• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
samurai_sarah

JRod 80: The world's bestest Christian, like, evah

mrs
11 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

Link, I use to work for one of their business. I did not know the connection until after I started.

I know someone who has a reborn that appears to be part human part baby. She got it because her family kept pressing her to get married and have a baby because her clock was ticking. She sometimes takes it for walks in the park and enjoys messing with people.

Really? I would be interested in reading about your experience if you are willing to share. I learned about the reborn doll business from the Survivor podcast. I'm not positive which episode mentioned it, but I think it was the question and answer one. I believe they list a bunch of companies.

https://www.survivorspodcast.com/podcast-episodes/

Tofu

Jill commented that the girls haven’t been this excited since Janessa was born when they saw the dolls. The dolls hair looks like thick strands with huge roots. Almost like ingrown hairs.

Alice in Fundieland

At the end of this post Jill says to message her. I’d love to message her and ask how she can work for and promote a company that shows a young lady wearing sluttish pants. :pb_rollseyes::pb_lol:

Spoiler

4CE05C2B-9454-4586-9D14-5CD948CD5811.thumb.jpeg.3ff438897c34f1034238ecb14309dee0.jpeg

Spoiler

570EAF21-C989-472F-A107-5DC611B87F42.thumb.jpeg.c1ea43b5e6a29ca0f982080cdb1581f4.jpeg

Alisamer

Wait, Jill is getting a reborn? I hope it's free. 

Those are not play dolls. Not even the badly done ugly ones. It will take no time at all for the kids to ruin that if she lets them play with it. And if she doesn't, where's she going to put it? They're putting real babies in cages in the RV already!

i could have seen her with one in a few years, once she's done having babies and the youngest is too big to be the infant anymore, but now? Doesn't make good sense. 

And I say this as a person who once spent $800 on a (not reborn) doll, then an additional $50 for his eyes and boots - Jill has better things to spend her time and money on! Feed your kids, Jill; take them somewhere educational, go to story time at the library, get them shoes that fit and actual swimsuits. Don't spend large amounts of money on a reborn doll. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 12

CTRLZero

So...what is "prebiotic" fiber?  Am I missing a new exciting "sneak peak" at some new evolutionary fiber?  (Watch those typos, Jill!)

*Typed after two beers and still spelling better than JRod.   :tw_beer:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • Love 3

Happy
PennySycamore
21 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

So...what is "prebiotic" fiber?  Am I missing a new exciting "sneak peak" at some new evolutionary fiber?  (Watch those typos, Jill!)

*Typed after two beers and still spelling better than JRod.   :tw_beer:

Prebiotics are types of fiber that are supposed to help with the growth of beneficial guy flora.  

Here's a Wikipedia article that may shed more light on prebiotics:

Prebiotic (nutrition)

CTRLZero
1 minute ago, PennySycamore said:

Prebiotics

Thank you!  I had heard of probiotics, but now have learned something new.  I still like the idea of pre-biotic being some proto-lifeform* waiting to evolve, lol! 

*Wikipedia describes it [my bolding]: "prebiotics, like probiotics, are a conceptual intermediary between foods and drugs."  Hmmmm.

Georgiana

Continue here: