BF originally reached them for comment. 

And he's arrested.

The shit is going to hit the fan. :shitfan:

More info on his arrest.

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Mueller Friday is here: 

Couldn't happen to a "nicer" guy. 

I remember during the 2016 election Stone saying something like, "Next week Hillary will be done.", meaning something bad was coming out about her the following week.  Some of the Wikileaks stuff came out shortly after he made that statement.

It just astounds me how blatant all of Trump's minions, and Trump himself, were about all the illegal, underhanded stuff they were doing during that election.

My husband and I would look at each other when Trump spoke so glowingly about Putin and so nasty about our own law enforcement agencies and just shake our heads.  It was so obvious to us that he had his nose far up Putin's behind.

Oh, please let this be true!

Here's video of the arrest.

Memo to self: strive to live my life so that there never are TV camera crews camping outside my door waiting if I get arrested

I'm busy reading the indictment now. This jumped out at me:

Person 1 added in the same email, “Time to let more than [the Clinton Campaign chairman] to be exposed as in bed w 5 enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC. That appears to be the game hackers are now about. Would not hurt to start suggesting HRC old, memory bad, has stroke – neither he nor she well. I expect that much of next dump focus, setting stage for Foundation debacle.”

Anyone remember when the presidunce's accusations about Hillary's health began? If just after this suggestion (made on August 2, 2016) it would be rather significant.

Happy Friday! What a fabulous beginning to the end of another glorious Infrastructure Week. 

This just shows how brilliant Ari Melber was to have his panel of Michael Caputo, Sam Nunberg, Sam Clovis and Carter Page on all at once two days ago.  They are all Stone friends and confederates (or at least used to be) and all had been called to testify to the Mueller investigation.  Nunberg, who previously was on the Ari Melber show talking about how he'd never, ever turn on his dear friend and wonderful mentor Roger Stone, was singing a different song. 

Also, speculation is that Person 1 is Steve Bannon.  Just thought of evil sleazebags Steve Bannon and Roger Stone in cahoots makes my skin crawl. 

45 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Memo to self: strive to live my life so that there never are TV camera crews camping outside my door waiting if I get arrested

Alexa: Remind me to always wear pants in case the FBI hauls me out my home for committing treason.

Speaking of pants can we start call Stone Rodger McTreasonPants?

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

It just astounds me how blatant all of Trump's minions, and Trump himself, were about all the illegal, underhanded stuff they were doing during that election.

You nailed it, @kpmom.  They didn't really try to hide it.  Everyone, including and especially the MSM, was focused on the drama of Trump sucking all the air out of the room with scandals and outrageous tweets, and never really focused on what was playing out in front of us. 

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived