IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

16 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Bullshit she doesnt have AC. A big house like hers built in the 90s has AC.

Sweet Rufus on a raft, not the damn bread again. I want to grab that thing and throw it at her head. The sight of that stupid loaf makes me irrationally irritated. Say Einkorn one more time, Lori. 

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does she mean the humidity is over 80% or the temps are in the 80s?  Her wording, as usual, isn't clear. 

Sorry, Lori, you don't know humidity until you've lived through a Tidewater VA summer. Upper 90s for weeks on end. So humid that if it was any higher it would be rain. And mosquitoes. *insert evil laugh here*  You would DIE. 

Oh, but your butter would be nice and soft for all that SLATHERING. :my_dodgy:

On 10/15/2018 at 7:44 AM, SilverBeach said:

Me too!

My grandparents house had one. Typical 50's pink bathroom.  I loved it and miss it. I'm jelly of you all with pink bathtubs!

30 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Does she mean the humidity is over 80% or the temps are in the 80s?  Her wording, as usual, isn't clear. 

Sorry, Lori, you don't know humidity until you've lived through a Tidewater VA summer. Upper 90s for weeks on end. So humid that if it was any higher it would be rain. And mosquitoes. *insert evil laugh here*  You would DIE. 

Oh, but your butter would be nice and soft for all that SLATHERING. :my_dodgy:

Oh, I've lived through many a Tidewater summer. Skeeters so big they'd pick up little kids and take them away. The 3 H summer forecast...Hazy, hot and humid followed by hazy, hot and humid with a chance of hazy, hot and humid. Lived there from 1973-1989 and then from 1997-2012. Then there's the winters...grey, cold and humid, with everything dead and no sun for weeks. Yup...and folks wonder why I moved to the desert. 

Their house is in Carlsbad, CA, three or four miles inland from the Pacific Ocean.  When they were built in the 90s, central air was optional for most of the developments there.  Many years there weren't any days where A/C was needed.  The last few years have been warmer.  I had A/C installed several years ago as did about half my neighbors.   

@Coconut Flan,  I was about to say that my sister-in-law used to live in Culver City and they didn't have air conditioning.  Didn't need enough to make it worthwhile.  It's not out of the realm of possibility that Lori actually doesn't have AC.

Lori says that dating leads to among other things sterility.  As far as I know LoriKen didn't make their children do courtship so they most likely dated.  Thus Alyssa probably dated, at least dated her husband.  Is Lori implying Alyssa's infertility issues are her own fault for..... dating?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Actually I don't because Lori is just the sort of hateful vile bitch that she wouldn't merely imply it, she outright say it to her daughter.

And just so Lori knows, although i'm sure she won't believe me, there are many. many. many, many, many, many people who date and don't have sex on the 1st to 3rd date or the 4th or 10th or ever with every single person they go out with. There are many, many, many, etc, etc people who date and don't have sex until after marriage.

Dating doesn't automatically make one a slut, whore, jezebel, man whore, horn dog, etc. Being alone with someone on a date doesn't mean the two of you have sex. Dating doesn't make people promiscuous.

Lori harps on this so much methinks she's speaking from personal experience.  We know she and Ken dated.  I wonder what they did when they were alone.  :GPn0zNK:

28 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@Coconut Flan,  I was about to say that my sister-in-law used to live in Culver City and they didn't have air conditioning.  Didn't need enough to make it worthwhile.  It's not out of the realm of possibility that Lori actually doesn't have AC.

I live in between those towns. Rarely needed until this summer. Wtf was that about? Humidity? Here? I pay damn good money to not do that with beach weather almost year round. Yet, the prices still go up.  I'm hating LA lately. 

Catching up on my reading. Don't know if anyone else mentioned it or saw it, but Libby Anne of Love, Joy, Feminism took on Lori's "Daycare Article" and tore it apart. :D:D

4 hours ago, Hisey said:

She said once that her father made her get her teaching certificate so that she'd have a marketable career as a backup. I guess dad didn't trust God and His Perfect Ways.

Congrats! (Even though I don't know what an A1C is)

It's the long term blood sugar. The little hometest devices only measure the free glucose in your blood and show the actual picture. While the A1C shows how much your red blood cells are saturated with glucose. A red blood cell lives about 120 days and the higher the blood sugar, the more they get saturated with glucose. So you can change your diet 2 days before your appt with the doc and bring down your blood sugar to good levels, but you can't fool the HbA1C.

5 hours ago, Beermeet said:

My grandparents house had one. Typical 50's pink bathroom.  I loved it and miss it. I'm jelly of you all with pink bathtubs!

My parents have a pink bathroom, including the original pink cast iron tub. My mom is deciding if she wants to tear it all out. I’ve been trying to convince her to embrace the vintage and lighten it up with paint and new lights. 

Spoiler

EDC8FF9B-3693-49F5-94F0-52735C75FDE9.thumb.jpeg.93ac3f600027eed6c2aa3c5868a9c1cd.jpeg

I couldn't help my nosey self. I just checked Zilliow. It shows no data for cooling, but heat is forced air in Lori's house.

10 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Bullshit she doesnt have AC. A big house like hers built in the 90s has AC.

I know others have weighed in regarding AC. But wasn’t she in Door County all summer (or most of)? 

10 hours ago, Loveday said:

I was thinking the same thing- I was in SoCal two years ago for work and the people from the area were talking about how humid the weather was. I just had to laugh. The weather was gorgeous. You haven’t experienced true humidity until you walk out of the house and feel as though you can’t breathe. Or spent a night awake because the AC isn’t working- not a breeze stirring and everything feels damp (and fans do nothing but push the heavy air around). 

11 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Say Einkorn one more time, Lori. 

It's right up there with "MY healthy chocolate" -- makes me want to stuff run-of-the-mill Hershey kisses down her throat to shut her up.

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I couldn't help my nosey self. I just checked Zilliow. It shows no data for cooling, but heat is forced air in Lori's house

They may not have air conditioning...I have family that live in that part of southern California or nearby.   It's pretty temperate year round so its not really needed.  

Lori today: "The problem I have with all of these issues is how cruel women can be to those who hold positions different than theirs. These aren’t salvation issues. They aren’t even biblical commands!"

LMAO co sleeping and nursing on demand aren't salvation issues but college and mothers working are. 

Don't know if anyone else caught Ken's reply on the blog post about dating being evil.   So which of his DILs/SILs are "only" 9s? Why are they only 9s and the other 10s?  Wow!  Being ranked -- another reason why it would suck to have Lori/Ken as in-laws. 

KEN: "Some of our kids ended up with 9’s and 10 out of 10’s for who they married, But most importantly, there were times they thought they wanted to marry another person and we had them go back to their list reminding them of what they had prayed for and asking the question, “should you patiently wait upon the Lord?”

Perhaps just as important, or more important was that at least three of our children, I can’t remember if one did or not, told us in early high school that the wanted whoever they marry to be approved by Mom and Dad. That they trusted our judgment and God enough to hand us a big responsibility to tell them if we thought they were making a mistake and they would hope to listen.

Well… with two we had to tell them they were making a mistake. They were not engaged yet, but talking about it, and their wish list was just half full."

24 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Lori today: "The problem I have with all of these issues is how cruel women can be to those who hold positions different than theirs. These aren’t salvation issues. They aren’t even biblical commands!"

LMAO co sleeping and nursing on demand aren't salvation issues but college and mothers working are. 

Look at the mirror, Lori. Look. At. The. Mirror. Then look at your leghumpers. Cold, cruel, harsh, uncaring to others, just because they disagree or ask questions. 

So, some crotchety old man said don't co-sleep for long because the man might miss out on de secks.  And Lori firmly agrees because her selfish ass "needed her sleep".  What happened to suffering Lori?  I thought God didn't put on us anything we couldn't handle?  

Spoiler

Screenshot_20181018-085730.thumb.png.acddcc007c87f53b57d501d965fb2176.png

Why did she bother having children if she wasn't going to be bothered with them?  TBH, I'd be highly surprised if she actually did nurse any of them. If she did, you can bet it wasn't for long.  I keep picturing a 3 month old baby screaming through the night because s/he's hungry.  But mom is in the next room with earplugs in sleeping her narrow ass off. 

This woman makes me sick. 

10 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

So you can change your diet 2 days before your appt with the doc and bring down your blood sugar to good levels,

LOL, that sounds exactly like something I'd do.

Thanks for explaining and congrats again! I have been getting good results from the doc lately too, and I know what a wonderful feeling it is.

41 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

I keep picturing a 3 month old baby screaming through the night because s/he's hungry.

And thus the start of food issues with her kids.....and graduated to barely lettuce only diets...

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

Perhaps just as important, or more important was that at least three of our children, I can’t remember if one did or not, told us in early high school that the wanted whoever they marry to be approved by Mom and Dad.

They told you this in "early high school"? So at 14? I have a 14 year old freshman. We are very close, but I can't see her saying this to me. Most importantly, if she came up to me tonight and says "I want you to approve my future spouse, Mom", I would not take this seriously. I highly doubt she's gonna feel that same way  at 26 or 30. Most likely I'd say, "Don't worry about that now. Go have fun and enjoy your teenage years. Marriage is a long way away."

What a kid says says when he is a dependent young teen can be very different from what they feel when they are adults, with life experiences and opinions of their own.

It's so clear that Ken and Lori were busy planning to control their young teens' marriages. My own parents were the same way. As I entered adolescence, when marriage was the last thing on my mind, my parents were seeing me as "marriage material" and worrying about who I'd marry. And I was a late bloomer. 

I've had two 14 year olds in my home now. They were both busy with their activities, schools, and friends at this age. Marriage was something for grownups, far in the future. 

3 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I couldn't help my nosey self. I just checked Zilliow. It shows no data for cooling, but heat is forced air in Lori's house.

Please. Lori needs to stop acting like she is a humble nomad living in a tent in the Sahara. She lives a few miles off the ocean! I doubt she needs AC very often. 

As for the bread, I'd be more impressed if she was distributing it to the poor. Don't they need a healthy gut? Instead, she is snapping photos of it, eating a tiny portion, freezing the rest, and bragging about it to her sister. Do you notice she never mentions talking to a friend? I suspect she has none.

Really, with all the time she has, why doesn't she make a dozen loaves and distribute them to the homeless?

All this Einkorn talk is reminding me that I want to make homemade rolls this afternoon. But they are going to be made with evil white flour from the regular grocery store. There's probably GMOs in my wheat or something. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how ungodly does this make me?

23 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Really, with all the time she has, why doesn't she make a dozen loaves and distribute them to the homeless?

That's what the Proverbs 31 woman would do.  'She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.'  But that would actually be useful, helping others, which seems to be beyond Lori's capability.  :pb_rollseyes: 

If I recall correctly, Cassi moved to Houston on her own, met her husband, dated him and decided to marry him. All without the help of Lori and Ken!  Though maybe they think they were involved. . . 

Cassi: I've been dating a guy named Ryan and I think we're going to marry.

Ken: Did you check your list to make he has the godly qualities you want in a spouse?

Cassi: Yup, Dad, that's the first thing I did. <snorts silently>

Ken: Because I was in your old room and I saw the list there.

Cassi: Really? How weird.

Ken: Do you want me to send you a picture of it?

Cassi: OK, sure. [rolls eyes at fiance, who is standing naked beside her]

Lori: We can't grant our approval till we know more about him.

Cassi: Well, let's see. . . you want to know about him. . . [fiance writes "HORNY" on a piece of paper and hands it to her. She giggles.]

Ken: What's so funny?

Cassi: Oh, just something Ryan said that made me laugh.

Ken: Well, I'm glad you enjoy his sense of humor. That's great! And is he disciplined about fleshly pleasures?

Lori: Does he eat his portion and no more?

Cassi: I think we're on the same page about fleshly pleasures [fiance starts moving hips obscenely].

Lori: Tell me more about him! Is he preparing to be a godly provider?

Ken: That's definitely on the list. Your mother wrote it in.

Lori: Remember? It was first. Then came, "We agree about the discipline of children." You don't want someone who won't let you twig your babies!

Ken: Well, Lori, that is a heart issue, and if Ryan's heart is in the right place then they'll agree on those matters.

Cassi: I'm putting Ryan on speaker, guys. [whispers to Ryan "You've got to hear this, you'll understand what I've been talking about"].

Ryan: Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Alexander! Don't worry, my mom saved the twigs she used when I was a baby. We're all on the same page on that one!

7 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

All this Einkorn talk is reminding me that I want to make homemade rolls this afternoon. But they are going to be made with evil white flour from the regular grocery store. There's probably GMOs in my wheat or something. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how ungodly does this make me?

Is 10 Luci?  If so then:

Mumblemumble evilGMOwhitebread.......

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived