IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

My folks got married at 17 because I was on the way.  It was pounded in my head all my life I did NOT want to get married and have kids.  I wanted an education and a job and a Life!!!  (yeah, they were fun people.)  Of course, that was all I wanted... a dozen kids.   I got married at 19, he was a good dad, and a fair husband and we had five of the dozen kids I wanted.  However I always worked.  Anytime I was out of work, our lives were miserable.  He hated me being out of work.   I often worked two jobs.  My kids are grown and they don't ever mention mom being gone all the time.  They talk about the cookies we baked, gathering their friends in the van and going to the beach,  the zoo trips, the picnics in the back yard, walking the dogs and talking,  playing board games,  planting flowers, snuggling on the floor in our sleeping bags and watching movies all night.    Lori doesn't have a clue how any other family works and what is right for them.  What is worse, she doesn't care.  She only cares about her lazy self, her yucky soup, special bread and going viral, no matter what it takes.   Oh and being Right and telling everyone else they are Bad and Wrong and don't love God and His Perfect Ways!  She infuriates me, and I need to get over it.  

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Don't forget the medals Nazis gave out to mothers who squirted out 4+ children

be fruitful and multiply or some version of that, hey Lori?

"bronze, silver, and gold,[2][6] to Reichsdeutsche mothers who exhibited probity, exemplary motherhood, and who conceived and raised at least four or more children"

Cross of Honour of the German Mother

Oh, I don't forget. My grandmother made it to silver, would have made it to gold, but her 8th child was born 3 month after the war. And she was proud of it. She was very fertile, 8 kids in 11 years. But she also brought them trough the years without my grandfather, he was a prisoner of war in Russia, wich included the hard years directly after the war and that's something I will allways respect, because that was hart. She told me about how she and her older kids sneaked at night on the fields to steal grain and potatoes so they had something to eat. The where a really odd pair, he came back from in 1953, became a local member and functionair of the SED, while she had fond memories of the nazi time. By there 40th anniversary, they lived like roommates and seldom spoke to one another. But both enjoyed their grandchildren, when my brother and I where born, since my parents lived the first years of their marriage with them, due to not getting an apartment of their own. And the cross had the name of "Karnickelorden" (Bunnymedal) as mocking name, because you breed like bunnies to get it.

I couldn't help but think of Lori when our pastor spoke today of "proof texts" -- picking out a verse to fit your own agenda.  He talked about our image of Jesus as a white man being incorrect which is why we don't have any pictures of Jesus in our particular church.  

She must have been born angry and it just grew over the last 60 years.  Could you imagine her as a bitch-faced third-grader with her arms folded and a scowl on her face?

I wonder if any of these folks who think having a dozen or so children in order to outbreed other religions have considered that maybe some of their children will rebel against their legalistic nonsense. 

Proverbs 22:6 that says "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it." does not necessarily mean your child will believe exactly as you. It means if you have planted a seed of faith in their heart, they will always remember what they were taught. Nowhere does the Bible promise your children won't do their own thing.

Meaning: Someone who went to church all his life and was taught right from wrong might still rob a bank, but he will remember what he was taught even as he sits in jail.

Earlier, I read the FB comments on the "Married Christians not having kids" post and one woman said she disliked children and didn't want them. I think Lori only left up that woman's comment just so her fangirls can attack her. 

Lori's comments on the blog to the woman who wants to foster and adopt kids instead of having her own just pissed me off.  I hope that woman ditches Lori's blog completely and finds support from people who think it's fine to adopt or foster and not have bio kids. I wonder if Lori has ever watched the movie Lion. If she watched it, I'm sure she was pissed as hell when the adoptive mom revealed why she adopted kids. 

7 hours ago, SweetLaurel said:

However I always worked.  Anytime I was out of work, our lives were miserable.  He hated me being out of work.   I often worked two jobs.  My kids are grown and they don't ever mention mom being gone all the time.  They talk about the cookies we baked, gathering their friends in the van and going to the beach,  the zoo trips, the picnics in the back yard, walking the dogs and talking,  playing board games,  planting flowers, snuggling on the floor in our sleeping bags and watching movies all night.    

My mom worked. I never felt abandoned or lonely or second rate, and I have lots of great memories. I remember that our house was the place where the neighborhood kids gathered in the summer. My mom would hand out ice cream cones to all who were in the yard playing. Friday nights were often reserved for the two of us (unless I was working or babysitting). We would go to a quick dinner and then we would go to the grocery store. We built a relationship I’m not sure we would have if she stayed home. 

1 hour ago, Frog99 said:

My mom worked. I never felt abandoned or lonely or second rate, and I have lots of great memories. I remember that our house was the place where the neighborhood kids gathered in the summer. My mom would hand out ice cream cones to all who were in the yard playing. Friday nights were often reserved for the two of us (unless I was working or babysitting). We would go to a quick dinner and then we would go to the grocery store. We built a relationship I’m not sure we would have if she stayed home. 

The mother worked and there was nothing as important as the mother and her job. That was literally ALL she talked about. Even years later when she retired that was ALL she talked about. Her job was her identity. It has nothing to do with her working and everything to do with the mother. Personally I was like "big fucking deal you make 13 bucks an hour calling people and telling them to pay their fucking bills". She lost her goddamn marbles when I went back to work as a designer and walked in the door making more than she was. I sure hope her memories of being a goddamn bill collector are keeping her cool where she is. 

Me? I've worked full time since 1997 (was a SAHM prior to that for a stretch). Our house was the "C-house for wayward kids". There was always at least 3 or 4 that didn't belong to me there all the time. Some would move in for a stretch, some would stay every weekend, To this day I still have a relationship with many of them. I'll admit the 2 years I was working and going to school was rough on everybody but, it was temporary. Now, if I could get off this fucking overtime treadmill, I'd be thrilled. Only worked about 4 hours today and took a 3 hour nap!

I feel like the people who just reply "adopt" to those who are talking about their inability to have a baby are jerks. Adoption can be expensive and take a long time. Fostering is difficult too. It's not like going to the supermarket and picking out a baby. How about just trying to comfort people in their pain? Lori's followers are some of the most callous people I've seen. 

Ya'll, people are jealous.  Of Lori's bathtub. 

Yep, you heard it here first- a bunch of ungodly, bitter women just WISH they had Lori's bathtub.  They are lusting after her expensive bathtub!  Because expensive!  And Lori has an expensive bathtub because she's got money.  Lots of it. 

It's TOTALLY normal for a 60 something year old woman to be posting (multiple) pictures of her bathtub on social media.  Did she mention it was expensive?  Because that tub costs all.the.monies! 

It's also to be expected that a bunch of Jezebels are going to be super jealous when Lori posts Instagram pictures of her expensive (read: outdated 90s style) tub.

You can be bitter over other things too. Here's a quick run down:

-Looks:  Nope.  Not jealous of Lori's looks.  She looks bitter and mean to me.  That's all I see.

-Weight:  Nope.  Sorry, Lori.  Not the least bit jealous of your weight.   

-Husband: :pb_lol: That'd be a no.  Lori can keep The Horse of TRUTH! all to herself.

-Home:  Nope.  I like my own home, thankyouverymuch.  Lori's house is a cold, empty place, full of meanness and raw chicken germs.

-Health:  Again, nope.  Got plenty of health problems of my own.  Don't need to covet any of Lori's (real or imagined) health issues.

Tub-  That's the one.  She's got me.  I totally wish I had her bathtub.  :GRONDE:

tub.PNG.8c1114b6fa49bb56a74006d35c183f33.PNG

I suspect most of her followers are more envious of her nanny, housekeeper, ability to buy whatever she wants with no worries about money, house more than large enough for her only four kids, yearly months-long vacations, and the fact that all her kids are adults and out of the house.

But yeah, it's the bathtub. Totally.

More from today's post:

Foolish women cause “strife.” They enjoy slandering others and causing contention among people. 

Wow...who does this sound like?  Oh, that's right.  Lori.  It sounds JUST like Lori.

Wise women are pure, peaceable, gentle, easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits without partiality, without hypocrisy, and humble

Let's do a quick breakdown:

Peaceable- Lori? :pb_lol: 

She who argues about Cheez Whiz, calls out family on social media, and is constantly tearing down other bloggers? I don't think so.

Gentle-  Lori calls women foolish Jezebels.  She hit her children with a leather strap.  She's anything but gentle.

Full of mercy-  No.  Just no.  Lori has no mercy for anyone but herself.

Without hypocrisy-  Lori is nothing if not a hypocrite.  If you don't believe me, take a look at all of her rants on nannies.  Then absorb the fact that she had one of her own.

Take a look at her cut to the navel navy shirt.  Then compare it to her rants on modesty.

Humble-  :pb_lol:  Lori calls herself "godly" and "the remanent"  

Dare I ask what type bathtub Lori has?  

We've had a clawfoot tub in an old 1920s bungalow we rented.  Our current tub is an ordinary beige pink tub.  It's vintage but I wish it were a Mamie pink.  It's staying once we reno the bathroom though.  

2107240970_ScreenShot2018-10-15at10_11_49AM.png.57f5c211789677588dcd23b6fd3410f2.png

Nope, no enjoyment of destruction at all here. Not like you know, deleting suicide hotline numbers, saying that women can bring their abusive husbands to Christ so just keep being submissive or creating drama online. None of that is possibly destructive to anyone. Ever.

31 minutes ago, Koala said:

Yep, you heard it here first- a bunch of ungodly, bitter women just WISH they had Lori's bathtub.  They are lusting after her expensive bathtub!  Because expensive!  And Lori has an expensive bathtub because she's got money.  Lots of it. 

Surely it can't possibly be because Lori flaunts her wealth in front of her leghumpers, some (many? Most?) of whom can barely cover groceries, much less fancy bathtubs and such.  It has nothing whatsoever to do with her insensitivity and cold bitchiness whenever a follower wonders how she's going to feed and clothe her children this week.  Noooo, it's all pure, spiteful, ungodly jealousy on their part!  :pb_rollseyes:

She started that whole screed with 'In James 3:14-17, we are clearly shown what a foolish and wise woman looks like.' But what about James 3:13?  'Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.'  It says man, Lori. MAN.  It's not talking about women, but MEN!  And the verse before, James 3:12:  'Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.'  BRETHREN!  Last time I checked that meant male siblings, physical or spiritual, not female.  We see the word 'brethren' three times in one 18 verse chapter, so male gender must be very important here.  The Bible is very clear on this!!!

(yes, I am aware that the terms mentioned in the previous verses can include all people, male or female, but since The Godly Mentor insists on applying everything literally when it suits her purposes, and on making it all about male/female roles, well, if the verse fits...)  

47 minutes ago, Koala said:

It's TOTALLY normal for a 60 something year old woman to be posting (multiple) pictures of her bathtub on social media.  Did she mention it was expensive?  Because that tub costs all.the.monies! 

It's also to be expected that a bunch of Jezebels are going to be super jealous when Lori posts Instagram pictures of her expensive (read: outdated 90s style) tub.

You can be bitter over other things too. Here's a quick run down:

-Looks:  Nope.  Not jealous of Lori's looks.  She looks bitter and mean to me.  That's all I see.

-Weight:  Nope.  Sorry, Lori.  Not the least bit jealous of your weight.   

-Husband: :pb_lol: That'd be a no.  Lori can keep The Horse of TRUTH! all to herself.

-Home:  Nope.  I like my own home, thankyouverymuch.  Lori's house is a cold, empty place, full of meanness and raw chicken germs.

-Health:  Again, nope.  Got plenty of health problems of my own.  Don't need to covet any of Lori's (real or imagined) health issues.

Tub-  That's the one.  She's got me.  I totally wish I had her bathtub.  :GRONDE:

tub.PNG.8c1114b6fa49bb56a74006d35c183f33.PNG

Crap, I can't find her tub pics!
Lori's doing her version of flirting again. The only thing that's missing is a picture of her (unpainted, godly) toes poking out of the all-natural, essential oil bubble bath she spent $9,454,356 on. She wants all those foul, mra misanthropic incels to be thinking about her naked ass in that tub. 

To which I can only say: Yuck, Lori. 

On a side note, I have a pink tub -- it's identical to the one in the "Beautiful Trauma" video. And yeah, it's crazy dated, but it's original to the house, and that's kinda cool.

22 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

We've had a clawfoot tub in an old 1920s bungalow we rented.  Our current tub is an ordinary beige pink tub.  It's vintage but I wish it were a Mamie pink.  It's staying once we reno the bathroom though.  

I literally just posted about my pink tub! My other bathroom (half bath) was done in yellow, and I can promise you, the pink fixtures are far more attractive than the yellow ones. The yellow is a funky urine-y color that never looks clean. The pink is bright and fresh. 

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Lori's house is a cold, empty place, full of meanness and raw chicken germs.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that.....best line all day! And true!

My house was built in the 50s.  We still have the green tile in the bathroom.  Looks just like this one:

Spoiler

green.jpg.b580fd8c6d987e6d6dd2d5b4c8aaa129.jpg

Sorry...that pic is HUGE, and I don't know how to change it.

Anyway, my tile is that exact color, but unlike Godly Lori, instead of sabotaging it (in order to get a bathroom remodel), I've learned to decorate it in a way that makes it look cute.  The secret?  Embrace the vintage.

41 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Uggh, now I am jealous.  I love claw-foot tubs!  

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

I feel like the people who just reply "adopt" to those who are talking about their inability to have a baby are jerks. Adoption can be expensive and take a long time. Fostering is difficult too. It's not like going to the supermarket and picking out a baby. How about just trying to comfort people in their pain? Lori's followers are some of the most callous people I've seen. 

Agreed! I am adopted myself. However my parents knew that adoption was hella expensive. It wasn't on a whim when they adopted me. They had to plan and save.  Mom couldn't have babies of her own. However raising two kids who are adopted (my brother and I) I know she would say in many ways its even harder (I have at times made it hard) . I wish Lori's followers would understand that.

@Koala, when we get around to re-doing our bathroom,  I'd love to have lavatory like the one in your photo.  I love those sinks with legs and towel bars.

46 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Here's the image (she posted it in February)

Here's the tub....cold and sterile...just like some people....

I would love to give Lori Alexander a piece of my mind. However I think everyone here would have to hold me back from going completely off on her......

11 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Here's the image (she posted it in February)

Here's the tub....cold and sterile...just like some people....

Is she for real? For really real? Jesus, Lori, that's just an ordinary garden tub.

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived