IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

3 hours ago, Anna Arkadyevna said:

Well crap, he did block me.  I'm honestly surprised. I thought I was being polite. You know, compared to the me in my head. I did make that comment about talking to him being like cancer, but hey, I thought the two of them loved the blunt truth. 

I thought you did an excellent job and were very respectful and intelligent. The cancer comment did make me laugh but it seemed very real.  Both he and Lori are like little children.. take their toys and go home when they don’t want to play fair

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many fangirls can shop at a health food store?  Most of them probably go to what we have here called Cash Savers (cost + 10% store) with lots of generic goods or Walmart.  

I would imagine you have to be a people pleaser to even be in the same room with Lori Alexander.  No one in her family dares to cross the she-hag.  

Every once in a while, I feel sorry for @Ken, and I did after reading some of his replies in that Dale Partridge thread. If he wouldn't have married a self-described taker, a stone-cold monster who wanted things her way ALL THE TIME, he might have been a decent husband.

Aaaand then he says shit like "Having regular sex is a concrete and definitive action whereas trying to fulfill a wife's emotional needs is often not just a moving target but an impossible task" and "it would have been helpful to have someone speak truth...that her perceptions should not affect her behavior towards me". Poof, empathy gone.

On 10/29/2018 at 12:00 PM, Alisamer said:

Lori seems to be one of those people who think if someone would just give up their cell phone or weekly coffee, they'd no longer have any financial trouble at all. When the truth is, that pre-paid cellphone may be the only reason they're able to keep a job, and the few dollars on coffee are frankly not going to make a dent at all when there are hundreds of dollars worth of bills hanging over their heads. 

I've had the cell phone one thrown at me before. That since we struggle sometimes, I'd be better off without a nice smartphone and data plan. 

BUT I can only book sub jobs, 98% of the time, via a smartphone app. If I didn't have a working phone (that can download the app--my old one would not and I had to upgrade) and reliable data plan, I'd get maybe two days of work a month as opposed to 13 on average. 

For added fun, jobs come any time, 24/7, so when I'm not doing a long term, the phone is always next to me during the school year. So I also get accused of being addicted to my phone and rude for not putting it away; even though, it's typically just laying beside me. 

8 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

Here's a few gems from Ken on Dale's page: 

Hide contents

dalepkena37.JPG.d3c63c2f968b95f39da69cfea6079f30.JPG

And this: 

Hide contents

Inkeddalepkena27_LI.jpg.267b4a4a16e26862c825bddebeab7d8e.jpg

Ugh, the condescension on Ken's part to attempt to chide an internet stranger with his "low trust level" comment. That's something you might say to a teenager when they're running with a bad crowd.

Does he even realize that not all women are emotionally driven, thin-skinned, whiny bitches like his wife? Why is marriage always reduced to a transactional status to Ken and Lori? It doesn't matter which view you take, sexual needs for emotional needs or vice versa, they're both disgusting and not at all representative of any healthy relationship that I've ever known.

I've been wondering when Lorken would come back around to sex. I see a sex themed blog post in the near future where Lori, Ken, and the MRA's can all all get cozy in the comments section and have group martyrbation. 

On 10/29/2018 at 2:39 PM, Koala said:

After all, this is the woman who begrudged her guests a glass of water.

selfish.thumb.PNG.1c056a24e96a09a0719a870f5e5c5f13.PNG

I honestly can't even imagine feeling that way.  AND, I don't believe Lori has changed...not one single bit.

Looking at the original, I suspect she meant showers and perhaps laundry, not table water.

Note the qualifying statement on her I love to have people comment..."when I am feeling good."  She can only be kind when she is feeling good.  She doesn't say not in pain, so it feeling good could mean getting up on the right side of the bed.  If it is about being in pain, it doesn't give her a pass to be her snarly self.  In her quest for proof texting, did she skip the parts of the New Testament about the crucifixion where when Jesus was in the greatest pain any human could endure, he was still kind, and forgave those who tortured him.  He invited a thief to be with him paradise.  She doesn't say in pain.  She says specifically "feeling good", but you don't qualify hospitality and kindness only when you are "feeling good."  Godly women are  supposed to rise above feelings, am I right, Lori?   So, if Headship Ken says we're having company tonight, you'd better drag your skinny ass off the sofa, fix a big salad and puke soup, and plaster on a smile.  If he wants a tumble afterward, you'd better get on your back and pull up your granny nightgown 'cause he needs pleasurin'.  It's a disgusting image, so I am virtually sending each of you some brain bleach.

I always feel deeply saddened whenever I see or hear women say things like that (that women shouldn't be able to vote, or be on juries, or have any rights at all).  :( 

11 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Every once in a while, I feel sorry for @Ken, and I did after reading some of his replies in that Dale Partridge thread. If he wouldn't have married a self-described taker, a stone-cold monster who wanted things her way ALL THE TIME, he might have been a decent husband.

Aaaand then he says shit like "Having regular sex is a concrete and definitive action whereas trying to fulfill a wife's emotional needs is often not just a moving target but an impossible task" and "it would have been helpful to have someone speak truth...that her perceptions should not affect her behavior towards me". Poof, empathy gone.

And '[a wife says] "...I need you to respect my thoughts and opinions." All good things, but boil it down to reality and they were not needs...'  So a man NEEDS sex, but a woman doesn't NEED respect.  And let's not forget the original comment of his, that 'I am looking for the part about fulfilling my wife's emotional needs anywhere in the Bible...'  I was feeling a tiny spark of sympathy for Ken too, until I realized that he was not only saying that a husband doesn't have to meet his wife's emotional needs, or even try to, but that those 'needs' aren't needs at all, but silly wants.  

The TL:DR of @Ken's word salad-y back and forth on Dale's Facebook page:

"The Bible says that we need to have sex, what part of that aren't you getting? It's not MY fault that the Bible doesn't specifically address emotional needs. So wives need to do what they are specifically commanded to do and that is put out on demand."

I wonder how Lori faces that her daughter is explaining that she dated (apparently not her current husband) and went to a secular counselor, while posing showing her bra?

12 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

If he wouldn't have married a self-described taker, a stone-cold monster who wanted things her way ALL THE TIME, he might have been a decent husband.

reading carefully (I know, its hard...he uses so many words!) He also indicated he and Lori's daily walks together were a somehow forced thing that Lori required, rather than just being something they spontaneously liked to do. I seem to recall in two places he referenced it.... I'll go back and see if I can find the references. He seemed almost resentful about it. 

EDIT: Ken talks about "walking"

KEN: "After one more thirty-minute walk hand-in-hand where we argued the whole time, (after all this was one of her “needs” she told me she had to walk and talk with me each day and we had been doing it for years),I finally said to her, “You know, God does ask you to submit to me.” You should have seen her face. She threw my hand down and turned to me and said, “I know, but you can’t make me!” "

SECOND REFERENCE TO WALKS:

KEN: "If you can't see that men and women everywhere, put their own perceived needs above what is the right thing to do for their spouse, then you are not working with couples. "I need you to help more around the house." "I need you to walk with me." "I need you to respect my thoughts and opinions." All good things, but boil it down to reality and they were not needs, especially when the husband is already doing these things, but the wife thinks it is not enough, or not her way.

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

reading carefully (I know, its hard...he uses so many words!) He also indicated he and Lori's daily walks together were a somehow forced thing that Lori required, rather than just being something they spontaneously liked to do. I seem to recall in two places he referenced it.... I'll go back and see if I can find the references. He seemed almost resentful about it.

I noticed those lines as well...so can we say he's projecting?  "This is what my wife wanted/needed and no matter how hard I tried it wasn't good enough.  Therefore, every woman must act the exact same way." 

And then there was this gem that caught me (referencing Jesus):

Yes, but his feelings never once went against God's Word or His will. Instead they aligned with God. That is all each spouse must choose to do. It is not that feelings are all bad or wrong, but rather we are to align our feelings with God's admonitions.

IIRC Jesus did all sorts of things that opposed his fathers methods.  Eye for an eye vs turn the other cheek being the most recognizable. 

I did understand what he thought he was trying to say:  that it's not supposed to be a tit for tat exchange.  "I'll only do X for you because you did Y for me."  But he got way off the mark when he made the repeated comments about sex between couples being commanded by God but supporting one on a non physical level not being a necessity.  

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

EDIT: Ken talks about "walking"

KEN: "After one more thirty-minute walk hand-in-hand where we argued the whole time, (after all this was one of her “needs” she told me she had to walk and talk with me each day and we had been doing it for years),I finally said to her, “You know, God does ask you to submit to me.” You should have seen her face. She threw my hand down and turned to me and said, “I know, but you can’t make me!” "

SECOND REFERENCE TO WALKS:

KEN: "If you can't see that men and women everywhere, put their own perceived needs above what is the right thing to do for their spouse, then you are not working with couples. "I need you to help more around the house." "I need you to walk with me." "I need you to respect my thoughts and opinions." All good things, but boil it down to reality and they were not needs, especially when the husband is already doing these things, but the wife thinks it is not enough, or not her way.

Has anything in their relationship ever come about organically? Every time, either of them writes anything, all I want to do is tell them to get divorced already! From where I'm standing, reading their output, it just sounds like a never-ending struggle in which neither gets what they want and need, and are now just dragging others into their rabbit-hole of torture with their "advice". The only thing they regularly succeed at is making my relationship look even greater than it is!

Here's a revolutionary idea: Talk to each other, respect each other, if needs be roll your eyes behind each others' backs. Or just get a divorce, so you can get some peace and quiet, and don't ruin anyone else's lives with your so-called "advice".

A quote from Lady of (no)Reason today:  'I can them blame THEM when they hurt and punish them, label them as the selfish one, and say they’re in the wrong, not me!'  Like Lori did with her children? 

4 hours ago, EowynW said:

The comment section in the voting post is truely sickening. 

IMG_7380.PNG

IMG_7379.PNG

Roy Bogle needs to find a train and step right in front of it. What a nasty piece of miserable waste. 

4 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

Roy Bogle needs to find a train and step right in front of it. What a nasty piece of miserable waste. 

No, no, no, no. That seriously traumatises train drivers. While I understand your sentiments and get that it's joking, let's just not do that, okay?

5 minutes ago, samurai_sarah said:

No, no, no, no. That seriously traumatises train drivers. While I understand your sentiments and get that it's joking, let's just not do that, okay?

Live near a major train line. Can confirm. 

23 minutes ago, samurai_sarah said:

How about a one-way ticket to Centralia, PA?  With any luck at all he will fall into a sinkhole and never be seen again, no muss, no fuss, problem solved.  :P  

12 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

How about a one-way ticket to Centralia, PA?  With any luck at all he will fall into a sinkhole and never be seen again, no muss, no fuss, problem solved.  :P  

I prefer a bolt of lightning. Some people see it as a sign of whatever deity they believe in, others think of it as a freak accident. But generally, my preferred method of punishment is a Lego. In the dark. While someone is barefoot. :)

Lego in the dark is good. As long as he's walking around on his scrotum.

And yes, Ken's whole philosophy of, she has to fuck him because the Bible says so, but he doesn't have to be nice to her or treat her like a human, was what I was trying to make him see was so heinous.

Confirmation that was actually cat :kitty: food (as some speculated) she put on her salad from IG ::56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

PS: I thought she wanted to get rid of the cat??

thetransformedwife:

This is my cat who had a very dull fur coat with little white specks all over it from dry skin. I eat a lot of sardines mixed with wild-caught salmon on top of my salad every day. I decided to give my cats the oils and juices from the cans along with some of the fish. Within a few weeks, her fur coat is shiny and beautiful! Sardines are rich in protein, reduces inflammation, full of essential vitamins and minerals, protects bone health and blood sugar levels, least contaminated sources of fish, anti-cancer and antioxidant properties, promotes healthy immune system and good for skin, and many other healthy benefits even for cats!

1 hour ago, samurai_sarah said:

You are so right.  Case in point of why I should think before I post. 

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived