• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

M Is for Mama 2: Quiverfull/Pinterest

luv2laugh
26 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I swear I’ve replaced the main bathroom mat so many times. I have to wash it a lot due to little boy pee and constant dirt. You can only wash a bathroom mat so many times before it starts to fall apart. How is she going to clean these fancy rugs? 

How is “she” going to clean these rugs? Her children will.

Braggie was snarky and defensive that someone had the audacity to question her placement of the rug near the kitchen sink. Compared to her pesky followers, Ms. Braggie is the cleanest of them all (AKA forces her children to her maids while she peruses Instagram and eBay). She has no respect for her fan girls and how dare someone question her :).

43D3D3B7-1056-4620-98BF-E8DB504ED333.thumb.jpeg.685e267c2e96db36e0f5a636429310f0.jpeg

Haha “we” move it and clean it a lot. No, your children and your mother do.

Edited by luv2laugh

JermajestyDuggar

I wish people would question her more. Maybe one day she will snap and go on some asshole tirade that makes her lose a bunch of humpers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

luv2laugh

LOL I can't get over, "I've always had a rug in front of my sink so I guess the getting dirty doesn't bother me too much :)."

That was her response to a fan girl who asked a simple question that wasn't snarky at all. I'm trying to stop using the word "bitch", in reference to other fellow women, so now I'll just say, my Lord, Braggie is a BUTTHOLE. She comes across as a snotty teenager. :)

Edited by luv2laugh

NotQuiteMotY
On 1/14/2019 at 6:01 AM, danvillebelle said:

That would be a gorgeous tree...if it weren't half-covered by burlap ribbon.

The only words I think of when I see her interior are:  cluttered, cavernous BARN.  I could never feel at home in such a huge interior space.  

I just cringe thinking of how much it must cost to cool it in a Texas summer...

luv2laugh

The interior of her house is resembles the inside of Home Depot or IKEA. Wide, in a bad way, as the interior's structure makes it looks like she lives in a warehouse. Barren (except for cluttered shelves). The interior (and exterior) lacks quality and screams cheap (big is not always better). 

Edited by luv2laugh

Shiny
7 hours ago, milkteeth said:

I'm sure that if Braggie watched Marie Kondo's show or read anything about her she would claim that it's pagan idol worship since Marie takes the time to introduce herself to the house and thank it. Of course, the real reason she'd be rejecting it is so that she doesn't have to get rid of any of her crap. I mean, does anything in Braggie's life spark joy? 

True story. We are homeschoolers and a bunch of the families in our homeschool group are boycotting the show because she "practices mysticism" with the thanking of the house. Thankfully my only interaction with these people is during piano practice. 

Red Hair, Black Dress

Mysticism???   They'd hate me then and threaten burning at the stake.  We had a party for the house when it turned 100 six years ago.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress

JermajestyDuggar

Braggie took the kids to a science museum. I always shake my head when fundies head to science museums. Since they all ignore such a huge chunk of it.

EowynW
2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Braggie took the kids to a science museum. I always shake my head when fundies head to science museums. Since they all ignore such a huge chunk of it.

You'd be surprised how much those fundie kids actually soak up though. Science & History museum trips were some of the highlights of my fundie homeschooled life. 

JermajestyDuggar
1 minute ago, EowynW said:

You'd be surprised how much those fundie kids actually soak up though. Science & History museum trips were some of the highlights of my fundie homeschooled life. 

I’m definitely glad to see the kids there. I’m just amazed the parents even want to set foot inside the building! 

EowynW
11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m definitely glad to see the kids there. I’m just amazed the parents even want to set foot inside the building! 

My mom loved taking us. A ton of mistakes were made, but she did try so damn hard to be a good homeschooling mom.  She taught me how to think outside the box in many ways, even if it has now backfired on her, lol. She also introduced me to Greek mythology and Shakespeare. 

Edited by EowynW

Red Hair, Black Dress

Someone mentioned up thread about how much AC must cost Braggie in the hot East Texas summer.  This is, of course, assuming she has AC in the whole house (not just her bedroom/ her sitting room) or that she turns it on at all/ sets a temp that will cool the house.

i can see her having AC only in her bedroom.  I've known 3 people who do this here in the steamy South.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 3