• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
danvillebelle

Lady Lydia: Still Living in an Alternate Universe

samurai_sarah
19 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

Lydia has obviously never come across Prince Philip in his prime.

Agreed. At his best, Prince Philip saw a line and then didn't cross it, but triple-jumped it. And, Prince Charles is also on record for swearing in public. Happened ages ago, shortly after Diana died, I think. He was doing interviews and posing for pictures, and forgot that he had a microphone on. His honest views on the media were colourful.

Happy
PennySycamore
4 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

Agreed. At his best, Prince Philip saw a line and then didn't cross it, but triple-jumped it. And, Prince Charles is also on record for swearing in public. Happened ages ago, shortly after Diana died, I think. He was doing interviews and posing for pictures, and forgot that he had a microphone on. His honest views on the media were colourful.

If I'd been Prince Charles. I'd have sworn, too, after Diana was killed.  Media hounding helped kill his ex, the mother of his two boys.  I will never forget the look on little Harry's face (or William's either) walking behind their mother's coffin.  They looked as if their world had ended.

Wine time!
Briefly
On 6/27/2019 at 7:19 PM, kittenesque said:

Longtime lurker, first time poster here. I'm totally late to this party, but have you ever read something and thought, "There's no  way this is real," but it slowly dawns on you that the other person is completely genuine? That's how I felt when while glancing through this blog.  And my mouth legit fell open when she started referring to herself as a minority who should "get something" because she was a Victorian, but hahaha, joking! (I don't think she was completely joking btw). 

Welcome!  I thought she was not real when I first started reading about her, on FJ when I joined several months back.  But she is real.  Real and really bad.  She will probably never change her opinions, and I agree that she is now saying that it's a joke when she knows she's crossed a line or thinks she has.

Mischievous
nelliebelle1197
11 hours ago, Briefly said:

Welcome!  I thought she was not real when I first started reading about her, on FJ when I joined several months back.  But she is real.  Real and really bad.  She will probably never change her opinions, and I agree that she is now saying that it's a joke when she knows she's crossed a line or thinks she has.

Briefly, I hate to tell you, but “several months back” in your case is nearly two years!😂

Wine time!
Briefly
11 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Briefly, I hate to tell you, but “several months back” in your case is nearly two years!😂

You know, I thought about that after I posted.  I remember sitting in my daughter's living room and we were discussing something that had been talked about on FJ at the time.  She moved out of that apartment a year and a half ago and that was well before she moved.  But I'm glad I'm here!  Even if I am time challenged.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Depressed
feministxtian

Ok, Lady Lydia is making me nuts. She goes on and on as if life is a bowl of cherries. I'm living in cancer hell...I haven't showered in a week because he is so frail and prone to seizures that going to the bathroom is a crap-shoot...he went to get up, had a seizure and fell while I was on the toilet. My house is a wreck because I'm too fucking exhausted from not sleeping well to do a goddamn thing. 

I'm so sick of these bitches who think life is all la-de-dah, wonderful and just lovely. Come live in my world for one day. Just one day.