IGNORED

Jana 7: Home Sweet TTH

choralcrusader8613

5 hours ago, Someone Out There said:

I would point out that Michelle and Jim Bob would have freely chosen to become part of the IBPL world (along with many other people).

But they choose it together as a way to go forward with their family.

I don't think we have any other examples of people going on their own (so not together with family or spouse) towards IBLP.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs7GUJGgDMY/

I look at that last post my Laura and it just makes me sad for Jana. Hanging out with all the girls and she's the only one not wearing pants. In any other group of girls you'd see a pic of you wouldn't normally think anything of that. Obviously she might like dresses/skirts but it just makes me feel bad for her that she doesn't even get the choice. Even Jinger, who was pretty conservative in how she wore pants at first, as embraced how to be trendy. Then you've got poor Jana who is like the 5th wheel to all the fun.

Laura helped campaign for Congressman Daniel Webster (aka “Taliban Dan” aka Alyssa Bates Webster’s FIL) back in 2016:

She also participated in JTTH that year as well:

Spoiler

Jinger might have participated in prison ministry efforts in Florida with Laura in early 2016. There was a group shot, but I couldn’t see individual faces clearly enough to tell for sure.

Spoiler

In 2014 she campaigned for Dan Webster:

Spoiler

First time the Duggars pop up is way back in 2012. Laura took part in a JTTH with Jessa and Jana:

Spoiler

She worked in the Graphics Departmet for IBLP in 2012 as well:

Spoiler

There were also a few of the standard “abortion is murder” posts too. And she appears to have traveled with the Duggars during at least part of the “Growing Up Duggar” book tour as well.

23 hours ago, theotherelise said:

Meanwhile this is the last post on my IG (*remembering):

Reveal hidden contents

ig.thumb.png.bafc3ef94040325d40e90b83999f457e.png

My latest Instagram post 

Spoiler

48227B2A-DAFC-44F0-A291-83674C947751.thumb.jpeg.f8d7e5263d6adc566656112ed19b9297.jpeg

You made me wonder what my last Instagram post was. It was my cat of course! Mid yawn haha! 

9 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Laura helped campaign for Congressman Daniel Webster (aka “Taliban Dan” aka Alyssa Bates Webster’s FIL) back in 2016: 

She also participated in JTTH that year as well:

Reveal hidden contents

Jinger might have participated in prison ministry efforts in Florida with Laura in early 2016. There was a group shot, but I couldn’t see individual faces clearly enough to tell for sure.

Reveal hidden contents

In 2014 she campaigned for Dan Webster:

Reveal hidden contents

First time the Duggars pop up is way back in 2012. Laura took part in a JTTH with Jessa and Jana:

Reveal hidden contents

She worked in the Graphics Departmet for IBLP in 2012 as well:

Reveal hidden contents

There were also a few of the standard “abortion is murder” posts too. And she appears to have traveled with the Duggars during at least part of the “Growing Up Duggar” book tour as well.

I think I've seen somewhere (fundie Tumblr? fundie Wiki?) that Laura has been involved in IBLP conferences since the early 00's at least, and has continued to work with them in various capacities - graphic design, marketing, public speaking, etc - over the years.

I think Laura is a little older than Jana? 32ish?  So the early aughts would have her as a teenager, which would put her family/sibs at a weird age range if any others were also involved in IBLP at the same time...

meanwhile her sibs, at least the two that @theotherelise found on FB, seem very liberal. One "likes" the OccupyDemocrats FB page, and brother likes Bernie's, Elizabeth Warren's, and Shaun King's (but also Ron Paul lol...)

Does anyone knows who these guy next to Jana is? ? They evan seem kinda off hugging. ? And the guy next to him looks like his twin brother or at least just brother. 

IMG_20190124_151422_703.jpg

12 minutes ago, Iamhispurity said:

And... they tease a secret concerning Jana in the new trailer.

I doubt the secret is about these guy. She woundt posted the pitcure just like these..

7 minutes ago, Iamhispurity said:

And... they tease a secret concerning Jana in the new trailer.

My guesses in order of how likely it is:

1. Jana is good at doing stuff! This is a secret, despite everyone knowing about it because TLC and her family push the narrative so.fucking.much. TLC doesn’t understand what “secret” means, so this is genuinely possible. I’d guess it’d center around helping someone decorate something.

2. Jana is taking a trip... while chaperoned... to Laredo... to help Jinger out. 

3. Jana is shown doing something with real estate.

4. Jana actually hates Chick-fil-A. 

5. Jana finally tells Jessa how she really feels about those bridesmaid dresses.

6. Jana is courting.

7. Jana is secretly married, is pregnant with triplets, and is pursuing her realtor license so she won’t be reliant on a man cause she’s a strong independent woman. 

8. Jana voted for Hillary.

11 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

My guesses in order of how likely it is:

1. Jana is good at doing stuff! This is a secret, despite everyone knowing about it because TLC and her family push the narrative so.fucking.much. TLC doesn’t understand what “secret” means, so this is genuinely possible. I’d guess it’d center around helping someone decorate something.

2. Jana is taking a trip... while chaperoned... to Laredo... to help Jinger out. 

3. Jana is shown doing something with real estate.

4. Jana actually hates Chick-fil-A. 

5. Jana finally tells Jessa how she really feels about those bridesmaid dresses.

6. Jana is courting.

7. Jana is secretly married, is pregnant with triplets, and is pursuing her realtor license so she won’t be reliant on a man cause she’s a strong independent woman. 

8. Jana voted for Hillary.

Definitely 7 and 8!

My guess was another project like the veggie garden. Something fairly mundane made to seem enormous. Would match their behaviour.

2 hours ago, miss_batson said:

Does anyone knows who these guy next to Jana is? ? They evan seem kinda off hugging. ? And the guy next to him looks like his twin brother or at least just brother. 

IMG_20190124_151422_703.jpg

That would be the Kendrick brothers, that a couple of the Duggar girls have played cameos in their films. 

https://kendrickbrothers.com/

My guess is that either Jer, Jed or Jason is courting. Nothing new for Jana, which is not the worst thing that can happen let's be real.

My guess is that TLC is just fucking with us with the editing of the talking head clips and that whatever the secret is it is 1) probably unrelated to Jana and 2) probably something we already know but hasn't been covered by an episode yet. 

I will be actually surprised if they actually have a secret to reveal and it's actually Jana's and not the counting on producers sleight of hand. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:11 PM, LillyP said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs7GUJGgDMY/

I look at that last post my Laura and it just makes me sad for Jana. Hanging out with all the girls and she's the only one not wearing pants. In any other group of girls you'd see a pic of you wouldn't normally think anything of that. Obviously she might like dresses/skirts but it just makes me feel bad for her that she doesn't even get the choice. Even Jinger, who was pretty conservative in how she wore pants at first, as embraced how to be trendy. Then you've got poor Jana who is like the 5th wheel to all the fun.

To be fair, she may not feel this way. In terms of clothing, it does not look like she has a choice, but she may not feel bad about it (or other things).

It is nonsense that she cannot choose, though.

Why is she posting baby quotes? My guess pro life dribble... but still odd for someone not pregnant and (in their world) no way to be.... 

99C1A88B-0442-44BF-9223-B2ABB8B24514.png

@AussieKrissy I'm guessing that instagram entry was prompted by the new abortion law in NY. The Duggars commented about it on the Duggar Family Official Facebook page yesterday, starting off with: "Our hearts are broken over the devastating new law in New York that allows children to be murdered right up until the moment of their birth."

I'm guessing that Jana doesn't want to stir up controversy/discussions on her personal account, and this is probably the most subtle way she could protest the new law and let her feelings known about it.

@AussieKrissy That is one of the most popular Bible verses that’s quoted by Christians to stand against abortion. The Duggars and a lot of their friends have been posting stuff like this because of the law that New York recently passed. 

Yep. Agreed with all the above. I think we can safely say that Jana’s first anti-abortion statement (a subtly crafted statement, but a statement nonetheless) occurred via Instagram around January 25, 2019. At less than a month on Instagram that could be the fastest a Duggar has made an anti-choice statement after joining.

Omfg Jana’s dog is so beautiful [emoji85]

(Anna has a video of Michael and Tyler sledding and Willow is romping around WHAT a DOG [emoji7])

5 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Why is she posting baby quotes? My guess pro life dribble... but still odd for someone not pregnant and (in their world) no way to be.... 

99C1A88B-0442-44BF-9223-B2ABB8B24514.png

Yep. Saw a family of five (parents, grandmother, roughly 5- and 7-year-old children) wearing these shirts at a family fun run 5K in Disney World two weeks ago. I confronted them over how inappropriate it was. 

061D4A1B-C134-418C-95E3-065046621C3A.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Skeptic said:

Yep. Saw a family of five (parents, grandmother, roughly 5- and 7-year-old children) wearing these shirts at a family fun run 5K in Disney World two weeks ago. I confronted them over how inappropriate it was. 

061D4A1B-C134-418C-95E3-065046621C3A.jpeg

Really? What did you say? How did they respond?

Oh, so those are the Kendrick brothers who have resurrected Kirk Cameron's career with masterpieces like Fireproof. Thank you Kendrick brothers, truly from the bottom of my heart, thank you! 

Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most repeated verses of the bible. It's right up there with John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son...." If Christians can tell you nothing you nothing else about the bible they adore, they can regurgitate Jeremiah 29:11. I do think Jana quoted as a subtle anti-abortion post. Yes, Jana is just as fundie as the rest of them. 

My guess is the new spoiler thingy is just about Jessa being pregnant and it's just using Jana as bait. Poor thing.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived