IGNORED

My first ghostwriting assignment

HerNameIsBuffy

Is due tomorrow.   A couple 1200 word blog posts...on a topic I know nothing about besides the research I've done for them.

Anyone that has any extra positive energy, good thoughts, and wordsmithy vibes so send my way would be much appreciated.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

• Recent Status Updates

• feministxtian

feministxtian

Ever been mansplained and it pissed you off so bad that you just want to bitchslap any poor man who might cross your path? 
      · 0 replies
    • Destiny

Destiny

I'm not able to update the logos to the fall ones today -- there's a bug that is solved in a recent update version to fix it, but I don't have the time to do that until next week. Until then, we are still living in an endless summer friends! 
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

Today is a "I ain't wearing pants" day. Yesterday was pretty shitty so today I'm doing as little as I can get away with. 
      · 0 replies
    • WannabeHistorian

WannabeHistorian

Second Covid vax is currently kicking my butt. Fever, chills, body aches, exhaustion, etc. 
      Miserable, but so so grateful to be vaccinated. Sure as hell beats actual Covid.
      · 3 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

Bluebirdbluebell

So very sad about Willie Garson. RIP
      · 0 replies
    • Chocolate Lover

Chocolate Lover

Started prednisolone tablets today because the asthma inhaler isn't enough. Now I have a sore throat and feel like I have a cold coming.  Need the tablets because breathing isn't an optional body function.  Really don't need the tablets if I have an infection brewing.   
      · 0 replies
    • Cartmann99

Cartmann99

My husband commented this morning about how nice the weather is after a cold front moved in last night. Before I could stop him, he asked out loud if I thought this meant an early fall for us.
      That's like when you live up north and start talking about an early spring...
      Be careful, the weather gods are always listening.
      · 3 replies
    • PinkGreyBrown

PinkGreyBrown

Grew up fundie-adjacent. My mother called herself a recovering fu**tamendalist, & she was not given to swearing. Thankfully she raised me as free of religious weirdness as she was capable. Her mother is all the regressive things -- racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-semitic, ableist, fundamentalist Protestant nonsense, all of it, & longing for a golden past that never existed.
      I'm an atheist with a bit of an obsession about fundies, particularly of the Christian varieties cuz that's what I'm surrounded by. I've been reading this forum for well over a decade now & finally decided to make an account.
      Thanks for having me here.
      · 1 reply
    • treehugger

treehugger

TW stillbirth: 

· 5 replies
    • Hazelbunny

Hazelbunny

The old Bunny has a broken left front leg. He tried to escape from his cage over the top and fell awkwardly. He is now on "Cage-rest" and Painmeds.  Life is slowly but surely starting to suck again... 
      · 2 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.