IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 2

Coconut Flan

John and Abbie:  boy born Jan 3  John David Jr  

• Upvote 2

If they don't go for avaition theme names for their children now I will be disappointed. So much cooler than letter theme's or Christian heroes or el ending. 

• Upvote 7

J'abbie - Twin girls born 10th January 2020. 5lb 3oz and 4lb 12oz in hospital. As Abbie is a (former?) nurse I would like to think she is sensible.

Girls - Piper Abigail/Sky(e) Maria 

Boy predictions just in case I am wrong: John Robert/Jet Isaac

Edited by jillsdopplerofdoom
  • Upvote 4

Jabbie's kid:

Thomas Galahad or Genevieve Marie

I'm not sure why Galahad, maybe I can picture Abbie liking King Arthur myths

• Upvote 1

John and Abbie: 

A boy, born 4 January, named John-David Duggar Jr., but called Jett 

If it's a girl: Ada Grace Duggar 

• Upvote 3

Kendra- something cute, like Kylie or Kaci

Lauren- something she considers chic like Guinnevere or Juliette. 

Anna- Melody or maybe Michelle

Abbie- John or Charlotte or something more classic.

• Upvote 4

I guess something pretentious and out of left field for JD and Abbie. Maybe a boy called Rupert or something. I do think they’ll have a boy, after the 2019 girl blitz. 

• 3 weeks later...

Now we know John and Abbie are having another girl I am going to go with Amelia Marie or Mary or Skye Grace. Hope they go with Aviation theme.

• Upvote 2

For Jabbie: Amelia Jane or Amelia Marie. I think John will want to honor Jana with the name somehow. For the birthday I'm going with January 12, John and Jana's birthday.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Now we know John and Abbie are having another girl I am going to go with Amelia Marie or Mary or Skye Grace. Hope they go with Aviation theme.

An aviation theme? Why would they do that? Did anyone else know that JD is a pilot?

• Haha 10

I joked about Amelia being her name but I’m not so sure. I kind of think Abbie would like lesser known biblical names. The ones that aren’t too common or a variation of a biblical name. Maybe Genesis Sky? 

• Upvote 1

I don’t feel like Jabbie will go with anything too unusual, rather fairly normal Biblical type names. Genesis Sky sounds a bit like a band or album title to my ears. Instead of just Sky maybe they’ll go with something like Skyla. I dunno, I never really join in with baby name predictions!! 

Interesting how the Bateses give the name when doing the gender reveal but the Duggars don’t. Actually I think Jill revealed Samuel’s name before the birth but that’s the only example I can think of. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I don’t feel like Jabbie will go with anything too unusual, rather fairly normal Biblical type names. Genesis Sky sounds a bit like a band or album title to my ears. Instead of just Sky maybe they’ll go with something like Skyla. I dunno, I never really join in with baby name predictions!! 

Interesting how the Bateses give the name when doing the gender reveal but the Duggars don’t. Actually I think Jill revealed Samuel’s name before the birth but that’s the only example I can think of. 

Her brother and sister have used some usual names so I thought maybe Abbie would too. But she might be traditional. A boy name would be easier to guess. We know John is going to be in there somewhere. A girl named is so much harder! Once she names a couple of kids, I will get a much better idea of her name taste. 

Fair enough. It’s difficult to predict any kind of naming pattern when baby #1 isn’t even born yet!! Marie could be an option as it’s Jana’s middle name and it’d be a tribute to Grandma Mary. With so many granddaughters coming up Mary is bound to be featured in at least one name.

• I Agree 2

I'm going to go with Jacqueline Marie for the Jabbie baby. After Jacqueline Cochran, who was quite notably a Republican.

• Upvote 1

My pet theory is the Duggars or Duggar friends read here and whatever name is suggested or guessed by FJ is immediately out of the running. That’s why so many names are nothing anyone here thought of like Felicity or Ivy. 

• Upvote 3

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic