IGNORED

Radical Feminity 2: Treasure Trove of Fundie

Coconut Flan

If any other person had used the phrase “full time mama,” I wouldn’t have thought about it at all. However since this is Judgy Hannah, I now imagine she thinks any mom who works outside of the home is only a part time mom. Sorry Hannah but women are still moms when their kids are at school, at grandma’s house, at the babysitter, or at extracurricular activities. 

8FEFD9E7-8B1D-47FF-BAA8-4CFBCD5C422A.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Oh boy. Hannah shills Plexus too? What happened to her hard working husband keeping them all in comfort? She's working two MLMs now

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Oh boy. Hannah shills Plexus too? What happened to her hard working husband keeping them all in comfort? She's working two MLMs now

Isn’t it ridiculous how she will rely on plexus to deal with her chronic pain and fatigue and refuses to even get one ultrasound during her pregnancy? I bet she chugged plexus all through her pregnancy. These morons trust MLM crap in their fetus’ bloodstream yet they don’t trust a single ultrasound. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Remember when Abigail got all pissy about FJ posting about her family? Well she’s about to get a whole lot pissier ;) 

I swear her FB page is filled with things you should never do with a baby. Things like letting your five month old munch on a piece of pizza while lying flat on her back. And don’t forget the fact that they sit her in her Bumbo on the stove top. Plus the many pictures of them all co-sleeping in a bed with lots of bedding and pillows. This is all basic baby safety knowledge. Fundies are so clueless. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 4

The puppy is the baby's dog? That's a new one on me. I've also never seen an entire room painted camo, so the LaGoys are really knocking it out of the park for me today.

+1 Fundie Points for a brag post about how special her husband is for doing normal things. He picked up their shared home and held his baby when his wife was sick... You don't get a medal for that, that's what a spouse SHOULD do for their significant other. 

• I Agree 7
  • Love 2

On 10/12/2018 at 7:45 PM, mango_fandango said:

The family own a puppy mill, Happy Hill Pups.

Well, I already hate them. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

14 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

The puppy is the baby's dog? That's a new one on me. I've also never seen an entire room painted camo, so the LaGoys are really knocking it out of the park for me today.

+1 Fundie Points for a brag post about how special her husband is for doing normal things. He picked up their shared home and held his baby when his wife was sick... You don't get a medal for that, that's what a spouse SHOULD do for their significant other. 

It lets me know her own father doesn’t do shit around the house. 

I’m never impressed by my husband taking care of our children or cleaning up around the house. Because that’s what my dad did and it’s normal for me to see a man do housework. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...

Your 6 month old is learning to count on her fingers? Sure Jan.

9E88332A-4FDA-4DFF-B4CB-733B41A6B444.jpeg

• WTF 3
  • Haha 2

A really good friend of mine was/is convinced their child started using words at 3 months. Parenthood makes your brain melt out your ears a bit I think. I will refrain from openly opining as to how much intelligence I think the subjects of this thread started with, because it's only the 7th and I'm trying to be nice in 2019. 

That baby looks EXACTLY like her mom, but in concentrated form. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just discovered this new rabbit hole, now i’m dying to know: When and how did she find FJ? lol

11 hours ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

A really good friend of mine was/is convinced their child started using words at 3 months. Parenthood makes your brain melt out your ears a bit I think. I will refrain from openly opining as to how much intelligence I think the subjects of this thread started with, because it's only the 7th and I'm trying to be nice in 2019. 

That baby looks EXACTLY like her mom, but in concentrated form. 

I remember how dumb I became after having my first. It was extreme, lol. But I wasn’t delusional! I knew then that my newborn wasn’t counting or talking. Some people just want to be extra super special. I feel sorry for kids of parents like that.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I remember how dumb I became after having my first. It was extreme, lol. But I wasn’t delusional! I knew then that my newborn wasn’t counting or talking. Some people just want to be extra super special. I feel sorry for kids of parents like that.

I haven't heard anything about the miracle speech in years, so I think once the hormones subsided and sleep was caught up on a change of opinion re: baby babbles was had. They're good parents! 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

I haven't heard anything about the miracle speech in years, so I think once the hormones subsided and sleep was caught up on a change of opinion re: baby babbles was had. They're good parents! 

It reminds me of the women who are 8 weeks pregnant and swear they felt the baby kick. No dear, that’s gas ?

• Haha 11

Hannah is definitely an out-of-touch person, to say the least, but if there is one thing the Washburns do well is exaggerate, which usually manifests in drama queening. But here I think she is trying to teach the kid to count, she just words it in a way that implies the baby actually knows how to.

• I Agree 2

Menorah palm reading, picking your own race, casual racism, and being better fake Jews than ANYONE as always of course.

Screenshot_20190116-122241.thumb.png.337f0140ca2d1947912742e3f3eac871.pngScreenshot_20190116-122254.thumb.png.e35e90d96626141486d9088cb1137c59.pngScreenshot_20190116-122259.thumb.png.02eb849dc076c2d8b243047a942a765d.png

• WTF 10

“Bursted my bubble”?? SOTDRT at its finest.

And ugh at those comments. 

• I Agree 4

7 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

“Bursted my bubble”?? SOTDRT at its finest.

And ugh at those comments. 

Yeah I'm kind of still shocked that despite all her ignorance and jerkhole attitude, apparently Hannah is the SMART one. 

Also really digging that they acknowledged the persecution and racism that affect Romani people and then immediately make jokes about how "the gypsy's will steal your baby" AHAHA WOW WHAT A GOOD ONE U GUIZ

• I Agree 9

On 1/8/2019 at 9:51 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It reminds me of the women who are 8 weeks pregnant and swear they felt the baby kick. No dear, that’s gas ?

My SIL just found out Sunday that she's pregnant and already says "she feels things." 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, EowynW said:

My SIL just found out Sunday that she's pregnant and already says "she feels things." 

I bet she is. She’s feeling her farts rumble around in her belly. I had terrible gas in the first trimester. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Just now, EowynW said:

To play devil's advocate, some people are very sensitive to pregnancy changes. I noticed (very slight) changes a week or two before I took a pregnancy test- not movement or anything, but my body felt different. I thought I was coming down with the flu until it didn't go away. Then I outgrew my clothes almost immediately from water retention and my mom was an asshole to me because it was "impossible" to need maternity clothes so soon... Anyway. Hormones will mess you uuuup and some people are super sensitive to those chemical changes. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

To play devil's advocate, some people are very sensitive to pregnancy changes. I noticed (very slight) changes a week or two before I took a pregnancy test- not movement or anything, but my body felt different. I thought I was coming down with the flu until it didn't go away. Then I outgrew my clothes almost immediately from water retention and my mom was an asshole to me because it was "impossible" to need maternity clothes so soon... Anyway. Hormones will mess you uuuup and some people are super sensitive to those chemical changes. 

Oh, I agree with that.  I got pregnant with my second child on January 26, and by Valentine's Day I already knew, but it was my boobs that were telling me.  I certainly wasn't feeling the baby that soon!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

I knew I was pregnant with my second at 3weeks3days pregnant. I ran out to buy a pregnancy test because I felt a change. And I was right. I know when I ovulate too. I’m very sensitive to changes in my body. But I also knew what I felt in the beginning was not a baby. Because something the size of a blueberry wasn’t going to kick me like that. It was my crazy pregnancy gas, lol. 

• Upvote 6

Yeah there's something real "special" about feeling every bubble traveling down to become a fart. I do not miss pregnancy lmao 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

And here I was thinking I wanted kids... *ahem* considering the fact that I am single I’m kind of jumping the gun here somewhat :pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Hannah is in the mood for some attention and validation today. Girl just clear out your friends list. It's Facebook, not high level diplomatic relations. No one wants or needs a dramatic declaration you MIGHT BE DELETING THEM oh the horror!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190308-071314.thumb.png.9c1c0efc1c2e16218b540394c6506d24.png

• Upvote 1