IGNORED

Lady Lydia: Still Living in an Alternate Universe

danvillebelle

The fog fashion just made my day.  I was expecting some sort of Lydia-fied attempt at 19th-century cosplay, but wasn't expecting it to be 19th-century nightwear.  In fleece, because of course.

• Haha 14

Kate has that sheer dress/fashion show incident and given how important clothes are to Lady Lydia's crowd, who care about how hurricane evacuees are appareled, a modern immodest dress is an unforgivable sin.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Hide contents

cape9.JPG

I'm pretty sure all the fog in her pictures is photoshopped despite her claim of it being real. 

Coming back to this bit. Lady Lydia, what a horrible fib! There's not a bit of fog in that picture, it's a poorly-done photoshop and everyone knows it. God didn't create a flat wall of fog in your backyard with a convenient hole for your face.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 16
  • Love 1

Look at me. Aren’t I pretty and modest. I wonder if those heathens at Free Jinger will be mocking me again. They’re just jealous of my beautiful fog cape. 

8E0E4EE8-88E6-48AA-B69C-3D5BF3183273.jpeg.7e192b15524ba2f91d276b7b7467f2c5.jpeg

I also reckon it looks like Photoshop. Lying is a sin, Lydia.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

Kate has that sheer dress/fashion show incident and given how important clothes are to Lady Lydia's crowd, who care about how hurricane evacuees are appareled, a modern immodest dress is an unforgivable sin.

And yet somehow Melania Trump is the perfect example of a lady, despite multiple photo shoots in bathing suits and in the nude. 

26 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Look at me. Aren’t I pretty and modest. I wonder if those heathens at Free Jinger will be mocking me again. They’re just jealous of my beautiful fog cape. 

8E0E4EE8-88E6-48AA-B69C-3D5BF3183273.jpeg.7e192b15524ba2f91d276b7b7467f2c5.jpeg

I also reckon it looks like Photoshop. Lying is a sin, Lydia.

What I love best about the Photoshop is that she makes sure she's not covered up by the fog. Because that's how fog works - it only surrounds a person at short distance. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 19

Uh. I live where we have much thicker fog. This is not how fog works. I spy a fib.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

In that photo of the Duchess of Cambridge in that spectacular blue coat on Will and Kate's visit to Ireland recently, , more than a few people noticed the resemblance to the coats worn by the young witches of Beaubatons Academy when they came to Hogwarts for the Tri-Wizard Tournament.  She was also seen pulling a pint of Guinness on their tour of Ireland.  

• Upvote 11

I bet Lydia would catch the vapours if she knew that Kate Middleton has been photographed numerous times in trousers/jeans. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

That's not how Oregonian fog works. It's thick and early in the morning or in the dark of night. It does not make holes for one's countenance. It is pretty cool. But that ain't it.

No ma'am.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 11

6 hours ago, anjulibai said:

And yet somehow Melania Trump is the perfect example of a lady, despite multiple photo shoots in bathing suits and in the nude. 

And wearing a tacky-ass faux military trenchcoat that said "I DONT REALLY CARE DO U" to go gawk at caged migrant children in a detention center. 

I used to feel a little sorry for Melania and joke about her blinking twice to show she's under duress, but she knows full well what she signed up for. Fuck her and her tacky clothes. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 10

18 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Checking in with Lydia and she has created Fog Fashion. 

I wonder what the neighbors think when they see Lydia strolling around like this carrying a lantern. 

Hide contents

cape9.JPG

I'm pretty sure all the fog in her pictures is photoshopped despite her claim of it being real. 

Sweet baby Rufus, that nutjob is married?

I thought she was just some spaced out, crazy old lady hiding in her lace dungeon.

Edited by squiddysquid
do we have a photo of the guy? sseming how twisted her reality is...
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

And wearing a tacky-ass faux military trenchcoat that said "I DONT REALLY CARE DO U" to go gawk at caged migrant children in a detention center. 

I used to feel a little sorry for Melania and joke about her blinking twice to show she's under duress, but she knows full well what she signed up for. Fuck her and her tacky clothes. 

Can't we find a not-so-nice desert isle some place to maroon this whole damn crime family?  Someplace like St Helena, but with no people?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

OMG, she lives in Lancaster!!??  Lancaster's claim to fame is that Guy Fieri stopped at their tiny burger joint and liked the food.

I am exceedingly familiar with this area and looked up her address and the church address.  Hell, I've driven past it many times and never, I tell you never, did I think that old bat lived there!!

Why...I need my smelling salts and some laudanum!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, Carol said:

OMG, she lives in Lancaster!!??  Lancaster's claim to fame is that Guy Fieri stopped at their tiny burger joint and liked the food.

I am exceedingly familiar with this area and looked up her address and the church address.  Hell, I've driven past it many times and never, I tell you never, did I think that old bat lived there!!

Keep an eye out when it's foggy for a Snuggie-clad figure running around with a lantern. 

• Haha 19

10 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

lace dungeon.

Not gonna lie I would absolutely go to a lace dungeon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

I have to admit that if this were anyone else, I would be amused by the fog clothing because I would see it as a funny joke.  Sort of like dressing up in a costume for fun, themed pictures and having a good time while doing so.  But she really does not strike me as someone who is out to have fun. But she does strike me as someone who thinks she's so special and that everyone is admiring her.  Nope!

• Upvote 14

Since Chancellor Squirrelhead thinks we should go back to the moon, we should tie the whole lot of them to a rocket and send it into outer space.  

Edited by FloraKitty35
removed a word
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

On 3/16/2019 at 10:43 AM, formergothardite said:

I wonder what the neighbors think when they see Lydia strolling around like this carrying a lantern

They're eating popcorn and waiting to see what a "spectral hound" looks like covered in phosphorus and pink glitter. The snuggies she made for Sherlock and Holmes are supposed to be pretty amusing too. :wink-kitty:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

On 3/17/2019 at 11:11 AM, Carol said:

Junction City not Lancaster.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I have had a little time to think about her fog pictures, I think that it's sad.  She seems to be grabbing for any attention she can get.  She strikes me as someone who is trying very hard to "belong" but has no chance at all.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Briefly said:

Now that I have had a little time to think about her fog pictures, I think that it's sad.  She seems to be grabbing for any attention she can get.  She strikes me as someone who is trying very hard to "belong" but has no chance at all.

Well, it is kind of pitiful, but when it comes right down to it Lady Lydia is MEAN. Positively vicious in some of the things she says about other people.If she wasn't so goshdarn mean, I'd feel sorry for her too.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, Lisafer said:

Well, it is kind of pitiful, but when it comes right down to it Lady Lydia is MEAN. Positively vicious in some of the things she says about other people.If she wasn't so goshdarn mean, I'd feel sorry for her too.

I agree, she is not a nice person. I don't necessarily feel sorry for her.  I just think she is a sad person.  Desperate for attention, and in denial about how she is viewed.  She seems to think she's admired, when it's really the opposite.

• Upvote 8

14 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I agree, she is not a nice person. I don't necessarily feel sorry for her.  I just think she is a sad person.  Desperate for attention, and in denial about how she is viewed.  She seems to think she's admired, when it's really the opposite.

She thinks she's better than everyone else, which is why she thinks they admire her.  It's also why she thinks it's OK to do things like decorate someone else's truck with god-awful pink curtains (I will never not mention Truck Curtains) just because SHE doesn't like the way the truck looks in their yard, tell refugees how to properly dress when fleeing a natural disaster, or be the sole authoritative source on "femininity".  

The thing is, it's dark in the human intestine, so if you walk around with your head lodged firmly up your own ass, your life isn't going to have a lot of light in it until you make a change to your posture.  And that's where Lydia is at, I think.  She has a sad life.  She is a sad person.  But until she gains some humility, much of her sadness and isolation is, I think, of her own doing.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3