IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

6 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Lori needs to shut TF up! 

From today's blog: "I felt like I wasn’t a good, wife, or mother."   Apparently among the other things she never learned in that worthless college was punctuation.   

Just a few lines before that she says 'I was blessed with the gift of teaching as well.'  If her way of 'teaching' is a gift, she really needs to return it and get a refund. 

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wimens are the Gatekeepers To Sexuality.  Yes, ladies and gents, you read that right.  We're the m'kin Gate Keepers!!  Seriously Lori?  I can't even........it's too early for thus bullshit. 

(This is a comment under another person questioning Roosh's behavior and validity. 

Spoiler

Gatekeepers.thumb.jpg.0dfc5b1ad4f1c9003c19e0d58dc7b749.jpg

ETA:

No Lori you were not "blessed" to be a teacher. That is the route YOU took because ya know hey summers off. (Which is a total lie for truly awesome teachers) You Lori Alexander were mediocre at best (but that was everyone else's fault, not yours...)

Also is didn't matter if you worked or not. You sucked as a mother. You beat your children for not cleaning up raisins fast enough (for 4 hours). You instilled God awful eating habits and body issues in your daughters. (I think there is a special place in hell for people like that) you had a frigging nanny and housekeeper. While you STAYED home. 

20181017_094532.png

10 hours ago, Momto2Princesses said:

Lord have mercy woman... Lori has got to be the only person who can make it sound like all women are soulless, lifeless people with no concept of how to love anyone unless an "older" woman "teaches" her. Personally I think her children are monsters for leaving their kids with Lori after all she did to them as children. 

By the way shouldn't these women already have been taught these things by their mother since none of us are allowed to work according to the "word of Lori"? 

Screenshot_20181016-224028.png

When her mom was alive, she went to see her often and bring her lunch.  OK, so when he mom was about to die, where was she?  Not visiting her mom.

Lori is ranting again about virginity and her fan girls are, of course, all virgins (or were).  This is in stark contrast to the reality that even amongst the most religious Christians, well over 80% have had premarital sex.   Lori and her fangirls seem to think that sex is the biggest gift you can give a man. I beg to differ.  There are so many gifts:  lets see:  well, love, compassion, honesty, mutual respect … I could go on and on.  What makes it work?  Helping one another, being there for the other through good and bad, respecting the other’s views/ideas even when they are not the same.  I guess I could write an essay about this BUT, the biggest gift is definitely not, imo, virginity.  Marriage is not an exchange.  It is give and take and that will depend on the time. 

It seems to me that fundamentalists oversimplify everything.  They seem to need to put everything into a neat little box.  But you can’t.  Life is not like that. 

1 hour ago, Frog99 said:

I am pretty certain the “glasses” are for the purpose of preventing eye damage from screens. I think there is some validity about the impact of screens on eyes, but I don’t know that those glasses do anything. It also seems to be trendy to wear glasses for cosmetic purposes.  I wear contacts and would be thrilled if I could wake up and see. 

If she is wearing them for protection from screens, why would this be the one and only photo of her wearing glasses? God knows she takes enough selfies. This is the only picture I've ever seen of her wearing glasses.

It takes more than a pair of glasses to appear "smart," Alyssa.

36 minutes ago, Liza said:

Lori is ranting again about virginity and her fan girls are, of course, all virgins (or were).  This is in stark contrast to the reality that even amongst the most religious Christians, well over 80% have had premarital sex.   Lori and her fangirls seem to think that sex is the biggest gift you can give a man. I beg to differ.  There are so many gifts:  lets see:  well, love, compassion, honesty, mutual respect … I could go on and on.  What makes it work?  Helping one another, being there for the other through good and bad, respecting the other’s views/ideas even when they are not the same.  I guess I could write an essay about this BUT, the biggest gift is definitely not, imo, virginity.  Marriage is not an exchange.  It is give and take and that will depend on the time. 

It seems to me that fundamentalists oversimplify everything.  They seem to need to put everything into a neat little box.  But you can’t.  Life is not like that. 

oh my gosh yes!! I agree with you!! I am far from perfect yet I hope the spouse I do marry will love me despite all my flaws, imperfections, and that will love my daughter just as much as I do. (her father is not involved nor do I want him to, He's not a good guy) . Lori Alexander is too pompous of herself and hates women (at least in my opinion) who have gone through hell and survived, and that have married people who love them regardless of what they have done and been through. In the words of Forrest Gump "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get..." (I am slightly paraphrasing probably)

@delphinium65, Lori does not seem to understand supply and demand.  If the demand for something dries up, the supply is affected as well.  If Mr. Roosh, et al stop pulling out their dicks on all their first, second and third dates, their dates will be highly likely to stop falling into these mens'  beds with their legs splayed.  Very simple.  IF men want virgins, men need to BE virgins (remember, Lori said men are "created to lead").  These men are LEADING WOMEN INTO sex.  And then Lori blames the women, right along with the MRA tribe.  This displays their hatred for women crystalline clearly.

I don't hear Lori preaching the gospel to Mr. Roosh.  I don't hear Lori preaching the Gospel at all.  I hear Lori blaming women for all of the ills of society and pitying the men, supplying them with an abundance of human sympathy which is nauseating.  What they need is compassion, if they are having a problem finding a virtuous wife.  What they need is the fear of the Lord (the beginning of wisdom) if they are acting like Mr. Roosh.  Lori provides none of this.  She succinctly states that she "doesn't have an answer for him."  This is a lie. She does. She has Jesus. But she doesn't know how to minister, so she blames the women.

Mr. Roosh doesn't value virginity.  Mr. Roosh has no fear of the Lord (wisdom).  Her only concern with this man is to set him free (as I wrote earlier) as a minister of the Gospel, since she "has Jesus".  She is to give Jesus to him. Instead she uses him to bash women on the head and shame them.  Poor Mr. Roosh, if he is flattered by her mentioning him...she is using him as yet another tool to shame others.  That is all it is.  Disgusting.

Oddly, I see that she does have some degree of compassion for Mr. Roosh, since she goes on and on excusing his behavior based upon his need for Jesus.  Where is the compassion for the WOMEN of the world who need Jesus?  No, they are "whores".  "Jezebels". "Evil."

Again I say, I pray this is shut down immediately and permanently.  It is a stain on Jesus' wedding garment.

I forgot to add: 

What bothers me THE MOST, however, is the Mr. Roosh is a PREDATOR.

And Lori is actually helping him and all of his cronies continue to be predatory towards women.

THIS is a problem. The Church is in BIG trouble right now because predatory behavior is being exposed to the Light in all demoninations (misspelling mine).

Lori's "tell" here - through her poker face about loving Jesus - is that she doesn't call out predatory behavior for what it is.  And she is complicit.

God have mercy.

As a teacher, I am offended that Lori thinks she has a "gift" of teaching.

I don't have access to all the screenshots, but didn't she complain about her fellow teachers? And hate every minute of it? One of them was possessed or something according to her, right?

True teachers love what they do. Don't get me wrong. It is brutal and it is hard and it is all-consuming. A lot don't make it past the first five years and there is a reason that there is a shortage of teachers in parts of the country. I found all this to be true.

That being said, I loved my students. I taught in a high-risk middle school for the previous two years. This year, I had to leave for family/personal reasons and am subbing. I desperately miss my relationships with those kids. True teachers care about their students and their success. True teachers work their assess off, something Lori has never done a damn day in her life.

I hope I did good in that classroom. I did my best every day.

Lori could not even manage to do that with her OWN kids. Homeschooling is a valid choice, but it's not easy if you're doing it well. Reading and math worksheets and quiet time is NOT homeschooling. Hell, even the true "unschooling" advocates have better plans than that.

Lori will have to answer to the God she claims to speak for one day. I hope she knows what the Bible says about teachers being held to a higher standard. :D

Also, if she had been my kids teacher, I would have pulled them the hell out of that classroom. You know Lazy Lori only did the bare minimum.

@PinkPrincess0213, I've never taught in a classroom in school; my mother was a career teacher and excellent. I was amazed to see how she poured into her students, outside of the classroom as well. (She would drive Thanksgiving dinners to their homes.)

I am now a full-time homeschooling (year round) mama.  I learned so much about teaching from watching my mother.  Teaching is truly a beautiful sacrifice.  Some are gifted at teaching, and operate out of that talent without love - and it shows.  Teaching without love is just a noisy thing. Very unattractive.  I've seen teachers in and out of the Body of Christ using their gift without love.  Jesus had a lot to say about this.  

The Bible says the gifts of God are without repentance. This means they are there whether or not the person has a changed mind and life. They still operate, whether or not the person is operating in love.  I believe this is what we see with Lori.  I believe she could be a teacher, if she would repent (turn away from the false teachings she has embraced in religion and turn towards real understanding of the Word.)  I believe she has the potential.  This is one of the reasons I still pray for her.  But what we see now is very, very unattractive to people who are looking for love (God).  

I am sure you were an amazing teacher and I'm sure you are a fantastic substitute now.  Your love shines through your words in passion towards your students.  THIS is a gift used properly.  Bless you.

@ladyicantxplain, thank you for your kind words. They were much needed in this season of life when I am trying to figure it all out. :)

As for Lori, I agree that with love, it might have changed A LOT of things for her. I honestly wonder her reasons for getting a teaching degree. It's much harder now and there is a lot more pressure on teachers, but back in Lori's (2) years of teaching, teachers were mostly left alone and did their own thing. It was a pretty easy degree to get. It's harder now in some respects, partly due to the tests that have to be taken to get your license. But there is still this attitude that "anyone can teach" and I wonder if Lori just picked it because it had the easy reputation and summers off and her parents forced her to go to college.  I wish I knew what she said about it back then, not years later when she's clearly gone off the deep end.

13 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

I believe she has the potential.  This is one of the reasons I still pray for her.

You're a better woman than me. I pray for Lori Alexander's victims. I don't think she has potential for good, just no evidence of it, plus her cognitive skills are found wanting based on her postings. Nopity-nope.

2 hours ago, Hisey said:

If she is wearing them for protection from screens, why would this be the one and only photo of her wearing glasses? God knows she takes enough selfies. This is the only picture I've ever seen of her wearing glasses.

It takes more than a pair of glasses to appear "smart," Alyssa.

I think she wore them in an instastory or IG live when she was in front of a computer screen and referenced the dangers of screens/blue light. 

I feel bad for her- she’s a victim of her parents. I know she desperately wants a child and is, I’m sure, hoping this journey will lead her to a baby. 

I looked at some of her family’s pages and quite honestly, they all seem to have disordered thinking around food. The whole lot of them could benefit from psychotherapy. 

Just now, SilverBeach said:

You're a better woman than me. I pray for Lori Alexander's victims. I don't think she has potential for good, just no evidence of it, plus her cognitive skills are found wanting based on her postings. Nopity-nope.

Trust me, I'm not a better woman than you.  I cradle her victims; the ones who have come out confused...the ones who are still in the mire of the perverted teachings...I spend hours on the phone, on messenger, on text with them once they're out.  They are priority.  

But I am compelled to pray for Lori. Believe me, I yell and scream in my garage about this, because Lori isn't the only one perpetuating this nonsense in the Church.  I want to curse her.  And I have in the past. (and sometimes I still get angry and do!)

Nevertheless, I do pray for her and call her upward and out of this garbage religion that she's steeped herself in; her and Ken.  Because she is miserable.  And I know what it is to be miserable in religion, and feeling trapped in my own mind.

I'm not a better woman. I'm just a woman who has been where she is.

@PinkPrincess0213, I completely agree with you about teaching credentials. My sister and I both got teaching degrees at the same state college, one with an excellent teacher training program. She went through a FAR more rigorous acceptance process and degree program than I did (1987 vs. 1974).

16 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

So chiming in from the mental health field, one of the first things I do when I learn someone isn't managing their serious health conditions is a depression and suicide assessment. Not properly taking care of health conditions like diabetes is in my opinion a slow form of suicide, especially if someone knows what they should be doing. If they don't know what they're doing (not educated on it, some form of disability etc.) I would say they needed assistance. And I always recommend to a doctor for discussion. 

I have thought the same thing. Mr. Quivers is diabetic and he does nothing besides take his medicine and goes to the doctor every 6 months and gets told the same thing. He doesn't check his blood sugar, he doesn't change his food intake (quantity), he doesn't change his food choices (or for very long), he doesn't exercise and as you know I can't make him. A few years ago I told a friend that it is watching him commit suicide slowly. I also told the friend that everyone is behind people to drop a partner that is an addict (drugs and alcohol) but they expect a spouse to stay when the addiction is food. Some days I wonder how much his eating habits are harming our children. I also wonder if I am doing other harm by continuing to watch him do this to himself.  It's pretty lonely being a spouse of someone that is medically killing themselves, people don't understand how much it can hurt a relationship.

43 minutes ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

But there is still this attitude that "anyone can teach" and I wonder if Lori just picked it because it had the easy reputation and summers off and her parents forced her to go to college. 

I think it was a career by default. One of those careers that were once thought of as suitable for women until they settled down and got married.   I don't for a minute believe she had a passion for it. 

I think I could be degreed in the magazine-horoscope model of health and nutrition!

- Feel tired?

- Grumpy sometimes?

- Sugar cravings?

- Dry skin?

- Arse look fat? 

- Frizzy hair?

- Pimples?

- Skin go wrinkly when you have a bath?

- Eyes feel stingy when you stare too long at the sun? 

Well if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms, maybe you have a hormone, sugar, toxin gut imbalance....  But FEAR NOT! I can help you because: 

1) even though I'm glowing and I look like a fookin supermodel, I suffer from ALL of those things but I'm better now

2) I did an online course and I wear glasses and a smart blouse 

Spoiler

She's fine with saying men like Roosh (who runs return of kings, a foul cesspool of depraved shit if ever there was one) are "made in the image of God" but denies that women are. 

Lori, you're fucked in the head.

I am fat and frizzy, with a huge ass, a bad thyroid, weak adrenal system. I want these health people to look like me when giving me advice, LOL. 

My dr actually recommends some things along a similar vein as Alyssa, but my dr isn't woo. 

Can I humble brag for a second though? At my recent appt my A1C was a perfect 5. For the first time since my health journey started 3 years ago. I burst into tears when I saw my labs, lol. And I did it without essential oils and fancy supplements. 

46 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Because she is miserable.  And I know what it is to be miserable in religion, and feeling trapped in my own mind.

I'm not a better woman. I'm just a woman who has been where she is.

I'm sorry that you were in a bad place. But I see no evidence that Lori Alexander is miserable, she seems to revel in her hatefulness. Narrow-minded, non-Christian Christianity seems to suit Lori Alexander just fine. Did you put down half the human race like she does, among other evil acts in the name of God? Were you ever as completely selfish and self-focused as she is, completely devoid of compassion? Did someone have to teach you to love?

I'm a Christian, and far from perfect. I keep it simple though and focus on, you know, actually following the mandates of Christ to love God and mankind. This has allowed me to be free from religious traps, and those who want to put me right back in the yoke that Jesus freed me from.

I view Lori Alexander as a Pharisee, focusing on legalistically interpreting two or three scriptures and not seeing the forest for the trees. You know how Jesus felt about Pharisees. That's how I feel about Lori. You are indeed a better woman than me. I absolutely cannot stand Lori Alexander and I'm not fond of Ken either.  I'm glad you are helping her victims, they certainly need it. I hope some of them find their way here and begin to see just how ungodly the godly mentor is.

9 minutes ago, polecat said:

She's fine with saying men like Roosh (who runs return of kings, a foul cesspool of depraved shit if ever there was one) are "made in the image of God" but denies that women are. 

Lori, you're fucked in the head.

Lori Alexander tried to backtrack on this, but I think she still believes this heretical shit. She makes all kinds of excuses for men, who are supposedly closer to God. But us women get berated non-stop while being blamed for men's faults. If we are second-stringers, why aren't we held to a lesser standard instead of a more stringent one? Her misogyny doesn't even make sense, but nothing she says does. I just don't understand why people take her seriously.

@cara, your post deserves both a love reaction and a laughing one because it made me laugh and I love it.  The video was great in itself, but it also linked to a TED talk by James Randi on homeopathy. 

Don't folks like Alyssa worry about professional liability?  I hope she has malpractice insurance. If bona-fide medical practitioners need it, she surely does!

5 hours ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

@ladyicantxplain, thank you for your kind words. They were much needed in this season of life when I am trying to figure it all out. :)

As for Lori, I agree that with love, it might have changed A LOT of things for her. I honestly wonder her reasons for getting a teaching degree. It's much harder now and there is a lot more pressure on teachers, but back in Lori's (2) years of teaching, teachers were mostly left alone and did their own thing. It was a pretty easy degree to get. It's harder now in some respects, partly due to the tests that have to be taken to get your license. But there is still this attitude that "anyone can teach" and I wonder if Lori just picked it because it had the easy reputation and summers off and her parents forced her to go to college.  I wish I knew what she said about it back then, not years later when she's clearly gone off the deep end.

She said once that her father made her get her teaching certificate so that she'd have a marketable career as a backup. I guess dad didn't trust God and His Perfect Ways.

4 hours ago, EowynW said:

I am fat and frizzy, with a huge ass, a bad thyroid, weak adrenal system. I want these health people to look like me when giving me advice, LOL. 

My dr actually recommends some things along a similar vein as Alyssa, but my dr isn't woo. 

Can I humble brag for a second though? At my recent appt my A1C was a perfect 5. For the first time since my health journey started 3 years ago. I burst into tears when I saw my labs, lol. And I did it without essential oils and fancy supplements. 

Congrats! (Even though I don't know what an A1C is)

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived