IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

A bit late to the discussion, but as someone with a disability, I envy no one's bathtub.  I'll stick with my nice big accessible shower stall, thankyouverymuch.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I am a feminist, I guess I am not a Proverbs 31 woman. ?

I don't work with eager hands, making quilts and crocheting blankets?

I don't bring my food from afar, doing all the grocery shopping?

I don't get up when it is still night, providing food (4 AM this morning, putting the finishing touches on cinnamon rolls for a bake sale)?

....You get where this is going, right, @Ken? Your wife just told me that I am not a Biblical woman, just because I happen to believe that men and women deserve equal rights.

They're renovating a MCM beauty on Love It or List It, at the moment.  Hillary Farr really loved this house and does a bang-up job renovating it.   They decided to love this fabulous house. Yay!

26 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I wouldn't see a problem with hiring a housekeeper if one is needed/finances allow.  Lori should just quit being such a hypocritical bitch about how other people manage their households.  

I absolutely agree, and wish I could afford a housekeeper myself! BUT, I'm not going around telling people who are barely scraping by that they should stay home and take care of their house, either. Lori knows nothing of kindness, there's something very wrong with her. I'm kind of glad she went all super-Christian, because who knows what sort of terror she would have wrought if she wasn't afraid of hell! She tried to kick her own pet cat. Hard enough to severely injure or kill it, if she hadn't missed and hurt herself instead. I'd bet there are some serial killers who'd be ashamed of something like that, but she brags about it.

I think she knows all about the "(Einkorn) bread of idleness" though. That's making tiny infants sleep through the night so she can get her sleep, taking naps during the day while the nanny holds the baby, spending months in Door County on vacation every year, making one huge slimy salad to last the week so she doesn't have to actually cook if she doesn't feel like it - even if her children desperately want something else to eat, and spending hours and hours every day doing "research" on the internet while her husband works and the housekeeper cleans around her.

She's so hypocritical!

I'm reading this thread as I just finished writing a check for my housekeeper who comes tomorrow to clean.  I consider my housekeeper and my lawn guy a contribution to the local economy.  I could clean the house myself, but I'm too lazy :).  Lori's posts are nothing but bragging to continue to feed her superiority complex.  

Hmmm...

Here are the definitions of feminism and feminist:

fem·i·nist

ˈfemənəst/

noun

noun: feminist; plural noun: feminists

a person who supports feminism.

adjective

adjective: feminist

relating to or supporting feminism.

"feminist literature"

feministnoun [ C ] 

UK  /ˈfem.ɪ.nɪst/ US  /ˈfem.ə.nɪst/

a person who believes in feminism, and tries to achieve change that helps women to get equal opportunities and treatment.

feminism   noun [ U ] 

US  /ˈfem·əˌnɪz·əm/

world history an organized effort to give women the same economic, social, and political rights as men.

By this definition, JESUS CHRIST was a feminist.  He organized an effort to give women the same economic, social and political rights as men when He released the Kingdom of God into the world.   (He ensured that people understood that in His Kingdom, there was neither male nor female - but only one body in Christ.  He made sure the Church knew that true religion wasn't doing stuff to follow Mosaic Law, but caring for the vulnerable widows and orphans. He honored women house church planters and leaders. He exalted women in every way, which was REVOLUTIONARY for that society, particularly Hebrew society moreso than Greek and Roman society. )

I didn't say it; God did.  Feminism (as defined above) was JESUS' idea.

Poor Lori. She's obviously feeling a bit down and depressed lately that her recent posts aren't receiving the attention she thinks they deserve. Sooooo....she has re-run her midsummer viral post! You know, that one about the tattoos and debt-free virgins! :cracking-up:

This post continues to draw a LOT of traffic to my blog and Facebook page. The moment I first published it in July, it was inundated. I thought it was simply a great title and what most men would absolutely prefer! :) I had no idea it would be as unpopular as it was and is even among Christians, because we are told in the word of God: "See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil" (Eph. 5:15, 16). Someone needs to warn young women to walk circumspectly (cautiously; vigilantly; heedfully; with watchfulness to guard against danger), instead of simply going along with the flow of our culture. I figured it may as well be me.

Sure, Jan. :my_dodgy:

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

I wouldn't see a problem with hiring a housekeeper if one is needed/finances allow.  Lori should just quit being such a hypocritical bitch about how other people manage their households.  

I feel the same way. As soon as the princesses are living on their own or I win the lotto (which ever comes first ??)  I plan on hiring one. I have RA which makes housekeeping a beast sometimes. Thankfully they help me a ton. 

And there you have it...A straight cut and paste that she doesn't share the gospel of Christ but the gospel of Lori.

The Transformed Wife I don't share the "gospel message" in many of my posts. I teach young Christian women what God has told me to teach them, namely biblical womanhood which isn't law. 

5 hours ago, SuperNova said:

You, me, and @polecat, there's three right there, and @Koala rockin' her green bathroom makes four.

And me makes 5. My house was built in 1959 and I love it. It's a MCM like me!

2 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

And there you have it...A straight cut and paste that she doesn't share the gospel of Christ but the gospel of Lori.

The Transformed Wife I don't share the "gospel message" in many of my posts. I teach young Christian women what God has told me to teach them, namely biblical womanhood which isn't law. 

I noticed this, too, during my brief visit to the cesspool.

Proclaiming the Gospel is the first priority of every minister (servant) of Christ.  Except Lori. Because god told her to teach women how to be in bondage in their marriages and homes.  

I highly doubt the Father we know told her this.  SomeTHING definitely told her this, but it wasn't God.

Lori, preach the Gospel.  So that women and men can be free and not bound by religion and traditions of men.

9 hours ago, Loveday said:

Poor Lori. She's obviously feeling a bit down and depressed lately that her recent posts aren't receiving the attention she thinks they deserve. Sooooo....she has re-run her midsummer viral post! You know, that one about the tattoos and debt-free virgins!

Dear Lori:

You have this all wrong.  Women are so much more than three things you  list:  debt free, virgin, tattoo free.

Real "people" marry for many many reasons, the least of which is what tatoos one sports or what debt one may/may not have.  Interestingly enough both my husband and I had post graduate degrees.  Undergrad paid for by parents (funded at birth) and grad degrees paid for by companies.  My  point is there are many ways to pay for a college education.  It pays off even IF a woman never works because it informs how she raises her children, interacts with society, and finally,  if and when she works, she can make more than a minimum wage. 

My husband was not looking for a tatoo free virgin , blah, blah, blah.  He was looking for a  woman to love and who would love him.  He was looking for someone to make a life with.  That is what it is really about rather than the cold exchange of:  a virgin for a man who will support you for the rest of your life.  And NO, you do not learn to love your husband or your children.  You just do.  Or you do not.  If you do not, dont marry him/her  ...   and if you dont want kids  ...  dont have them because you do them no favors. 

By your own words, you have stated you do not say much about the Gospel.  

Jesus kept it pretty simple when he said the two greatest commandments are these:  Love God and love your neighbor .... all of them, Lori.  ALL!   

Every day, Lori, you demonstrate a lack of love for almost all women.  What you are teaching is .. really  MISOGYNY  (hate).   This is in direct opposition to Jesus.  

8 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

It's funny that god always seems tell people like Lori just what they want to hear. "God" conveniently rubber stamps their hateful points of view and never tells them anything to challenge their belief system or enlighten them. Personally, I would be awfully suspicious of any voice in my head other than my own telling me just what I want to hear. How can Lori be sure it's god? Maybe it's the devil deceiving her little woman brain.

1172044509_whataB.JPG.b5e63d5c1ba3c637ab8e70ef5b976692.JPG

Nasty response there, Lori.    In any case, didn't you use a diaphragm?   Having 4 children in most cases indicates a probability that birth control was used.  

Speculation bus here ?....but something is awry (I mean more than normal) in the Alexander universe....prior to the bathtub envy post (I think on Sunday) there was a post that didn't get much attention about dealing with disappointment in life and always keeping a happy face. Reading between the lines I was wondering who has disappointed her recently in her world or what disappointment has she faced lately (meaning who didn't live up to her expectations? ken? Alyssa? A sister? one of the DILs? Surely not one of the son's or SIL...they are men afterall?

Then she's goes hard hitting almost every post about women's Godly mission: "marry, bear children, be keepers at home"...over and over....she hasn't even mixed it up with a "immodest women are everywhere" post...and then BOOM...let's go back to the "viral post of viral posts" of all time post seeking out attention once again.

My sense tells me something is amiss with Lori (OK...that's redundant...i mean more than usual)

ADDENDUM: ICYMI:  "Dating has led to many harmful things like STDs which can cause sterility, alcoholism, selfishness, broken hearts, and on and on the list goes." Write that down. 

Dr. Alyssa is planning to go live to share tips for living with blood sugar imbalance.  It seems she wants to tell patients which tests to tell their doctors to perform.  

Quite frankly, I don't know how the doctors have been cobbling it together without her.  :pb_rollseyes:

The first woman to comment is a type 1 diabetic.  Do you realize how scary that is?

After spending 5 years as a pre-diabetic, I was officially diagnosed with diabetes in September.  Do you know who I deal with?  DOCTORS.  I deal with doctors.  Not someone on Instagram, with a highschool education, and an obsession w/ selfies.

Oh, and now she's wearing glasses.  Guess she thinks that makes it look more legit.

Take a look at the comments. This is something else, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Hey Alissa?  Tell the type one diabetic that you have NO CLUE how to manage her care, and she should refer ALL questions to her endocrinologist.  Seriously, you have no earthly idea what you're doing.

Today Lori is going off again on dating. She refers to 'an article written by a man who is not a believer and he states that dating is a failure', stating that she 'will not link to it because of the bad language in it.'  I had a strong suspicion where it came from, and a quick Google search on a quote she used, “How many people do you know who have been happily married for at least ten years?” reveals that it come from 'Roosh V,' AKA the Return of Kings guy whose entire message is about male superiority over women.  Soooo...what was Lori doing digging into the swamp that is Roosh's mind anyway?  

Rdating.jpg.5a8431642a1dde00c5f29cc5f64888d6.jpg

LAdating.jpg

17 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Since I am a feminist, I guess I am not a Proverbs 31 woman. ?

I don't work with eager hands, making quilts and crocheting blankets?

I don't bring my food from afar, doing all the grocery shopping?

I don't get up when it is still night, providing food (4 AM this morning, putting the finishing touches on cinnamon rolls for a bake sale)?

....You get where this is going, right, @Ken? Your wife just told me that I am not a Biblical woman, just because I happen to believe that men and women deserve equal rights.

LOL same! I do crochet since I have to keep myself busy (I have a horrible habit of biting my nails so crocheting helps me not bite them)  I cook and bake because I love it, NOT because I am forced to. Plus hey people at work like it when I bring in treats every once in a while. (okay its like twice a year) LOL at 4am?? I am up for work at 4am. That's right LORI ALEXANDER, I am a working woman! (she would gasp and then go off on me about how I am a failure to my daughter etc.)... I know Ken would tell me I am not an honorable woman. (I was assaulted, but the Alexanders would say I was asking for it,  which resulted in my daughter being born. However I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world).

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Dr. Alyssa is planning to go live to share tips for living with blood sugar imbalance.  It seems she wants to tell patients which tests to tell their doctors to perform.  

Quite frankly, I don't know how the doctors have been cobbling it together without her.  :pb_rollseyes:

The first woman to comment is a type 1 diabetic.  Do you realize how scary that is?

After spending 5 years as a pre-diabetic, I was officially diagnosed with diabetes in September.  Do you know who I deal with?  DOCTORS.  I deal with doctors.  Not someone on Instagram, with a highschool education, and an obsession w/ selfies.

Oh, and now she's wearing glasses.  Guess she thinks that makes it look more legit.

Take a look at the comments. This is something else, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Hey Alissa?  Tell the type one diabetic that you have NO CLUE how to manage her care, and she should refer ALL questions to her endocrinologist.  Seriously, you have no earthly idea what you're doing.

This is terrifying. She has no business advising even Type 2's (of which I am one), much LESS Type 1's. There is no such thing as 'managing blood sugar balance naturally' for a Type 1. It REQUIRES medication. If she so much as HINTS that a Type 1 can somehow reduce or go off their insulin by following her advice, she needs to be reported. People could die. :COLERE:

ETA: Is it just me, or does her smile not reach her eyes? It's a lovely smile, but her eyes seem...empty.

16 minutes ago, Loveday said:

This is terrifying. She has no business advising even Type 2's (of which I am one), much LESS Type 1's. There is no such thing as 'managing blood sugar balance naturally' for a Type 1. It REQUIRES medication. If she so much as HINTS that a Type 1 can somehow reduce or go off their insulin by following her advice, she needs to be reported.

Unfortunately, I know a bunch of people in the CP community who follow a bunch of woo. Some of them do die. You get folks who are violently opposed to the TP/AIT surgery which is the only proven "cure" for it. They're terrified of becoming diabetic (news flash, when the pancreas goes to shit you end up w/diabetes) or other shit and so they rely on a bunch of woo including EOs. That's why I had to leave the support groups. I mean, we've only been living this life for about 10 years both pre and post TP/AIT and I would think that we know a little something that always ends with "find a qualified medical professional". I mean, we give advice on WHEN to take enzymes, what recovery from surgery is like and that stuff but always prefaced with this is OUR experience. 

Alyssa is no better than her mother, woo, anti-science, anti-medicine, generally fucking stupid. 

19 minutes ago, Loveday said:

This is terrifying. She has no business advising even Type 2's (of which I am one), much LESS Type 1's. There is no such thing as 'managing blood sugar balance naturally' for a Type 1. It REQUIRES medication. If she so much as HINTS that a Type 1 can somehow reduce or go off their insulin by following her advice, she needs to be reported. People could die. :COLERE:

ETA: Is it just me, or does her smile not reach her eyes? It's a lovely smile, but her eyes seem...empty.

My mother had diabetes and I can remember a lot of issues that she had.  She was under a doctor's care and even then, she still had serious scares.  Diabetes, like most other ailments, is not something to fool around with.  Alyssa is risking people's lives.  There is no excuse for what she is doing.

Are the glasses she's now wearing even real?  She would not be the first person to think that they make her look smart or professional.

I will say this--Alyssa has a knack for taking ordinary feelings and cravings and turning them into "symptoms" of chronic illness.

Last time she wrote, I was convinced I had hypothyroidism. Now it's type 2 diabetes (I do crave caffeine at times. . . ) Luckily, I have a doctor friend who said the only thing I suffer from is suggestibility.

Koala, I think you give Alyssa too much credit when you say she has a "high school education." Remember, three of those years were taught by Teacher Lori. More realistically, Alyssa has an eighth grade education. If she even attended middle school, who knows? She may have been homeschooled there, too.

Has Alyssa ever even taken 9th grade biology? Or chemistry?  Does my 15-year old know more science than she does?

Alyssa is an example of how Lori failed her children. I imagine Alyssa has a hard time earning a living as a dance instructor, particularly as she grows older (in youth-obsessed southern california). The problem is not that Lori didn't send her to college--lots of people dont go. It's that Lori really didn't care if Alyssa learned a marketable skill or not--so she didn't. Being a ballet dancer is not a sustainable marketable skill for most people. I'm sure Lori assumed that her beautiful daughter would easily find a "provider"--I mean, husband--to take care of her. 

It's clear to me--someone who doesn't even know the Alexander family--that both parents were pretty lax with the girls' education. They repeatedly tried to put the girls in public school before they resorted to private (because of all the skanks in public). With the boys, they went straight from homeschool to private. Because their penises had a quest for knowledge, I guess.

You've got to be kidding me. Roosh V is not marriage material!  He's banging all the gals - they're not doing it by themselves, for Pete's sake!  What's he doing saying they're not marriage material, when CLEARLY, NEITHER IS HE, according to his very own standards!

How do these people manage to THINK?  This is illogical thought. My elementary aged children could discern rightly that one is is criticizing another for the same behavior is dishonest and fake.

What Roosh V is doing is not "dating" - what Roosh V is doing (and advocating) is Game.

Game is not dating.

Dating is not Game.

Game is a MRA power play, and...literally...a "game".

Please, Mrs. Alexander. Get out of the Manosphere, or what's left of it.  It has tried to poison your brain.

2 hours ago, Koala said:

It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't know how many different types of diabetes are out there and that every type is an illness of their own and they only sharing the name. I really hate people like her.

I have to deal with people, who listen to "experts" like her everyday at work. They came to me with some stupid woo for real or woo conditions. Sometimes they listen to me, when I explain them that the stuff they want is useless or even harmfull. But most times not, because I'm a real professional and therefore clueless. I sat 2 years in a real school, was teached by real pharmacists on sciencebased knowledge, learned for and took 10 final exams, to call myself a pharmacutical technician and work as one. I learn new things every day and know what I can do and when I have to refer a patient/ costumer to a doctor. To become a health practitioner in germany you only need to be 25 years old, have a "Hauptschulabschluss" (the lowest of our school diploma, you will get it after 9 years of school), a clean criminal file and take a 60 min test at your local health department, wich you can take as often as you need to pass it. You can go to a quack school to learn a lot of very harmfull stuff, but that's not requiered for the exam. And to become one for animals, you only have to declare yourself one. They do so much harm, but are often more beliefed than doctors, who have to study and learn for a decade to become the professionals that they are.

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived