IGNORED

Erin and Chad 4: Hoping She Loses the Polka Dot Cape

Coconut Flan

It does not look like young children live in that house. Toys have taken over my living room. My two year old would go straight for that guitar.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

That's the style right now. Grey everything. I hate it and find it depressing. I don't mind neutral colours but I have to have warmth and some colour in the space. That's just me, though. I really liked the colour scheme of a decade or so ago. 

I'm with you. I think Zach and Whit's place looks completely sterile.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I like Erin's sitting room. I don't find it bland, but cozy and soft. Her style was so cluttered and outdated at the beginning that I'm impressed she has such a neutral and modern decoration now.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

47 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

I like Erin's sitting room. I don't find it bland, but cozy and soft. Her style was so cluttered and outdated at the beginning that I'm impressed she has such a neutral and modern decoration now.

I still don’t love everything...but she is evolving. There is less “stuff” That’s cool. That room looks Pinterest worthy as opposed to Pinterest inspired.

• Upvote 6

I like the idea of her living room, but I think it would all be that much better if there were soft greens/blues/purples to just give it a little something.

• Upvote 7

It is refreshing to see that he goes on grocery store runs, I imagine a lot of fundy men don’t do that due to possible testosterone level concerns.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nvmbr02 said:

Erin and I have the same favorite candy bar. Now I suddenly have a chocolate craving.

There is actually a Lindt factory in my city and they have an outlet store open to the public. The prices are so good, sometimes half the regular price or even more. And so much to choose from too!

Its right next to an IKEA, so whenever I've been there we always stop at the factory store on the way out. It's just so hard to resist!

• Upvote 9

@Kangaroo I am jealous! I love Lindt chocolate. Sees candy and Ghirardelli chocolates are favorites too but I can't get either of them here so I am pretty happy to be able to get the Lindt chocolate bars (the one Erin posted is my fav, Love the sea salt and chocolate together, yum!) but I have to pay close to $6 for 1 chocolate bar here. Even the normally inexpensive candy bars are higher here.  I can get so e of the different Japanese KitKat bars though, like green tea or sake. I'll be sad when I wont be able to get those as easily. 

And I think my candy addiction is showing. 

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, nvmbr02 said:

@Kangaroo I am jealous! I love Lindt chocolate. Sees candy and Ghirardelli chocolates are favorites too but I can't get either of them here so I am pretty happy to be able to get the Lindt chocolate bars (the one Erin posted is my fav, Love the sea salt and chocolate together, yum!) but I have to pay close to $6 for 1 chocolate bar here. Even the normally inexpensive candy bars are higher here.  I can get so e of the different Japanese KitKat bars though, like green tea or sake. I'll be sad when I wont be able to get those as easily. 

And I think my candy addiction is showing. 

I was a Sees candy salesgirl. Such a devoted following. I enjoyed that job. They treated employees well (nice, because the outfit sucks). The company has been around for sooooo long. They keep it regional to maintain quality standards.

And, a free piece to all who enter! We had a central downtown store and even the homeless were welcomed.

I did a stint at Godiva too. Fun as well.  But, I am disappointed with the product that they are currently shilling in grocery stores. Brand dilution at its finest.

Candy and chocolate is ALWAYS better the closer to you get to distribution points and factories. There’s less wax and stabilzing crap. I’ve always been curious about “pure” Hersheys chocolate. Or Cadburys. I bet that factory Lindt or Ghiardelli is better too.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I was a Sees candy salesgirl. Such a devoted following. I enjoyed that job. They treated employees well (nice, because the outfit sucks). The company has been around for sooooo long. They keep it regional to maintain quality standards.

And, a free piece to all who enter! We had a central downtown store and even the homeless were welcomed.

I still have to stop in at a See's candy store when I am back home. I used to love going with my mom when I was a kid.  The dark Molasses chips are my favorite from there and my dad always gets me a box of those and a 1lb box of truffles for Christmas. The Mall of America in Minnesota used to have a kiosk, but it wasn't the same as a full store. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Why are there no toys in the living room? They have three kids? 

And Erin's hashtag "don't be mean". Yeah, that's rich, coming from you, fundie person wanting to destroy the lives of everyone who is not a white cishet man. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Why are there no toys in the living room? They have three kids? 

And Erin's hashtag "don't be mean". Yeah, that's rich, coming from you, fundie person wanting to destroy the lives of everyone who is not a white cishet man. 

What post are you referring to? I don’t see that hashtag on her latest posts.

As for the toys, the main consensus here seems to be that:

1. She likely picks up before taking the photo while the kids are napping or busy elsewhere.

2. They spend a lot of time outside since they're on a nice lot. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Her instagram video from the 3 December where the kids are citing some God/Bible stuff (I think). One of the hashtags is #dontbemean 

• Thank You 1

On 12/7/2018 at 9:11 AM, Ali said:

It does not look like young children live in that house. Toys have taken over my living room. My two year old would go straight for that guitar.

I have a new kitten and I have toy  mice and fluffy balls and all sorts of stuff all over my house! And you can imagine the things he gets into. Oddly, when my son was little, he never was a problem. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

As for the toys, the main consensus here seems to be that:

1. She likely picks up before taking the photo while the kids are napping or busy elsewhere.

2. They spend a lot of time outside since they're on a nice lot. 

That's the hashtag on the video where Carson is leading a "Bible study." It's one of the things he says in his little voice to his sisters.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Don't be mean, but you're being raised in a cult that guarantees you're mean to people different than you.

k. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Bates Christmas Celebrations. 

The Bates' girls who leave their hair dark are much more attractive than the ones who go for the fake bleached blond look.

• Move Along 1
  • Fuck You 2
  • Downvote 11

They do really look alike though! You can definitely tell they are sisters. I like the pictures Erin posted of her and some of her sisters side by side, because I like to look at the similarities and differences in their faces. And I think that even though some look different from each other (for instance, the shape of alyssa's face is different from the shape of Michael's face), you can still tell that they are siblings.
I also noticed from other pictures that Tori has a similar clothing style to Erin. 

• Upvote 8

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic