IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 2

Coconut Flan

I don’t think JoKen will do a theme, I see JoStin maybe doing a bible-theme.

SiRen both come from a letter-theme family so I agree they are very likely to continue the ‘tradition’.

• Upvote 8

I could see Josiah and Lauren doing a theme. Not sure about the others. Josh did a theme and Josh is the black sheep, so they might not want to follow in his footsteps. 

• Upvote 3

I think Joe and Kendra will use another family name, especially for a boy. I think either Paul after her father or James, after his father, grandfather and his brother.

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Joken will have a girl named something cute. Like Chloe Christina.

I think the same, if not Chloe, I can see a name like Lily or Molly. The Duggar girl grandchildren have had nice names so far, the spelling of Mackynzie's name is not the best but they are still better than Spurgeon, Israel and Marcus Anthony.

• Upvote 6

I already guessed the particulars for Jessa but want to emphasize I think it will be a boy.

JoKen: 

Boy: Everett Paul Duggar (Kendra is cutesy and won't be able to resist rhyming)

Girl: Bridget Paulina [I am predicting girl] (her Dad's name will make an appearance this time)

Edited by AtlanticTug
  • Upvote 2

I'm keeping the JoKen predictions I made awhile ago:
Boy: Wyatt Paul
Girl: Paisley Rose

• Upvote 2

I think JoKen's new baby will be a girl!! Name predictions below:

Girl: Brinley Renee 

Boy: Hunter Paul

• Upvote 3

Koken #2 - I hope, as I always do, is a boy.

Names -

I think Robert for a boy, and whatever Paul's middle name is (not sure, can't find it). 

For a girl, something very cutesie for a middle name, and then Renee for a middle name.

• Upvote 3

For JoKen’s baby I’m going with:

Girl: Charlotte Renee

Boy: Cameron Paul 

I’ve had those names written down since Garrett was born. No real reason for the first names, just what popped into my head first. I’m pretty confident they will honor her family this time with a middle name. 

• Upvote 2

I see them sticking with popular names that aren't too out-there.

Boy: Noah Matthew

Girl: Ava Renee

• Upvote 4

I don't think thibk JoKen will go for a cutesy trendy name. They didn't the first time around. I think they'll go for a traditional name honouring family members. I'll post my guess later. 

• Upvote 3

Damn it, why is this thread at the top of the page? Did I really have to find out here that we were right and JoKen is having another baby?! Argh :D

Need to check the JoKen thread for details and will BRB with predictions!

ETA predictions:

Birth date: 9th October

Name Girl: Renée Christina

Name Boy: Paul Robert

Edited by SweetJuly
predictions for JoKen baby
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Markie said:

So, Josh & Anna have the “M” naming pattern, Derick & Jill might have the “el” endings (or that could be coincidental. Are there any other Duggar couples that you predict will continue some sort of naming patterns? I could see SiRen doing one. Not sure why. Maybe because it seems cutsie like them.

I think SiRen are most likely to have a letter theme. Benessa have a "weird last names of preachers" theme that I think they'll keep. I see JoKen doing a lot of family names, but no theme.

I'm thinking their baby will be a girl, Christine or Renee will be in her name. If it's a boy I think his first name will be Paul, maybe Paul James or Paul Joseph. I wonder if they'd call a baby with those names PJ.

• Upvote 2

Predictions:

Benessa #3  boy,  Cornelius Boyce, born June 13th

JoKen #2  girl,  Emma Christina, born Oct 28th

• Upvote 1

@Carm_88, okay, I want to reserve the right to edit my predictions if better info comes out (i.e. approximate due date). And may Rufus abundantly bless you for your sacrifice on our behalf! :my_biggrin:

JoKen 2

Jinder: Girl

Name: Faith Renee

Birth date: October 24th

Weight: 7lbs 7oz

Length: 19 inches

If it's a boy, I'll guess Daniel Paul for the name.

• Upvote 2

I am going to go with Renee for a middle name for a girl since they used Garret:

Katherine(Katie)Renee or Jacob( Kendra dads name?) Duggar 

October 14

8lb 4oz 

For Jessa and Ben:

Lilly Evangeline or Aiden Tozer 

June 11

9lb 2oz 

• Upvote 2

Jessa and Ben: 

A girl, born 8 June, named Piper Augustine Seewald. 

Measuring 21 inches/53.3 cm and weighing 9 lbs 1 oz/4.111 kg 

If it's a boy: Knox Luther Seewald 

Joseph and Kendra: 

A girl, born 5 October, named Ethel Renee Duggar.

Measuring 19½ inches/49.5 cm and weighing 8 lbs 10 oz/3.459 kg 

If it's a boy: Robert Joseph "RJ" Duggar 

• Upvote 2

All guesses to this point have been updated and if you want to change, give me a nudge! :) 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

I think Joe and Kendra are not going to be “trendy” but also very top 50 baby names area. Garrett has elements of names popular now and is a family name, so it’s not what I expected but I wasn’t surprised. Names like: Logan, Liam, Gabriel, Dylan, Owen, Wyatt (for boys) and Abigail, Sophia, Olivia, Madison, Avery, Alexa (for girls) etc. These aren’t specific predictions, just a guess in the direction they’ll go.

• Upvote 3

Not knowing if there's a theme makes name guessing so much harder. I don't actually think Joken or Joystin will do a letter theme, but the name Grace Michelle keeps coming to mind. It would work for a family name theme, and it happens to start with G.

October 9th is my birthday, and according to the Duggar Data predictions it's their due date.  I'll stick with that.

• Upvote 3

I think Joe and Kendra are kind of wildcards right now because they went with a family name for their first kid. That makes me suspect that they'll go with something fairly traditional and meaningful to them in the future, so I'd guess family names + Biblical names or names of prominent Christians they admire... but they could also do a complete 180 and decide Oaklynne Rynae is a precious name for a girl.

2 minutes ago, adidas said:

Do we know what Kendra’s middle name is?

Renee.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic