IGNORED

Erin and Chad 4: Hoping She Loses the Polka Dot Cape

Coconut Flan

Complete BEC question, but do any of them do more than a closed-mouth kiss? (I realize they likely keep the tonsil hockey behind closed doors).

I just remember Ben and Jessa's ridiculous attempt in their (anniversary?) video.

• Move Along 1

2 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Do you think Erin reads here? In the last posts, she's posing holding Brook.

And Brooklyn looks like she's trying to escape. Fitting. :pb_lol: 

To Whomp's post - I must have blocked the Jessa/Ben video from my head, I do not remember that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

Complete BEC question, but do any of them do more than a closed-mouth kiss? (I realize they likely keep the tonsil hockey behind closed doors).

I just remember Ben and Jessa's ridiculous attempt in their (anniversary?) video.

If they don't do more than the closed mouth kiss, I hope that continues when they are out in the public! God save us all-

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

To Whomp's post - I must have blocked the Jessa/Ben video from my head, I do not remember that. 

at 1:22

Spoiler

Edited by WhoompThereItIs
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

at 1:22

:my_confused: That was just so uncomfortable to watch. I need to forget that. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

:my_confused: That was just so uncomfortable to watch. I need to forget that. 

I watched it in slow mo about 5x. I think I’m a masochist. He has such a weird pucker. That kind of tight-lipped puckery kiss needs to be quick. There’s really no point in holding your puckered lips up against someone’s face like that for that length of time. And then settling in like that, without changing anything about your embouchure, but just staying smooshed against her.  It is vaguely reminiscent of adolescent dry humping. No.  Just, no.

Gah, I have thought about this too much.

• WTF 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

That kiss was extremely awkward, especially considering they had been married for 2 years at that point! Yikes!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Ugh I can't decide what's the most awkward part of that video:

1. The strange head pivot towards the end of the kiss

2. How long it lasts

3. Ben's endless awkward talking, part of his failed phase of being an awkward social media peacher

4. Jessa's forced loving stare at Ben

5. Jessa's smug look at the camera after the kiss with Ben's slime glistening on her lips (I think I just gagged in my mouth typing that)

Ugh also thank God Ben ditched social media and his "budding" Christian vlogger career.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

If I didn't know Benessa were fundies I'd assume they both smoked a ton of weed.

Kind of like my the Chad of my dreams :pb_lol: 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

On 11/30/2018 at 9:35 PM, sparrow said:

I watched it in slow mo about 5x. I think I’m a masochist. He has such a weird pucker. That kind of tight-lipped puckery kiss needs to be quick. There’s really no point in holding your puckered lips up against someone’s face like that for that length of time. And then settling in like that, without changing anything about your embouchure, but just staying smooshed against her.  It is vaguely reminiscent of adolescent dry humping. No.  Just, no.

Gah, I have thought about this too much.

23 hours ago, freethemall said:

Ugh I can't decide what's the most awkward part of that video:

1. The strange head pivot towards the end of the kiss

2. How long it lasts

3. Ben's endless awkward talking, part of his failed phase of being an awkward social media peacher

4. Jessa's forced loving stare at Ben

5. Jessa's smug look at the camera after the kiss with Ben's slime glistening on her lips (I think I just gagged in my mouth typing that)

Ugh also thank God Ben ditched social media and his "budding" Christian vlogger career.

Ok. I didn’t watch it (because :puke-left:) but I am pretty sure both of you thought way, way too much about this. :pb_lol:

18 hours ago, meee said:

Wait, Ben ditched social media? I haven't been following the Duggar threads closely.

He's called "Basement Ben" on reddit. Like Jessa never lets him out. :pb_lol: 

I feel like I'm watching an excerpt of Jesus Camp on Erin's instagram right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Erin looks so young here. I know she is young, but sometimes I forget.

I love how Brooklyn is hamming it up for the camera and Carson is too busy kissing his mom’s head to really care. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Erin looks so young here. I know she is young, but sometimes I forget.

What a cute picture! It looks really natural. And I have to agree with @Carm_88-Erin does indeed look really young with no make up on!

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

On 12/2/2018 at 8:33 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

He's called "Basement Ben" on reddit. Like Jessa never lets him out. :pb_lol: 

I feel like I'm watching an excerpt of Jesus Camp on Erin's instagram right now.

I think Erin set this up. Gave them "Bibles." Told them to "read their Bible like daddy and mommy does." Then she grabbed her camera. Carson, of course, led this Bible study, as the spiritual leader for the girls.

• WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Budget friendly Christmas apparently.

I have to admit that I kind of like her living room. Still too much knickknack and I agree with @HarleyQuinn that you could add a little bit of color, but overall it looks really cozy. And that sofa loos really comfy. It is quite similar with an IKEA model I've been wanting to buy for some time now.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Her living room is begging for a pop of color. It's so bland. 

Yes, this.  I think it's the beige couch that makes it too bland for me, although I might be biased since I loathe beige in general.  Personally I would want a dark gray or forest green velvet couch, but I can see how kids might not go well with velvet. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

Yes, this.  I think it's the beige couch that makes it too bland for me, although I might be biased since I loathe beige in general.  Personally I would want a dark gray or forest green velvet couch, but I can see how kids might not go well with velvet. 

dark grey would look awesome! no I want to change my entire living room.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

That's the style right now. Grey everything. I hate it and find it depressing. I don't mind neutral colours but I have to have warmth and some colour in the space. That's just me, though. I really liked the colour scheme of a decade or so ago. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic