IGNORED

Jana 7: Home Sweet TTH

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only doubt I have is because they said, another  one in the family so i think someonelese expect Jessa...

well we'll see, when is the promo again? i already forgott

On 1/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, CaricatureQualities said:

My guess is that TLC is just fucking with us with the editing of the talking head clips and that whatever the secret is it is 1) probably unrelated to Jana and 2) probably something we already know but hasn't been covered by an episode yet. 

I will be actually surprised if they actually have a secret to reveal and it's actually Jana's and not the counting on producers sleight of hand. 

This.

I'd bet they're adopting Caleb and renaming him Judas.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:55 PM, Icea said:

@AussieKrissy I'm guessing that instagram entry was prompted by the new abortion law in NY. The Duggars commented about it on the Duggar Family Official Facebook page yesterday, starting off with: "Our hearts are broken over the devastating new law in New York that allows children to be murdered right up until the moment of their birth."

I'm guessing that Jana doesn't want to stir up controversy/discussions on her personal account, and this is probably the most subtle way she could protest the new law and let her feelings known about it.

yep once I saw Erin Bate's post (which to her credit) at least was obvious. 

Make a stance either way. 

Jana has a new IG post. Idk how to share it on here. She shows her little artistic nook, very pretty. Also a water color painting she is working on of a frog

I understand why Jana is not exactly willing to get married. Or why she's not in a rush.

At this point, there are no babies or toddlers to raise. Even Josie is older enough. I'm sure the 4 younger girls are cleaning the house and maybe howler monkeys help. Jana has never been in charge to homeschool, so probably kids *teach* themselves following a computer course. 

Jana wanted a garden, she got a beautiful garden.

Jana wanted to travel, she travels.

Jana wanted her art nook, here you are.

She has been a slave for years, but now she's living great for an unmarried fundie.  

If she eventually marries, I have no doubt it will be true love. Because she has shown how much she enjoys being single and that she doesn't need a man to be happy.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived