• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
samurai_sarah

JRod 80: The world's bestest Christian, like, evah

OhNoNike

Don’t mean to interrupt the jesky convo, but catching up. 

This photo and @littlemommy avatar couldn’t have been better placed. 

Spoiler

4420A6FC-A27D-4EB1-BA06-0CE1CEBE2A84.thumb.jpeg.c384aa9076aeb991255718f8fc9ce6dd.jpeg

Edited by OhNoNike
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 27
  • Love 3

Happy
PennySycamore

@FeministShrew, we used to take our girls to Pleasant Ridge all the time!  It was our picnic place till we started going to Jones Gap a lot.  (My husband loves Jones Gap, but the rest of us get rather tired of Jones Gap all the time.)  We went to some festival at Pleasant Ridge some years ago which was fun.  I don't know if they've had the festival since, but if was a regular event I'd like to go again.

Waffle Time
PumaLover
26 minutes ago, UnFunderful said:

Hide contents

Former band geek here.  The fact that Nurie layers on the maroon lipstick and then plays a woodwind instrument causes me physical pain.  My old band teacher is just twitching somewhere, and doesn't know why.  

So gross.  So bad for your instrument.  And it fucks with your embouchure.  If she was ever graced with proper instruction, the lipstick would be the first thing to go.  Just no.  

So true. I am a flute player and in junior high I got in trouble for putting on Chapstick before I played. 

Also @OhNoNike's post made me laugh harder than I should have. I can't stop looking at it now! Trisha Yearwood is dressed as JillRod, but only for one day.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

They call me madre

Not sure if anyone cares..... but I had a “friend” do some research on the Jesky family.  They filed bankruptcy short awhile back.  They have some hiccups on their record.  That’s all......

• Upvote 21
  • Thank You 16
  • Love 2

OhNoNike

Yeah something definitely isn’t adding up a the Jeskys, but as you can imagine, no one would ever convince Jill of that.  ETA: I had a friend tell me her husband got fired and the whole story sounded so sketchy.  Then they moved out of town. I’m still vaguely in touch and they’ve since split, but I still wonder what the real story is.  It was very similar to this story without the hateful stuff.  Fired for “harassment” but the alleged actions didn’t sound like harassment and it was portrayed like the husband was totally innocent and the actions told to me were so benign... and not “harassment” by definition... 

i think he’s spent the 401 too.

Edited by OhNoNike

mrs
2 hours ago, They call me madre said:

Not sure if anyone cares..... but I had a “friend” do some research on the Jesky family.  They filed bankruptcy short awhile back.  They have some hiccups on their record.  That’s all......

Any other hiccups?

Petronella

@Georgiana "You claim you kicked your daughter out for amoral activities after she turned 18.  Presumably, these activities were NOT with her "good Christian husband".  Your daughter is 20 and married.  That means that in 2 years, she fully reformed, fell in love with a nice, Christian man, and had time to become engaged and married...seemingly not incredibly recently because people usually mention a wedding being recent if that's the case." [from the last thread]

Mrs Jesky said that the daughter was 20 at the time, not twenty now. (Unless I've misread it, but I rechecked before posting.)

JermajestyDuggar
8 hours ago, UnFunderful said:

Oh my gosh, you guys!  I did it!!  I missed like two weeks of Jill-action in September, and it has taken me this long to catch up.  Hoo boy has she been busy.  

To summarize the four threads I had to read through:  Jill still sucks.

From the blog, this picture just makes me cringe - 

Hide contents

image.png.b1fb249c778ce009cb2698f35b02bf4a.png

Former band geek here.  The fact that Nurie layers on the maroon lipstick and then plays a woodwind instrument causes me physical pain.  My old band teacher is just twitching somewhere, and doesn't know why.  

So gross.  So bad for your instrument.  And it fucks with your embouchure.  If she was ever graced with proper instruction, the lipstick would be the first thing to go.  Just no.  

I played flute in the band and I was never told this! I imagine my band teachers took one look at me wearing clothing mostly from the boy’s section and knew I wouldn’t be wearing lipstick anytime soon!

LilMissMetaphor

Someone did a (and Kaylee) makeunder recently, didn't they? Can we do one for Jill? With dark hair and no Cleopatra eyes?

They call me madre
6 hours ago, mrs said:

Any other hiccups?

Yes!  I don’t want to sit it on here but they definitely aren’t squeaky clean!  Typical Christian hypocrites!  

HarryPotterFan
11 hours ago, UnFunderful said:

Oh my gosh, you guys!  I did it!!  I missed like two weeks of Jill-action in September, and it has taken me this long to catch up.  Hoo boy has she been busy.  

To summarize the four threads I had to read through:  Jill still sucks.

From the blog, this picture just makes me cringe - 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b1fb249c778ce009cb2698f35b02bf4a.png

I didn’t even notice her lipstick since I was too distracted by Janessa being cute. I don’t remember my band teacher mentioning lipstick (I also played flute). I can’t imagine the lipstick marks on there. 

Tired
SassyPantswithASideofClass

So I broke down and read her blog. Oy. Okay I love my parents. However I would NEVER and have NEVER ever said the things that Jill's kids have said. (or supposedly said) No kid in their right mind (in my opinion) will say that sort of thing to their parents. I mean if I text my folks, its either to ask them something, or to see if they want to get together and hang out for a little bit. (usually the weekend, for a couple hours) I do tell them I love them, but not the type Jill R's kids do. Not going to lie, I think its creepy.... Also is it just me or do Jill's kids look way too thin? I mean I am petite but I do have some meat on my bones.........

hope kelly
21 minutes ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

So I broke down and read her blog. Oy. Okay I love my parents. However I would NEVER and have NEVER ever said the things that Jill's kids have said. (or supposedly said) No kid in their right mind (in my opinion) will say that sort of thing to their parents. I mean if I text my folks, its either to ask them something, or to see if they want to get together and hang out for a little bit. (usually the weekend, for a couple hours) I do tell them I love them, but not the type Jill R's kids do. Not going to lie, I think its creepy.... Also is it just me or do Jill's kids look way too thin? I mean I am petite but I do have some meat on my bones.........

They do look really thin

quiversR4hunting
1 hour ago, They call me madre said:

Yes!  I don’t want to sit it on here but they definitely aren’t squeaky clean!  Typical Christian hypocrites!  

Why not? Jilly brought up the Jesky family, why wouldn't you share instead of just give a teaser? (Unless of course the information is not from a public source then don't share because of the rule here at FJ., but tell us the source is not public. I know you said a "friend" looked into it but that doesn't mean the information is public or private information.)

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

It’s been talked about a lot and imo it’s hard to say if the kids are naturally thin or underfed. Jill’s sisters have had many kids and are always thin in between pregnancies. They seem to be naturally thin. Jill’s mom is also thin and they all live in one of the most obese states in the US. I think it’s at least partly genetics. 

Depressed
formergothardite

In my best Janet voice: Fun Fact! The farm they visited to feed the animals is owned by a family who owns a similar farm in NC. Both farms have been fined for violating laws regarding animal cruelty and neglect. 

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/federal-government-accuses-lazy-5-ranch-owner-of-dozens-of-animal-welfare-violations/854647779

The complaint included 13 violations for the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville and 44 violations for another exotic zoo Hampton owns in Ohio. 

Failing to give animals proper veterinary care 

Keep acquisition and disposition records

Failing to have an employee or attendant present during times of public contact with the animals

Failing to comply with the minimum standard of care for animals including giraffes with overgrown hooves and a Sika Deer with multiple wounds on its body

Officials said in a statement Hampton and the Lazy 5 Ranch failed to provide healthcare for animals such as giraffes with overgrown hooves and a Sika Deer with multiple wounds on its body. 

Additionally, they said the ranch failed to provide necessary healthcare "for a pregnant camel whose breathing was audible and labored, that had swelling in the facial area and feet, and that had reddened enlarged blood vessels in her left eye." 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 28
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 6

PopRox

@formergothardite I'm sure that's all fine by Jill-- she's made it abundantly clear that she doesn't give a shit about safety *or* animal welfare. Just as long as she and David have a good time.

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Mischievous
nelliebelle1197
2 hours ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

You must be new.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 35
  • Love 2

Tofu

I’m up to date with Jill shenanigans but, and this was briefly mentioned here, I keep thinking about her ranting about Starbucks and she doesn’t like to give them business but darn the coffee is just so good and she had to get one! Starbucks isn’t cheap but whatever. My eye roll was at her saying she doesn’t go there but this time she did. I’m still also trying to figure out what “look” the employees had?

Also got to love how she didn’t know if Brenda wanted her blessings names said, next sentence is a name. Damn Jill.

mrs
1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Why not? Jilly brought up the Jesky family, why wouldn't you share instead of just give a teaser? (Unless of course the information is not from a public source then don't share because of the rule here at FJ., but tell us the source is not public. I know you said a "friend" looked into it but that doesn't mean the information is public or private information.)

I believe court docs are public.

SuperNova
2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s been talked about a lot and imo it’s hard to say if the kids are naturally thin or underfed. Jill’s sisters have had many kids and are always thin in between pregnancies. They seem to be naturally thin. Jill’s mom is also thin and they all live in one of the most obese states in the US. I think it’s at least partly genetics. 

I think Jill's kids are naturally thin and prone to dark circles under the eyes, David has them in early pictures. The lack of a definitive sleep schedule probably exacerbates them. 

After the last blog post I started thinking about Jill's "hungry" children and I just don't see it anymore. They're not cared for properly but the days of Jill digging through the garbage for melted ice cream are behind her. Nothing indicates that Jill and David are suffering financially. Even though they mismanage money it would be hard to have as many extras as they do if there was no money at all. The trips and getaways, photo shoots, clothing, and family pictures at restaurants are all things that many families in WV (and elsewhere) can't afford. Jill was able to successfully grift a better life for herself. I think the kids still do without (Tim being left with virtually nothing) but I don't think they're hungry. It's the grifting party line and Jill is milking her naturally thin, hollow eyed children for all they are worth.

Edited by SuperNova

JermajestyDuggar
14 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I think Jill's kids are naturally thin and prone to dark circles under the eyes, David has them in early pictures. The lack of a definitive sleep schedule probably exacerbates them. 

After the last blog post I started thinking about Jill's "hungry" children and I just don't see it anymore. They're not cared for properly but the days of Jill digging through the garbage for melted ice cream are behind her. Nothing indicates that Jill and David are suffering financially. Even though they mismanage money it would be hard to have as many extras as they do if there was no money at all. The trips and getaways, photo shoots, clothing, and family pictures at restaurants are all things that many families in WV (and elsewhere) can't afford. Jill was able to successfully grift a better life for herself. I think the kids still do without (Tim being left with virtually nothing) but I don't think they're hungry. It's the grifting party line and Jill is milking her naturally thin, hollow eyed children for all they are worth.

I assume the kids are probably eating enough food however I have always suspected it’s probably crappy food that doesn’t provide much in nutrition. But that can be said for so many families in the US. Like I said before, WV is one of the unhealthiest states in the US. And part of that is because it’s such a poor state. If we were to compare the way Jill’s family lives to how other very large families in WV live, you would find that they seem damn rich in comparison. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Waffle Time
Lisafer

Those Jeskys certainly seem uptight about sex of all varieties. Their poor daughter that was "in behaviors heterosexually" is probably better off out of that home. 

I noticed in the previous thread that some posters didn't see too much of a problem with an adult child being asked to move out of the parents' home. I don't have a problem with that either; the issue is asking them to move out because of their sexual orientation or because they're sexually active. That's what makes it so disgusting.