IGNORED

Lori Alexander 56: Lori Wants Others to Outbreed Islam for Her

Lori's thought process is unique... It's very black/white and immature. She doesn't see complexities at all. And even her twisting of scripture is often very simplistic. But she says it with confidence which is key to getting people to believe you. Ignorance with a couple heavy dashes of privilege and you have Lori. Voting doesn't matter to her because she probably believes that a majority of the laws passed won't effect her.  She's solid middle class and white so she's "untouchable" from her ivory tower.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, usmcmom said:

A little off topic, but I thought this post from Dale Partridge was very interesting, considering how Lori falls all over herself praising Michael Pearl as the best Bible teacher EVER!! 

Hide contents

IMG_1497.thumb.PNG.3de54e36921bbd1eb3a9909676571beb.PNG

Answer her questions? That is infuriating. I am not a child. I would never want to be in a relationship where it was assumed I was the less spiritual one--the one needing education--simply because I am a woman. Does this clown assume that all husbands know their Bible better than all wives?

8 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Well said. Mr Nova and I never aimed at traditional gender roles but I'm a homemaker and he works as a mechanic/millwright. We even physically embody the stereotype. I have long hair and wear long skirts and Mr is a very "manly man". But that's where it ends. We don't promote traditional roles, are atheists, we don't have hateful beliefs, and are liberal in our views. There is no submission or toxic masculinity, just two people making the best of a situation that neither of us ever anticipated. 

Additionally, I did not choose to be home full time and I miss having a paying job. For someone like Lori to come along and reduce people who are ill to a burden is hateful and hurtful.

Didn't Lori's mom have lots of brothers and sisters? I wonder if any are still alive. If so, they must be grieving the death of their sister. I wonder how they feel, grieving their sister Ellen, and then reading that Lori's dad feels a great burden lifted off his shoulders?

7 hours ago, Anna Arkadyevna said:

I've just spent the day going back and forth with Ken on Dale Partridge's page. My gawd, that dude can verbally hemorrhage! I keep thinking we're done, (mostly because he says he is) but he simply is incapable of letting someone else have the last word.  And they tell us girls are verbal! He literally makes me want to stab sharp knives in my eyes to make the pain stop.

Link, please?

On 10/22/2018 at 12:28 AM, Lgirlrocks said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A17EC5B6-6BE5-45F5-8EE5-72B4E5B7B084.thumb.jpeg.58eebd496c316acd856275e244a6fe80.jpeg

I wonder how Lori can find this abuse but not what she did to her own kids. Also Jeff seems very controlling. He shouldn’t get to decide the kind of life his son and dil have. That is up to them. 

Jeff is a special kind of crazy. He seems to run his own son's facebook page... and the whole love story of clay and kiyomi is quite frightful. I feel sorry for that poor girl.

6 hours ago, love2scrap said:

Jeff is a special kind of crazy. He seems to run his own son's facebook page... and the whole love story of clay and kiyomi is quite frightful. I feel sorry for that poor girl.

Curiosity got the better of me and I checked out this family since they post on Lori's page frequently as well as share her posts. This is what the son (Clay...soon to be married) posted about his intended bride....along with really, really, really graphic photos of a dead raccoon / road kill

"Look At What Kiyomi's Cookin Up For Supper! Yesterday my parents saw a road-killed raccoon and Mom said, "If Kiyomi saw that she'd probably want to take it home and skin it and make a coon-skin hat." Well, without telling us about this we saw a coon ourselves along the same stretch of road and "Kiyomi wanted to take it home and skin it to make a coon-skinned hat!" She's not really making this for supper in case anyone was getting a little worried..."

Lori does seem to attract her share of...um...interesting people 

Looks like Lori's favorite fan boi is (literally) taking notes from Dale. 

I swear this rabbit hole just keeps on going.....

Spoiler

Screenshot_20181030-093841.thumb.png.3db67d6f92ef03a61a20087e27cda135.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_20181030-093849.thumb.png.f5acc88c2da38a7ed3be9a193a74475a.png

47 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Looks like Lori's favorite fan boi is (literally) taking notes from Dale. 

I swear this rabbit hole just keeps on going.....

Hide contents

Screenshot_20181030-093841.thumb.png.3db67d6f92ef03a61a20087e27cda135.png

Hide contents

Screenshot_20181030-093849.thumb.png.f5acc88c2da38a7ed3be9a193a74475a.png

That seems close enough to what he wrote just to quote Dale instead of making his own. That's not inspired by it just seems like straight up plagiarism. 

12 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Voting doesn't matter to her because she probably believes that a majority of the laws passed won't effect her.  She's solid middle class and white so she's "untouchable" from her ivory tower.  

She's also past reproductive age, so doesn't give a damn about women who are young enough to get pregnant.  

I hope Lori never has to face a lockdown on women's rights as in The Handmaid's Tale, but I think if she did she would believe she could violate the law whenever she likes, until she lost a hand because her 'ministry' requires reading. 

I wonder if Lori's father said he was relieved and Lori took it differently? A lot of people feel relief at the passing of someone who was really sick. It's not that they wanted the person to die or are happy that the person is gone, it's that they are glad the person is not suffering or in pain anymore. 

Ken's comments definitely show that neither knows how to have a 100-100% relationship. Everything to him is a give or take. That's all Lori knows too. I also love that people are disagreeing with him on Dale's page and when someone says Lori won't allow discussion on her pages, he calls everyone talking to him trolls that follow him around. Oh, honey, you are not that special that people are wasting their time following you around. They may encounter you while they are on other pages, but trust me, you are not that important. 

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

That seems close enough to what he wrote just to quote Dale instead of making his own. That's not inspired by it just seems like straight up plagiarism. 

Honestly, there isn't an original thought among any of them.  I was checking out one of Lori's favorites -- Mary Pride -- and half of Lori's sayings are straight up from Mary ("what God orders, he pays for"  among others) and the fact that they all steal from , re-post each others'  rants.   It's all one big one-track record. 

come on, I need a link to Ken getting his ass handed to him....

NVM...found it and had something to say to him

39 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

I wonder if Lori's father said he was relieved and Lori took it differently? A lot of people feel relief at the passing of someone who was really sick. It's not that they wanted the person to die or are happy that the person is gone, it's that they are glad the person is not suffering or in pain anymore. 

I think it would be something like that.  When my mom died, my dad was devastated.  But right after the funeral, maybe the next day, he commented on how he could now eat something that he had always liked but she hated.  It wasn't that he was glad she was gone.  It was just a way that he was trying to cope.  Nobody blamed him for saying that, we all knew he was adrift and trying to hang on.  Sure, Lori would probably say that he was glad to not have her telling him no about whatever food it was.  But that would be 100% inaccurate.  I think it was probably similar, IF her dad did say anything like what she's claiming.

I'm so sorry for leaving some hanging...I haven't been on in a while, and this morning the long thread that I had with Ken and a few other people is gone. Either he or Dale deleted it. I HATE it when they pull that shit.

24 minutes ago, Anna Arkadyevna said:

I'm so sorry for leaving some hanging...I haven't been on in a while, and this morning the long thread that I had with Ken and a few other people is gone. Either he or Dale deleted it. I HATE it when they pull that shit.

Oh no! I was looking forward to reading it. Did anyone take screenshots? 

31 minutes ago, Anna Arkadyevna said:

Ken may have blocked you.  I left a comment, now Ken's remark and all subsequent comments seem to be gone, as does his FB profile.  I can see all of the above with a sock account, and can see Dale Partridge's initial post with all other discussion with either, so Ken seems to be going on a blocking rampage.  

Ok, screenshots acquired, but I don't have an appropriate program to crop the images and make them neat so it's all just on a word doc.  If anyone wants the file, I'll send it to you or put it in a drop box thingy.  

Well crap, he did block me.  I'm honestly surprised. I thought I was being polite. You know, compared to the me in my head. I did make that comment about talking to him being like cancer, but hey, I thought the two of them loved the blunt truth. 

18 minutes ago, Anna Arkadyevna said:

its still there

5 minutes ago, Anna Arkadyevna said:

Well crap, he did block me.  I'm honestly surprised. I thought I was being polite. You know, compared to the me in my head. I did make that comment about talking to him being like cancer, but hey, I thought the two of them loved the blunt truth. 

You were polite, and well versed, and rational.  That's the whole problem. You can't call them on their bs without them getting butthurt and running away.  The more I see of what particularly Ken and Lori write, the more I believe they aren't espousing the 1950's ideal, it's more like the 1850's ideal.  Or even 1550's.  I rewatched one of my favorite movies the other night, it's set in 1570 Venice, right when the Spanish Inquisition rolled in.  The women couldn't vote or own anything and the marriages were basically arranged for anyone who wasn't the lowest of class.  The only women who had any education were the courtesans, wives were proud of the prudish, uneducated lives they led.  

I really think this is what they all want, those are the "good ole days" the dream of.  Women who resign themselves to lives of servitude and the hope that their husbands are at least kind to them.  It's sick.  

Umm I'm not a nut connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination, but aren't all nuts raw? Besides the obviously packaged ones. 

I usually buy mine with the shell still on. Does that make me a heathen? 

20181030_172238.png

18 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

Umm I'm not a nut connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination, but aren't all nuts raw? Besides the obviously packaged ones. 

I usually buy mine with the shell still on. Does that make me a heathen? 

20181030_172238.png

Many nuts are roasted — sometimes the ones in the shell are roasted in the shell, but sometimes not.

Yeah, he's a gem all right. I tried very hard to get him to see he was being an out-and-out asshole, but I failed, oh so epically.

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived