IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 2

Coconut Flan

Kendra/Joe - Aubrey Michelle 8 pound 2 oz

Lauren/Josiah - Norah Mary 7 pound 6 oz

Anna/Josh - Muriel/Marielle Suzette 8 pound 8 oz

I don't have a guess for JD/Abbie yet.

• Upvote 1

Joe and Kendra are so boring and unoriginal that I think they'll go with a current popular name. And I think they'll grab the right to use Mary as a middle name, since they're having the first girl born after Grandma Mary's death.

So for Joe and Kendra: Emma Mary

It's much harder to pick what someone will name their first child, so I'm just going to go totally snarkworthy for Josiah and Lauren.

Josiah and Lauren: Rainbow Asa

I already guessed Madilyn Ruth for Anna and that blob she's married to.

JD and Abbie? Eh, who cares. I get a more traditional name vibe from Abbie, so I'll say: Caroline Grace

• Upvote 1

Okay, I’m going to make my official guesses.

Joe & Kendra: October 31st, 7lbs 13oz, Faith Renee

Josiah & Lauren: November 12th, 8lbs 2oz, Zoe Milagro

Josh & Anna: November 26th, 8lbs 1oz, Mariah Hope

John & Abbie: January 7th, 7lbs 7oz, Ada Grace

• Upvote 1

I won't be surprised if any and all of these babies have Mary in their names. They'll just say it's a precious and sweet way to honor Grandma and they all love it and agree it's a unique blessing for all these girls to share. 

That being said, I'm going with my ever hopeful guess for Smuganna 6; Money Redemption. 

Agree with everyone who has said Siren baby name will include Milagro. 

Hoping somebody pulls a surprise name like Spurgeon or Destiny and/or some interesting tryndee spelling. These people have been extra boring lately, one of them needs to spice it up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I made my prediction earlier today and I've already changed my mind.  I said Norah Mary for Lauren/Josiah but I want to change it to Iris Marie.

I really feel like one of the Duggars will use Nora/Norah. I'm going to say Nora/Norah Grace for Abbie/JD if Lauren or Kendra don't use it.

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2019 at 8:57 AM, justmy2cents said:

All caught up now. Kendra is due soon. I think we should have a cut off for birth date guesses once they reach early term. How about no guesses for Kendra after tomorrow, October 31? Then for Lauren I’ll accept guesses until Sat. November 2nd since she’s due about 2 weeks after.

Name and size guesses will be accepted until they deliver. And please, let’s try to keep the name guesses to a minimum ?. I’ll post a list every week for people to review.

You are a champ! Please treat yourself to all the Halloween junk you want ?

• Upvote 1

Joe and Kendra: Mary Renee or another family name. 

Josiah and Lauren: Hope Milagro

Josh and Anna: Molly Rose 

JD and Abbie: Amelia Marie

• Upvote 1

Joken holly Christine halloween bday 

jabbie jan 1st Savannah grace-Michelle 

Anna nov 14 madelyn Michelle 

• Upvote 2

Here are the latest birth date guesses for Siren's baby:

Spoiler

11/12 – Babysitter, singsingsing

11/14 - Caskett4ever

11/15 - JPickleDuggar

11/16 – Sorenaj, Nashville92

11/18 – ihaveanexamintwodays

11/19 - jillsdopplerofdoom

11/20 – Markie

11/21 - Jatalie1996

11/25 – albireo

11/28 – freshlemonade

11/29 - Smee

I'll accept guesses for them for the next 24 hrs.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 1

Joe and Kendra's daughter, Addision Renee, was born 2nd November at 5:33 am weighing 7 pounds 12.5 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches.

I was 1.5 pounds off the birth weight.

A lot of people got the middle name but I don't think anyone got the first. 

Edited by jillsdopplerofdoom
  • Upvote 1

I’m changing my guess for Lauren, because I think it’s time for something ridiculous. Sticking with the ABC theme, I’m going with Bunni Marie. My “exhaustive dictionary of bible names” tells me Bunni is an actual name in the bible meaning “my understanding, I am built”. But more to the point, it’s ridiculous for a person who will eventually be a grown woman, but ideal for someone who sees babies as cute things that extend THEIR identity into “mother”.

@Smee I agree. To give that name to a baby isn’t really ideal. When they get older and want to go by something else, now that’s understandable. 

For example the creator of the YouTube channel Grav3yardgirl goes by Bunny - and has for years. But that was her choice. It wasn’t a name her parents saddled her with at birth. 

Swamp Family Strong!

OK, here we go. No one guessed Addison Renee for the name (though plenty of people guessed correctly that Renee would be the middle name) but @RhythmicSkater came the closest with Allison Renee. @JPickleDuggar guessed the correct birth date. @SorenaJ came closest to the length, off by an inch (there were only 3 guesses :) ). @singsingsing 's guess of 7 lb 13 oz was just .5 oz off of the actual weight.  Congratulations to all the "winners". Here are some ???? to go along with your bragging rights.

• Upvote 9

11/8 for SiRen!! Earlier than most of use thought. Bella Milagro.

I'm going to gloat into the black hole of the internet because I HAVE NEVER BEEN 100% RIGHT on a name before xD xD xD 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6

OK, 2nd GrandDuggar born in just under a week. Three posters guessed the correct first & middle names, @ihaveanexamintwodays @duggarbabynames and @Nashville92 all guessed Bella Milagro. No one guessed the baby would be born over a week early but @Radish came the closest by guessing 11/10 for the birthday.  Also, no one guessed less than 7 lb for the weight but @albireo came closest at 7lb 2oz. @JPickleDuggar was the only guess for length and a decent guess it was, just half an inch off.

Here are some ??? & ??? to split among yourselves. Thanks for playing!

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic