IGNORED

Lockwood Family update!

quiversR4hunting

10 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I can see it being all his idea for them not learn Spanish. 

Especially if he is a controlling husband.  He might not want her to be involved with anyone in any way.  Control and separate, I think it may be fairly common in that situation.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Briefly said:

Especially if he is a controlling husband.  He might not want her to be involved with anyone in any way.  Control and separate, I think it may be fairly common in that situation.

I knew someone in a severe domestic violence situation whose husband didn’t want her to learn English. It was part of the isolation and control. It’s was a horrible situation. She eventually got away but it was not pretty. 

• Sad 3

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I knew someone in a severe domestic violence situation whose husband didn’t want her to learn English. It was part of the isolation and control. It’s was a horrible situation. She eventually got away but it was not pretty. 

Glad she was able to get away. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• 1 year later...

I don't want to start a new thread because there isn't much to talk about but when i was reading about the Shraders I thought of the Lockwoods and wondered how they are doing. 

they have a son married, another engaged (that is over on the engagement thread) - https://lockwoodfamily.blogspot.com/2019/12/happy-thanksgiving-2019.html#comment-form 

The oldest, Timothy is working at a garage door company (lives an hour outside of LA in Lancaster, about 8 hours from Redding) and his wife has her own FB page! (Bethany Lockwood- she studied "secretary" at Master Baptist College and per her f/b hook she is hooked on jesus, oils and reading <eyeroll>), Katie, (fiance of Elijah) is working as a cook. looks like Elijah is going to PCC. Benjamin Lockwood (f/b profile he is in a jersey #10 walking away from the camera) his f/b page shows that he has some humor, he is in one of those obnoxious/funny/ugly christmas suits. Benjamin is going to Golden State Baptist College (sadly no majors that are geared towards good jobs- all ministry or homeschooling education type "jobs"). in a picture of Benjamin at GSBC it shows a "daging lounge" ?

Sadly, I can't find anything about Abigail (18) or Rebekah (20) on f/b. I hope they also are attending school. I wish Jayne would give a good update on all the kids, or at least the adult kids. 

Daniel & Jaynee's fb is: danielandjaynee lockwood 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Do we have any idea what Daniel is doing now?

Jayne didn't mention what he is up to on her FB feed. (she isn't totally locked down) One of the fathers (her's or Daniel's) had a stroke before Christmas. And the entire family was together for Thanksgiving. 

Do you think he would have a linkedin account? The bad thing is there are a lot of Daniel Lockwoods in the US! 

• 6 months later...

IIRC, Daniel has a steady, permanent job, but I can't remember what he does exactly.  Last I checked was a few years ago.  

Their facebook page is a hot mess of corona virus idiocy -- only a few posts, but...

• 8 months later...

On the Shrader thread someone brought up the Lockwoods. I went on the parents fb and looked around (public stuff). I noticed a daughter's profile said she is married and she went to North Valley Christian High School. The comments on her profile banner and picture say "My how all of you kids have grown" and they are pictures of the Lockwoods. It states she is married but her last name is Lockwood on FB; I was thinking it was a daugther-in-law but then saw the posts under her profile pictures. I don't know what to make of it and I don't know the children's names so I can't cross check the names. https://www.facebook.com/deborah.lockwood.399 

This could be another sister but with a married name also attended North Valley Christain High School..unless they are both Daniel's sisters. I don't know. 

I will admit, this family fascinates me. There was a shift in some stuff when they came back from Mexico 

Definitely not one of Jaynee's daughters.  Jaynee's oldest would still be late teens or early 20s at most. 

I looked through the pics -- there's a strong resemblance to Jaynee -- maybe related to Jaynee but married to another Lockwood? 

Deborah appears to be cranking out kids with stunning frequency,  and noted that two more have been born since that family photo was taken, so 14 total.  

Jaynee's facebook, Sept. 2020: 

Yesterday I dropped 3 of my kiddos off at the airport to fly to their perspective Bible colleges. Beka is in Hammond, Indiana at Hyles Anderson and Ben and Isaiah are in Longview, Texas at Texas Independence Baptist Seminary and Schools...

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 1