IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 2

Coconut Flan

30 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

As I said the last time this came up, Jackson could marry a younger woman and be having babies 50 years from now.

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT.

RUFUS TAKE THE WHEEL. I'll be dead before they're done reproducing.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, MsSaylor said:

Plus the next generation...

Don't even get me started on that. I can't handle the fact that Mackynzie could easily be married less than ten years from now. Nope.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Don't even get me started on that. I can't handle the fact that Mackynzie could easily be married less than ten years from now. Nope.

So could Josie.

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

So could Josie.

Yup. It's weird enough that Jackson and Johannah are teenagers now!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Josie will be 45 in 2054. And I'll be 66. If I'm still on Free Jinger tracking the Duggars when I'm 66... I can't imagine what my spreadsheets will look like at that point.

Rufus! I'll turn 84 that year. :pink-shock:

39 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Rufus! I'll turn 84 that year. :pink-shock:

I'll be right there with you... I'll turn 83 at the end of that year.

The scary thing is, will be looking for signs from the Duggar grandchildren that they are maybe leaving fundiedom.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I'll be right there with you... I'll turn 83 at the end of that year.

I'll be 88. If the Internet still exists, and if Excel is still used, and if the Duggars are still in the public eye I'll be surprised. With the way everything changes (slowly while you're living it but quickly in hindsight) I have to wonder what technology and fame will look like then.

• I Agree 3

Order reflects order in which I think they'll announce ?

JD and Abbie: John Burnett or Florence Marie

Josiah and Lauren: Levi Dwain or Julia Milagro

Joe and Kendra: Paul Joseph or Helena Renée

Anna and Smuggar: Matthew Joshua or Mercy Faith

Jessa and Ben: Tozer Douglass or Evangeline Carroll

Jill and Derick: Gabriel Rick or Selah Michelle

Joy and Austin: Simeon Terry or Judith Joy ("JJ")

JInger and Jeremy: Caleb Joseph or Hope Diana

Edited by SweetJuly
Now I can't wait for new Duggar babies just to see if I got anything right...
  • Upvote 1

Oh this is fun! (order is also the order I think they will announce) 

Josiah and Lauren: Logan Malachi or Leah Marie 

Jessa and Ben: Piper Gertrude or Breckinridge Owen 

Jill and Derick: Hazelelponi Ruth or Nathaniel James 

John and Abbie: Ada Grace or Wilbur Charles 

Josh and Anna: Matthew Lee or Mercy Elizabeth 

Jinger and Jeremy: Constance Marie or Credence Charles 

Joseph and Kendra: Emory Renée or Lester James 

Joy and Austin: Tabitha Michelle or Solomon John 

On 11/1/2018 at 5:01 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was always shocked that the Duggars are fundies who had 10 boys (most with biblical J names) and they never went with Jacob. 

I'm a dollar short here..

My personal theory is that one of Michelle's boyfriends was named Jacob. And that boyfriend may have defrauded her ever-so-slightly (with her compliance, though, or she him) to the point it drove JB mad with jealousy when Michelle confessed to him during a truth session. That and the "christian" doctor who told them birth control killed their Caleb baby* started them on this course of NIKE! and quivers.  Again, only a theory.

Because, really, why would a person go with all those -iah names without using Jacob?

*Not trying to make light of their horrible miscarriage, just pointing to it as a point of origin.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

I know this is in the Duggar section but I’ll talk about another fundie family naming theme. TheRoberts family from Raising Arrows have children with names 5 letters long. I don’t mind that type of theme. Because you can find a lot of names that sound different from one another. They have names like Megan, Emily, Mercy, Micah, Aspen, Creed, etc. 

• Upvote 4

On 11/23/2018 at 5:11 AM, SweetJuly said:

Evangeline

Love this name. Also I think it’s a solid prediction for Blessa. 

On 11/23/2018 at 1:40 PM, SorenaJ said:

Hazelelponi

Is this a real name??

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I know this is in the Duggar section but I’ll talk about another fundie family naming theme. TheRoberts family from Raising Arrows have children with names 5 letters long. I don’t mind that type of theme. Because you can find a lot of names that sound different from one another. They have names like Megan, Emily, Mercy, Micah, Aspen, Creed, etc. 

My sister, her boyfriend and my two nephew's all have 5 letter names. It was a coincidence at first but with my youngest nephew they decided to go with the Irish spelling of his name so that it had 5 letters, oldest nephew also had an Irish name with the Irish spelling so it went together well. 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

My sister, her boyfriend and my two nephew's all have 5 letter names. It was a coincidence at first but with my youngest nephew they decided to go with the Irish spelling of his name so that it had 5 letters, oldest nephew also had an Irish name with the Irish spelling so it went together well. 

My husband, myself, and one of my children have five letter names. Our other child doesn’t but his nickname does. Nicknames often have five letters in English. Like Tommy, Cathy, Patty, Ricky, Jimmy, Eddie, Sally, Annie, Katie, Jenny, Billy, Denny, Terry, Larry, Bobby, etc.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

ooooh @neurogirl i like a lot of your picks. Except hopefully Josh and Anna don't use Micah since they have a Michael (though i wouldn't be surprised....lol). Love the idea of Eleanor for John and Abbie, and Wyatt as a first or middle for JoKen's next boy. Very curious to see if SiRen will continue to pass down Milagro. Harper was a big fave of mine for JoStin until I remembered that Meagan Forsyth Ballinger's first is already Harper Lynn, haha. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

If Jill and Derick have a girl they will probably use the name Selah, since Jill loved the name.

I think Lauren or Jessa will be next to announce, followed by Anna, Abbie and Jill. Jinger, Joy and Kendra will possibly get pregnant near the middle or end of 2019.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone ever wondered how what they would name their personal quiver if they decided to go quiverfull? 

I got bored having no Duggar (or own) offspring to name at the moment that I askes my husband to come up with names for our hypothetical 12 children ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

42 minutes ago, SweetJuly said:

Has anyone ever wondered how what they would name their personal quiver if they decided to go quiverfull? 

I got bored having no Duggar (or own) offspring to name at the moment that I askes my husband to come up with names for our hypothetical 12 children ?

This will be in my head all day as I run errands ... naming my imaginary children.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic