IGNORED

Radical Feminity 2: Treasure Trove of Fundie

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Hannah is in the mood for some attention and validation today. Girl just clear out your friends list. It's Facebook, not high level diplomatic relations. No one wants or needs a dramatic declaration you MIGHT BE DELETING THEM oh the horror!

Hide contents

Screenshot_20190308-071314.thumb.png.9c1c0efc1c2e16218b540394c6506d24.png

She really seems to think a lot of herself. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Hannah is in the mood for some attention and validation today. Girl just clear out your friends list. It's Facebook, not high level diplomatic relations. No one wants or needs a dramatic declaration you MIGHT BE DELETING THEM oh the horror!

Hide contents

Screenshot_20190308-071314.thumb.png.9c1c0efc1c2e16218b540394c6506d24.png

Whaaaat.  Why doesn't she just mute/unfollow all these people?  Then, they'd be able to see her business or ministry announcements, but their posts wouldn't show up in her feed ever again.  

On the other hand, the fact that she doesn't seem to realize that this is an option means that fewer eyes will be exposed to her drivel, so that's all right by me.  Carry on with the purge, Hannah!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Yeah but unfollowing or unfriending them without the big announcement would mean she'd give up on the sweet, sweet attention from people begging to stay friends with her. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• 3 months later...

What in the actually fuck? Hangings and whippings??? You can’t believe in God and be a Democrat? What is going on with these people?

4131027D-D9A9-4813-BD36-26EEEF8A7806.jpeg

372BA2E9-B422-411C-B563-3479FE95C170.jpeg

• WTF 9

Mmm, fascism. The fundy go-to tool in life is authoritarianism so I'm not shocked. Calling for the death penalty for political dissent is very Christ like I guess. ? Pray for the babbies! Pray that God allows us to murder adults! 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Every life is precious!  Thou shalt not kill!*

*Except people who disagree with you and want to, like, give to the poor and stuff.  Positively unChristian behaviour, that is.  Totally fine to kill them.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I'm just like, look: only one political party in the U.S. is responsible right now for separating children from their families and keeping people in concentration camps. And interestingly enough, I'm pretty sure these would be things frowned upon by Jesus. But sure, it's Democrats who can't believe in God...

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'm just like, look: only one political party in the U.S. is responsible right now for separating children from their families and keeping people in concentration camps. And interestingly enough, I'm pretty sure these would be things frowned upon by Jesus. But sure, it's Democrats who can't believe in God...

Pete Buttigieg said the same thing as you , in the debate .  https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/06/pete-buttigieg-religion/592897/

• Upvote 4

It makes me sad that Hannah’s father in law died so young. I looked at his FB page and he seemed to be a proud democrat. She needs someone in her immediate family to talk some sense into her. Because she won’t get it from her parents or siblings. The Washburns are all bat shit crazy. 

• Upvote 5

I think it was mentioned elsewhere on FJ, but I believe that both Hannah and Abigail are pregnant again.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Looks like Hannah's 10 weeks and Abigail's 15 weeks in. When did Abigail start wearing pants??

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Looks like Hannah's 10 weeks and Abigail's 15 weeks in. When did Abigail start wearing pants??

She started wearing jeans soon after marriage. And she doesn’t head cover much. Just a head band sometimes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

• 4 months later...