IGNORED

Baby Name Thread 2

Coconut Flan

June 4th

Charles Newton “Charlie” or Elizabeth Lauren “Libby” 

8 lbs 2 oz

Newton is after John Newton, writer of Amazing Grace. I think for girls they will go with traditional or biblical names with cutesy nicknames. 

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Netflix&Grading said:

June 4th

Charles Newton “Charlie” or Elizabeth Lauren “Libby” 

8 lbs 2 oz

Newton is after John Newton, writer of Amazing Grace. I think for girls they will go with traditional or biblical names with cutesy nicknames. 

puke, name your kid after someone who threw people overboard? redeemed or not, fuck that!! stupid fundies would though!

• Upvote 1

Boy: Graham Chambers (after Billy Graham who "was an American evangelist, a prominent evangelical Christian figure, and an ordained Southern Baptist minister" and Oswald Chambers who was a "British pastor, author of My Utmost for His Highest, son of a Baptist pastor converted to Christianity under C. H. Spurgeon")

June 3rd

9lbs

21inches

2:39pm

Edited by JPickleDuggar
  • Upvote 4

Boy Tozer Lincoln or Lincoln Tozer

Girl Piper Lauren ever since they first mentioned John Piper I've thought they'd go with Piper for a girl. 

June 8th

• Upvote 5

I'm hopeful for Methuselah Graham, who better to name your kid after than the guy who god let live that long. And of course, Billy Graham. They could call him Meth for short.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16

Boy: Knox Livingstone or Calvin Tozer, or any combo of them

Girl: Piper Lauren or Piper Mary

• Upvote 3

Jessa has hinted she was having girls the last 2 pregnancies and she's ended up birthing 2 boys. This time she says "she feels it's another boy" so my bet is that she's misleading crowds as she likes doing and having a girl.

My name guesses:

- Annie Birch

- Piper Sidney

- Charlotte Latourette

- La Torre Catherine

all these are Baptist/Calvinist preacher- inspired ?

Edited by MailHasArrived
misspelling
  • Upvote 3
  • Move Along 1

My guess for Jessa:

Girl - Piper Lauren

June 7th - 8 lbs, 5 oz.

If Seewald 3 is a boy, my name guess is Tozer John

17 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

I think they would go with the middle name Nicole for a girl.

I don't think for the first girl, maybe down the track for future girls. I can see them honouring their mothers and grandmothers and even Jessa herself first.

edit to add, I also think there is a good chance she will use no family names at all as she has not yet. Maybe a death in the family may change things. 

I have several guess for girls names 

Florence 

Charlotte 

Evangeline/a

Amy 

I am a hedge better lol maybe closer to the end I will pick and stick

Boy 

Calvin 

Edited by AussieKrissy

1 hour ago, Purrl said:

Why are so many of you predicting Piper Lauren specifically?

Piper references pastor/theologian John Piper, which matches their name theme so far, especially since we know they've quoted him in the past.

Lauren is Jessa's middle name. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

On 1/23/2019 at 12:02 AM, Kelsey said:

I think they would go with the middle name Nicole for a girl.

Nah that's Felicity's middle name, not that the Duggars have an issue with reusing names. That being said both Anna and Jinger used their own middle name for their firstborn daughter. Mac's middle name is Renee and Felicity's is Nicole. 

• Upvote 7

So I'm new to this site, but I have always LOVED guessing their baby names!! I have had a few picked out for awhile now for everyone and just have been waiting for someone to announce!

I really think it's a girl this time. 

Charlotte Hannah after Charlotte Lennox and Hannah More. Or, Piper Elizabeth after John Piper and either Elizabeth Montagu or Elizabeth Griffith. But really I think she'll go with Charlotte 

If it happens to be a boy though, I think the name will be Calvin Tozer or Wesley Chambers (I really hope that they keep the normal names as first names from now on). 

• Upvote 4

Graham Wesley or Susanna Carmichael. Born June 6th. 9lbs 2oz.  I'm leaning girl but I know there's no way to know.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 1:29 AM, Greendoor said:

No more girls consigned to a life of fundism! - one is enough

Boy:  Charles Jonathon 

June 6,

8 lbs 7 oz

Which girl are you counting as the one? Felicity is the first girl with a Duggar-mother but Mac and Mer also exist even if we’d all like to forget about their father. 

• Upvote 6

As I said in another thread, I’m guessing Hudson (after the missionary) for a boy. Probably a middle name, I don’t think they’ll use H for two first names. Taylor Hudson? ;) 

Maybe Eliza for a girl. Eliza Lauren.

But I think it’s another boy. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Putting in my official prediction for Threewald.

Boy. William Tozer. Born June 7th (my dad's birthday) 8lbs 10 oz

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

My guess.

Jinder: Boy

Name: Luther Noyon Seewald

Weight: 9 lbs 9 oz

Length: 21.5 inches

Birth date: June 10th, 2019

• Upvote 2

So, Josh & Anna have the “M” naming pattern, Derick & Jill might have the “el” endings (or that could be coincidental. Are there any other Duggar couples that you predict will continue some sort of naming patterns? I could see SiRen doing one. Not sure why. Maybe because it seems cutsie like them.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic