IGNORED

Erin and Chad 4: Hoping She Loses the Polka Dot Cape

Coconut Flan

I wrote poems instead of straight up journals as a kid, and reading them now I'm surprised no one diagnosed me with the anxiety/depression I clearly had. I wrote about four Simple Plan albums in my poem book.

Erin has always been in #besthubbyever mode only unlike OfWreck she actually posts it when he does something helpful like building a bed for their kids instead of just bringing home chocolate milk. I do wonder how Chad feels though, the way she talks about him is that he's working on something nonstop 24/7. Does this dude sleep?

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

Pray for children, Help them memorize scripture, Bible Study, and be more patient (29/7 ? )

The boy is 3 and the girls are 2 and 1 year old. Yeah, I'm sure they are going to memorise scripture and study the Bible. Erin will make them repeat a sentence like a parrot and she will read them a biblical children storybook and will brag about the great relationship with Jesus their kids have, which won't be an accurate statement, but who cares in fundieland.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

On 1/4/2019 at 4:37 PM, TeaELSee said:

Her handwriting is impeccable, she must have practiced 29/7 as a kid.

It is very tidy indeed. But when you zoom in it isn’t perfect. I found out that lots of handwriting photographs better than when you look at it close up or in real life.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 19tacos&counting said:

Man she’s adorable. She looks like Carson here. Brooklyn has a different look than the other two. 

Agree. I think Carson and Everly look like Erin, Brooklyn looks like Chad.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

How do I get 29 hours in a day? It will really help with this feeling of "perpetual tiredness" I was seemingly irrevocably gifted gifted when I turned 30 a couple of years ago. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 5

On 1/5/2019 at 8:13 AM, HarleyQuinn said:

I wrote poems instead of straight up journals as a kid, and reading them now I'm surprised no one diagnosed me with the anxiety/depression I clearly had. I wrote about four Simple Plan albums in my poem book.

Erin has always been in #besthubbyever mode only unlike OfWreck she actually posts it when he does something helpful like building a bed for their kids instead of just bringing home chocolate milk. I do wonder how Chad feels though, the way she talks about him is that he's working on something nonstop 24/7. Does this dude sleep?

I wrote a lot of poems as a teenager and they were pretty dark. Some about suicide. I turned a few in for homework assignments and the most I ever got was a note on one saying the teacher was available to talk if I wanted. I was clearly going through a very hard time for a couple years but because I was quiet and independent nobody really bothered to check in with me or get me help. 

And simple plan was life when I was a teenager. I got to see them when they did the warped tour several years ago and it was amazing. We had to choose between seeing them or Paramore and I have no regrets about that choice. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

I wish they’d stop at three or so. They have several cute kids and can still manage to have a strong relationship with each of them.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

I feel like the quiverful baby collectors are the equivalent of people who get “a really cute perfect puppy” then dump it/neglect it as soon as it’s no longer little. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

13 hours ago, PurpleCats said:

I feel like the quiverful baby collectors are the equivalent of people who get “a really cute perfect puppy” then dump it/neglect it as soon as it’s no longer little. 

Speaking of which... when was the last time the Paines' dog Max was seen? I just checked their IG, and the last picture of him is from last July. I REALLY hope they just stopped featuring him because he's no longer a cute little puppy, and not because they got rid of him already. Has he been seen on the show or anywhere else recently?

• Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, JillyO said:

Speaking of which... when was the last time the Paines' dog Max was seen? I just checked their IG, and the last picture of him is from last July. I REALLY hope they just stopped featuring him because he's no longer a cute little puppy, and not because they got rid of him already. Has he been seen on the show or anywhere else recently?

That’s not the last picture of him. He was shown in a photo on this post from October:

Spoiler

5AE0D13D-9B3B-4480-BACA-022FF7AE3DDF.thumb.png.8893e099736a713c876715a36b73250e.png

ETA: I’d guess they just don’t feature Max or the goats much on Instagram because they’re more focused on the kids, their marriage, and their various projects. 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

12 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

That’s not the last picture of him. He was shown in a photo on this post from October:

Reveal hidden contents

5AE0D13D-9B3B-4480-BACA-022FF7AE3DDF.thumb.png.8893e099736a713c876715a36b73250e.png

ETA: I’d guess they just don’t feature Max or the goats much on Instagram because they’re more focused on the kids, their marriage, and their various projects. 

I agree. When you have three young and cute kids, they will be the vast majority of your instagram pics.

• Upvote 3

Thanks @VelociRapture, I must have missed that since Max wasn't in the first picture and I didn't scroll to see the others.
FTR, I'm not blaming them for not featuring Max as much. They can post whatever pictures they like. I'm just worried he'll suddenly disappear just like so many other fundie pets before him. Hopfully Chad and Erin are better pet owners than (at least) her parents. :)

• Upvote 12

It seems like Everly's darker hair will last? Any parents or people who know more than me want to chime in on the latest baby's hair can fall out and grow in another color? (happened to Brooklyn I think, as well as for me and a lot of my friends)

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

It seems like Everly's darker hair will last? Any parents or people who know more than me want to chime in on the latest baby's hair can fall out and grow in another color? (happened to Brooklyn I think, as well as for me and a lot of my friends)

I went back through Erin's old photos, and it looks more like Carson's hair was darker and then became more blonde with age. Brooklyn's hair seems to have been always quite fair. He seems to have gone blonde at an age well before Everly is now, however.

Given her resemblance to Allie as a baby, I wouldn't be surprised if she had a similar light brown colour to Alyssa's girls (something close to Alyssa and Michael's natural colour). I'm not sure what colour hair Chad's sisters have, but I think they're all brunette too? 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, neurogirl said:

I know I was born with black hair, it fell out and grew in... dark brown. 

• Upvote 3

My niece was born with very thick dark brown hair. It turned blonde by the time she was a toddler and it’s still blonde over a decade later. Her hair is still crazy thick too. 

• Upvote 1

I was born with lots of black hair as a baby. It stayed dark throughout my first year and then started to lighten and by the time I was in kindergarten I was bright blonde. Then in my teen years it darkened to a goldish dark blonde. My son was born with lots of black hair too but it lightened around 4 months to a brownish blondish reddish color. I'm curious if he will keep the red or not-its pretty noticeable when light or sun hits it.

• Upvote 3

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic