IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

46 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Maybe I should make a Lori voodoo puppet and let my doggie play with it.

I love this!  I would happily make a Lori (or pick your most disliked fundie) voodoo puppet but alas, have no pets to tear it apart er, play with it.  I do have some really, really big hairpins though.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ladyicantxplain said:

WTF is this person droning on about?  Maybe if she's so bothered by the actresses in some "feminist" show,  she should be a good Christian and...PRAY?!?! 

Or just turn the freakin' channel!

Also, there's a reboot of Sabrina?

Just wanted to drop this one and say this is fucking wrong and stupid. She deletes good women seeking help but leaves this garbage up? Where is Christ in this comment? Even as a feminist I never once believed I was better because I was a woman. People are people. 

image.png

5 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I recall some posting where Lori said that her father's long work hours made the mom unhappy or lonely. 

Well, that's Lori's story. Of course, she'd find a "problem" that was really her mom's fault. Let me guess. Her mom should be grateful her husband was a "good provider" and realize how hard it is out in the real world. Her mom should be grateful she gets to be in the home. 

Sixty-odd years of fighting? Even during retirement? I wonder exactly what was up with her dad.

4 hours ago, kpmom said:

Or just turn the freakin' channel!

Also, there's a reboot of Sabrina?

I looked it up after I read that comment. IIRC, it's on Netflix and it's based on a comic book series of the same name.

https://www.nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/everything-we-know-about-the-new-sabrina-the-teenage-witch-reboot-2361256/amp

htps://thetransformedwife.com/a-legacy-of-love/

I dont think this qualifies as a tribute to her Mom's life.  I dont know what you call it when: a)you criticize your Mom and then b) tell the world how she righted herself with her husband.   Why not just point out her good qualities and leave out the rest?  Why not?  This seems like a passive-aggressive way to get in a final jab at her mother.   Also, why not leave out the subject of infertility (what she calls "barronnesss", ugh!) given that one daughter may be experiencing that particular pain.   

I noticed another thing:  She described her Mom completely in terms of the woman's relationship with her husband (who could do no wrong, of course .. so it had to be her Mom's fault).  But, that's par for the course:  women in Lori's world are merely extensions of the men they are married to and the only thing they achieve in this life is being a wife and mother.  It's sad because many fundies have bought into this since birth, and there is no way out unless .. something happens to make them feel/think differentlly.

Kind of hard to fight an authoritarian upbringing when you add to that that God is on their side.  The parents are not really responsible for being harsh; if you disagree with them, you are disagreeing with God Himself.  What a bind her children were put in and, by extension, the children of all parents who do this.

Is it love?  Or is it about power and control?

A Lady of Reason once again being the bitch that only she can be:

"Anyone who can fit part A with part B can get knocked up! A REAL mother nurtures, protects, loves and raises a child as her #1 priority regardless of biological origin…. To be anything less to the children you conceived is no mother, just a skank who got pregnant…"

Charming woman. @Ken tell me again how your wife has "abundant grace" for all? Anyone who asks a question respectfully has no hope of it ever being posted, but this type of vulgarity and name calling is totally acceptable and is pushed right through. 

21 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Lori's comments section is full of umm...interesting people these days. Reader says she was watching "The chilling adventures of Sabrina" and these were her takeaways: 

Reveal hidden contents

- Kiernan Shipka (Sabrina) speaks with Glottal Shock in her voice…if you hear feminists speak this is a ‘thing’…it’s a ‘know it all voice’…it is an purposeful affectation because in a scene with a little boy Kiernan drops this voices and uses her real voice for the only time in the series

– First five minutes a mention of ‘white male patriarchy’ — It’s not longer just patriarchy…it’s ‘White male patriarchy’

-Feminism ‘Girl Power’ Everywhere

– Mention of ‘Dark Baptism’ and ‘The Dark Lord’…Moloch Statues EVERYWHERE

– Harvey is always put down…she constantly corrects him (then gives him a kiss like a dog)

– Gets into a fight with every male character

Female actresses noticeably not beautiful…or even average…all actresses are a bit below average in the looks department…they are targeting the not-so-good-looking girls which is really sad

I've never heard the term "glottal shock" before. See? You can learn something when you read Lori's blog. As to the second bolded, why does this woman think that the show is targeting "not-so-good-looking" girls? I honestly can't come up with a logical answer to this.

I think she means “glottal stop,” which is what happens when you don’t enunciate the letter T clearly in the middle of words like “little.”

Also, the Sabrina reboot is on Netflix, so one wouldn’t just flip on the TV and happen upon it without some searching.

31 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

A Lady of Reason once again being the bitch that only she can be:

"Anyone who can fit part A with part B can get knocked up! A REAL mother nurtures, protects, loves and raises a child as her #1 priority regardless of biological origin…. To be anything less to the children you conceived is no mother, just a skank who got pregnant…"

Charming woman. @Ken tell me again how your wife has "abundant grace" for all? Anyone who asks a question respectfully has no hope of it ever being posted, but this type of vulgarity and name calling is totally acceptable and is pushed right through. 

Lady of (no)Reason seems to have fallen out of favor with Lori, at least Lori isn't tripping over her own feet with praise lately. I guess finding out that her #1 blog leghumper isn't a Christian was the breaking point, not the way said leghumper talks about other women.

6 hours ago, Liza said:

Kind of hard to fight an authoritarian upbringing when you add to that that God is on their side.  The parents are not really responsible for being harsh; if you disagree with them, you are disagreeing with God Himself.  What a bind her children were put in and, by extension, the children of all parents who do this.

Is it love?  Or is it about power and control?

This is an excellent post you've made.

I will go one step further and call this SATANIC.  It is satanic spiritual abuse.  Some people call it ritual abuse.  It is religious mind-control programming for children from infancy to accept religion as 'god'.  It is a counterfeit.  Look at the Duggars.  Their "religion" has no power outside of control and fear.  Fear and control are satanic.

These people think they worship God.  That's the sad part.

Jesus had something to say to the religious, and it wasn't "nice" - and many of us have tried to say the same to L & K and their followers to no avail. Yet.

Today's doodle is ludicrous.  Why must everything be about "God's authority structures?"  Why is nothing about RELATIONSHIP?

Something I find very interesting is that Lori and Ken are staunch Comps who say that women and men must ALWAYS "submit to God's authority structures."  Time and again, she has preached that Gothardism that says that all authority is set in place BY GOD; so it must be submitted unto as unto the LORD.

HOWEVER:  Lori has agreed with Pastor Matt Trewhella, of WI, in the past.  He is founder and pastor of Mercy Seat Christian Church in Milwaukee.  He is also a proponent of the Lesser Magistrate Doctrine.

Here is the definition of the Doctrine, from the website of said Doctrine:

The Lesser Magistrate Doctrine teaches that when the superior or higher ranking civil authority makes immoral/unjust laws or policies, the lower or lesser ranking civil authority has both a right and duty to refuse obedience to that superior authority. If necessary, the lesser authorities may even actively resist the higher authority.

God has established four realms of government to which He delegates authority. They are: (1) self-government; (2) family government; (3) church government; and (4) civil government. Each has its own role, function, and jurisdiction. The authority an individual possesses in any one of these four realms of government is delegated authority. In other words, they derive their authority from God. Their authority is not autonomous or unconditional. Their authority is God-given, and thus, they have a duty to govern in accordance with His rule. When someone in authority makes laws or decrees contrary to God’s law, they are in rebellion to God’s rule. Those under their authority are NOT to obey them when they do this. They may have to even actively resist them.

All bolding, italics and emphasis are mine.

Here, we see, that even if we are looking at our relationships through the lens of "God's authority structures", as Lori has written, there is ORDER.

If the "authority" is out of order, the submissive party is OBLIGATED to disobey the rebellious authority, actively resisting them.

It follows that a Christian wife whose husband is NOT loving her, should NOT blindly submit unto the hell he's perpetrating upon her and the family. She should actively resist.  Because in doing so, she is RESISTING THE DEVIL (it is written: submit to God, resist THE DEVIL, and he MUST flee).  

This is the way to see rebellious authority removed or set free so the family is free from oppressive "authority".

loridoodle.jpg

13 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Today's doodle is ludicrous.  Why must everything be about "God's authority structures?"  Why is nothing about RELATIONSHIP?

Something I find very interesting is that Lori and Ken are staunch Comps who say that women and men must ALWAYS "submit to God's authority structures."  Time and again, she has preached that Gothardism that says that all authority is set in place BY GOD; so it must be submitted unto as unto the LORD.

HOWEVER:  Lori has agreed with Pastor Matt Trewhella, of WI, in the past.  He is founder and pastor of Mercy Seat Christian Church in Milwaukee.  He is also a proponent of the Lesser Magistrate Doctrine.

Here is the definition of the Doctrine, from the website of said Doctrine:

All bolding, italics and emphasis are mine.

Here, we see, that even if we are looking at our relationships through the lens of "God's authority structures", as Lori has written, there is ORDER.

If the "authority" is out of order, the submissive party is OBLIGATED to disobey the rebellious authority, actively resisting them.

It follows that a Christian wife whose husband is NOT loving her, should NOT blindly submit unto the hell he's perpetrating upon her and the family. She should actively resist.  Because in doing so, she is RESISTING THE DEVIL (it is written: submit to God, resist THE DEVIL, and he MUST flee).  

This is the way to see rebellious authority removed or set free so the family is free from oppressive "authority".

loridoodle.jpg

So much yes with this. In her bid to describe God as a purely authoritarian figure she forgets that he is a God of order, truth, righteousness, and justice. Keepers of the home means protecting the home. To allow injustice, disorder, and sinful behavior to reign in the home isn't protecting it, especially if it's the husband doing it. Of course, women in abusive situations often have limited choices within the home. This makes it that much more important to come along side them to help them be a keepers (guardians) of their  home. Not to mention the emotional, mental, and physical price children pay for allowing a man to make bad decisions for the family without actively trying to stop him. But what do I know about that? It's not like I'm a child therapist... Oh wait I am.  

4 hours ago, Hane said:

I think she means “glottal stop,” which is what happens when you don’t enunciate the letter T clearly in the middle of words like “little.”

Also, the Sabrina reboot is on Netflix, so one wouldn’t just flip on the TV and happen upon it without some searching.

It sounded to me like she was describing vocal fry.

I didn't even make it to the doodle.

I'm still trying to wash the stink of the "every woman created from birth to be a mother"- shaming the barren and single women post from earlier today.

450199991_ScreenShot2018-11-02at2_33_37PM.png.248e7bfa634ca82b1929423177cb90d9.png 

What the hell is wrong with nurturing a pet?  My animals nurture me!  My life would feel empty without them.  I was a better "mom" to all of them than you have ever been to your children.  I fed them, sang to them, played with them, bought them toys...paid(pay) a great deal of attention to them.  They never feared me nor did I fear them.  They bring great joy to my life.  I don't think your children ever brought any joy into yours.

I couldn't have had children if I wanted them and, I didn't want them.  My parenting skills were lacking because of the way I was raised and I was deeply afraid I would raise my child as my parents did me.  Oh, yeah, and I forgot to get married so I really fucked up god's plan for me.

For the 50th time...Fuck You, Lori.

On 11/1/2018 at 10:31 AM, usmcmom said:

It's bad enough that she is once again trashing her parents' marriage and, of course, putting most of the blame on her recently deceased mother. She has to take it a step further and type this crass sentence:

There are so many ways an intelligent person could have worded this. A REAL author woild have no trouble finding softer words. 

I bet Lori never bothered to learn why her mother's mind was altered. Had the cancer metastasized to her brain? Was she altered due to heavy pain medication?  

I wonder if her aunt will respond to today's post.  I wonder if Lori has blocked her  

Lori is just so dumb and so cold hearted. What a dangerous combination. 

How nasty and hateful. 

My grandmother is 96. She's had numerous TIAs and now has dementia. Well, she's 96. I think more people than not have some dementia at that stage of life. Anyway, she's not in any way "lost her mind." She still has her rather snarky sense of humor. She still has her outgoing personality. She'll still talk your ear off. She's lost some, many, of her memories, but SHE is still in there. She's lost neither her mind nor herself.

I agree that many women who do not have children, are single, or are empty nesters take up "children" to nurture, like neighbor kids, students, pets, mentees, grandchildren, etc. However, this is the case with single or older men too! What does Lori think these single men do with their pet dogs? Kick them around?

No, they nurture them . . .  

Nancy Campbell has always been a banana short of a bunch because of that whacked religion she has followed.

What the heck is a "mothering anointing?"

Does she know what ANOINTING MEANS?

There is no "mothering anointing". 

There is only CHRIST (THE anointing) in us, the hope of glory.

A woman does NOT have to be a mother to show forth His glory.

All women are NOT "ordained" to be mothers (otherwise Paul would not have said some will be single, under inspiration from the Holy Spirit, for only one example of many in scripture that witness to this truth).

Blech.

• samurai_sarah locked and unlocked this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived