IGNORED

Seewalds 36: Waiting for the Next Cute Kid Video or Photo

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, nst said:

Whose on board to go ? shall we crowd fun so we can hold up Ben Seewald rocks signs 

I'm fairly close - I could drive there for it. But lightning would probably strike if I walked through the doors of a church. lol

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nst said:

Whose on board to go ? shall we crowd fun so we can hold up Ben Seewald rocks signs 

Are we sure one of these acts isn't Ben? : )

"The full lineup of acts who’ll perform are Bizzle, Dee-1, Mike REAL, DJ Cho’zyn Boy and special guest KB."

10 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

"The full lineup of acts who’ll perform are Bizzle, Dee-1, Mike REAL, DJ Cho’zyn Boy and special guest KB."

DJ Cho’zyn Boy has GOT to be Ben Seewald. :pb_lol:

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

then i am totally on board. 

I just got a rebate of $250 - looking up flights 

10 minutes ago, nst said:

then i am totally on board. 

I just got a rebate of $250 - looking up flights 

I'll swing by the airport on my way, and pick you up...

26 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'll swing by the airport on my way, and pick you up...

Where am I flying to ? Arkansas? Can we swing by jessa's  

:D

4 minutes ago, nst said:

I thought you were Jessa!

29 minutes ago, nst said:

Nah. The concert's in St. Louis. :)

4 hours ago, singsingsing said:

DJ Cho’zyn Boy has GOT to be Ben Seewald. :pb_lol:

Naw. Ben Seewald = Bizzle.

I'm hoping that DJ Cho’zyn Boy is an Orthodox Jew. Matisyahu wannabe.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:38 AM, Ais said:

Gotta love Jessas sarcasm lol

Interesting, I have a 2 year old and my social media is filled with photos of him with his daddy because I find it the cutest thing ever. But I do get what she's saying and I appreciate her snark, however smug it is.

Happy anniversary J&B, I hope you're sitting outside in the cold eating melted ice cream and reflecting on how great birth control/family planning is.

I didn't realize it was their anniversary. Hmmm... now would be a great time to announce a third pregnancy.

I literally expected them to announce a pregnancy before the end of 2018! They still have 2 months to do it, but I really expected a spring baby from them. 

2 hours ago, viii said:

I literally expected them to announce a pregnancy before the end of 2018! They still have 2 months to do it, but I really expected a spring baby from them. 

i expect it November 5. 

Did one of the commenters say " you could almost surmise that boys and girls are biologically different from birth" in response to Henry making airplane noise? I must be missing something here right? Because there's no way someone seriously believes that having XY chormosomes makes a baby biologically hardwired to imitate something that was only invented about 100 years ago. 

I'm sorry, I can't let this go. Was Jessa talking about how her boys are different from the way she acted as a little girl? Did anyone mention girls at all in Jessa's post? What is going on in this commenter's mind that this somehow makes sense? Does this person comment on gender differences for everything she sees on social media? It's bugging me that I don't know. 

41 minutes ago, BernRul said:

Did one of the commenters say " you could almost surmise that boys and girls are biologically different from birth" in response to Henry making airplane noise? I must be missing something here right? Because there's no way someone seriously believes that having XY chormosomes makes a baby biologically hardwired to imitate something that was only invented about 100 years ago. 

I'm sorry, I can't let this go. Was Jessa talking about how her boys are different from the way she acted as a little girl? Did anyone mention girls at all in Jessa's post? What is going on in this commenter's mind that this somehow makes sense? Does this person comment on gender differences for everything she sees on social media? It's bugging me that I don't know. 

@BernRulsorry this isn't really directed at you I justvhad thoughts on the topic.

I mean I might get ran outta town on this one but....I will say I was surprised that my son just prefers typical "boy toys"* he has a doll house, baby dolls, play kitchen stuff and other "girl toys"*that we encourage him to play with and he's in gymnastics too (actually the only boy in the class) but at the end of the day he wants his noisy fire truck, likes to wrestle, ride his four wheeler, and wants  to roll his ball back and forth. I do think that some boys do just gravitate toward more traditional boy things. However he does have a glittery, rainbow colored stuffed dragon with pink wings he sleeps with every night haha go figure. 

i think the issue is that they don't give them an option and they promote toxic masculinity (as well as harmful feminine ideals). It's fine for boys and girls to like the traditional stuff as long as it's thier choice and they aren't being piegeon hold into a gender stereotype. People I think are born with preferrances and it hurts thier nature when parents try to "nurture" them into a different direction. A n extreme exsample being when parents won't accept thier gay children and try to sway them, that hurts thier child emotionally, spiritually, etc. 

* I don't believe in boy toys verses girl I just mean what traditionally people think of.

8 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

@BernRulsorry this isn't really directed at you I justvhad thoughts on the topic.

I mean I might get ran outta town on this one but....I will say I was surprised that my son just prefers typical "boy toys"* he has a doll house, baby dolls, play kitchen stuff and other "girl toys"*that we encourage him to play with and he's in gymnastics too (actually the only boy in the class) but at the end of the day he wants his noisy fire truck, likes to wrestle, ride his four wheeler, and wants  to roll his ball back and forth. I do think that some boys do just gravitate toward more traditional boy things. However he does have a glittery, rainbow colored stuffed dragon with pink wings he sleeps with every night haha go figure. 

i think the issue is that they don't give them an option and they promote toxic masculinity (as well as harmful feminine ideals). It's fine for boys and girls to like the traditional stuff as long as it's thier choice and they aren't being piegeon hold into a gender stereotype. People I think are born with preferrances and it hurts thier nature when parents try to "nurture" them into a different direction. A n extreme exsample being when parents won't accept thier gay children and try to sway them, that hurts thier child emotionally, spiritually, etc. 

* I don't believe in boy toys verses girl I just mean what traditionally people think of.

Oh yeah, I wasn't even touching the subject of gender roles. I know some boys are naturally very masculine, some are naturally feminine, and most are somewhere in the middle. That's a whole other discussion. I am simply perplexed by this commenter's complete nonsequitor, I still can't wrap my head around it. 

1 minute ago, BernRul said:

Oh, I wasn't even touching the subject of gender roles. I know some boys are naturally very masculine, some are naturally feminine, and most are in the middle. That's a whole other discussion. I am simply perplexed by this commenter's complete nonsequitor, I still can't wrap my head around it. 

Oh sorry I mistook that! Well population that follows and comments on thier shit tend to be leg humpers though. They probably just say whatever they think will get a positive reaction from jessa 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived