IGNORED

Erin and Chad 4: Hoping She Loses the Polka Dot Cape

Coconut Flan

11 hours ago, SillyDillys said:

Eh I can totally see Erin posting the photo of her and Chad with a sign saying Number 4 is on the way sometime soon. The new Fundie thing is having a photo shoot and then posting an announcement with that said photo shoot. I am on to them  

Isn’t that a Duggar thing? The Bateses seem to hire a professional to photograph their bland asses on a biweekly basis.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16

3 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Isn’t that a Duggar thing? The Bateses seem to hire a professional to photograph their bland asses on a biweekly basis.

Well I dont know too much about the Bateseseses. But I am suspicious of Erin simply because that woman has photoshoot announcement every year for the past two? Years. I see it happening again this year 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

I know! Erin and Chad seem to live at the photographers.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Isn’t that a Duggar thing? The Bateses seem to hire a professional to photograph their bland   blurry asses on a biweekly basis.

FTFY.  

I am also wondering if this is a baby announcement.  It seems to be an odd time to be launching BatesSistersBoutique if one of the 3 sisters is expecting a baby, though (and another of the trio already has a realtor job).  Maybe Carlin is basically expected to run the boutique? Although it still seems strange to me to launch the boutique before Carlin has finished her "college degree" and made it through weddingpalooza and the honeymoon.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I don’t think Erin looks pregnant in the dress picture? Also, they had a photo shoot because it wasn’t Everly’s birthday so I think Taryn snapped a couple of gauzy, hazy photos of them too. Also, someone asked who is making these clothes, my guess would be China. Almost every bOuTiQuE is just buying stuff off of AliExpress and marking it up 5 times.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I agree and also think Erin is not pregnant. Yet.  And these pitcure striked me. For a minute i was sure its Alyssa and not Erin. ? 

And some more botique pitcures in spoilers

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

IMG_20190419_221537_429.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Oh I absolutely thought that was alyssa too! I didn’t even notice it wasn’t until you mentioned it. How long ago was that photo shoot though? That could have been 4-6 weeks ago and she could still be pregnant 

• Upvote 3

I also thought it was Alyssa. I think that may be both the most stylish and most revealing thing Erin has ever worn. She looks great dressed like a girl in her mid/late 20s instead of a 50 year old.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

Well, their website has been live for half an hour and some of their dresses are already sold out. Site is supper laggy too. Looks like the leghumpers are just eating up the chance to buy stuff from their idols. :pb_rollseyes:

Edited by JillyO
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

Cute dresses but you can get similar for cheaper on Amazon (see attached pic. $20 on Amazon vs $33 on the bates website). The leg humpers are paying for the name. 

0B8E6376-7A8C-4FC8-855E-0D4F4553B957.jpeg

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

The ones on Amazon are from AliExpress too. ??‍♀️

Same thing with Cupshe and a ton of things, so I don’t fault their fans for that. People literally aren’t aware.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

I wonder where they get the clothes from ... some fundy clothing MLM? Buy cheap from overseas? I don't suppose any of them make anything.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

So, they are going back to frumpers? That's what the dresses look like.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 2

There are some synthetic fabrics that work well, but I prefer cotton. ?the touch, the feel, the fabric of our lives, the touch the feel of cotton, the fabric of our lives?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway I think the dresses would be nice if they didn't have sleeves, but it wouldn't be modest.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, 19tacos&counting said:

Oh I absolutely thought that was alyssa too! I didn’t even notice it wasn’t until you mentioned it. How long ago was that photo shoot though? That could have been 4-6 weeks ago and she could still be pregnant 

I think these pitcures are taken about 2, 3 weeks tops. I remember i saw something about photoshoot on some IG stories very recently.

I have to say I really like most of the dresses. I love floral patterns, stripes, pink, blue, and grey tones, and most look pretty comfortable as well. The dresses depicted on their store's instagram, I'd definitely wear. 
I'd never buy from them though. I will use it as inspiration to find similar looking dresses elsewhere ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

16 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I am also wondering if this is a baby announcement.  It seems to be an odd time to be launching BatesSistersBoutique if one of the 3 sisters is expecting a baby, though (and another of the trio already has a realtor job).  Maybe Carlin is basically expected to run the boutique? Although it still seems strange to me to launch the boutique before Carlin has finished her "college degree" and made it through weddingpalooza and the honeymoon.

I think it's a baby announcement. I don't think it would ever occur to the Bates to postpone something until one of the 3 sisters is not pregnant...since they all plan on being pregnant as often as not. 

I also don't think they expect it to be that much work to run an online store like this, and I bet Katie, Addie, and Ellie are helping with it.  Carlin probably wants a source of income as soon as she's married, and I can't fault her for that. 

• Upvote 9

Why not making America great again actually employing some of their unemployed neighbours to design and sew the dresses? Maybe even with US cotton fabric?

Oh yes, I know, their patriotic views only involve women reproduction rights.

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

Those stripey dresses stress me out, the way the stripes on the bodice and the skirts don't match.  It would be so easy to fix, too, by adding a belt, like they did on the floral dress.

I am not a fashionable person, but they look so boxy and cheap.  I am assuming they bought a batch of them from Alibaba, and are re-selling for a profit.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

I don't think those dresses are particularly flattering to any of them. The striped ones seem to suit Carlin best in my opinion. Don't see any of them as Whitney's style at all (or Kelley's.) they're just capitalizing on their fame.

• Upvote 7

Wow! I had to do a double take. Definitely thought Alyssa and Tori were Addalee and Ellie!

Also, Carlin looks like such a cute, happy little girl. It makes me sad to think about the huge self-esteem issues she had that Gil talked about in his IBLP speeches. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic