IGNORED

Jana 7: Home Sweet TTH

choralcrusader8613

42 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Of course she’s not in a relationship, that’s for heathens! She’s courting.

Yeah, I don't think Jessa's statement means she isn't courting or at least 'getting to know' someone.  To them, relationship = dating.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Yeah, I don't think Jessa's statement means she isn't courting or at least 'getting to know' someone.  To them, relationship = dating.

Exactly. And we all know that they love twisting words around and telling half-truths. Then they can claim they aren’t lying, they just have their own definitions.

25 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Exactly. And we all know that they love twisting words around and telling half-truths. Then they can claim they aren’t lying, they just have their own definitions.

and Jessa has a master's degree on telling half-truths.

5 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I don’t know what to think, either she’s joining IG to be caught up like everyone else in the family or something else is up. I hate to be a party pooper but I’m not jumping too hard as I don’t think getting an IG at almost 30 and when at this point everyone in the family already has an account is overly suspicious. I thought she looked rather pissed at Christmas! 

4A801868-CCD8-40C5-822D-E90BC8ED7B6F.jpeg

Whose legs are defrauding me in the background there? At least he had the decency to cover his manhood! Off to the prayer closet... ?

37 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Whose legs are defrauding me in the background there? At least he had the decency to cover his manhood! Off to the prayer closet... ?

Umm... Josh Duggar’s ? You might want to go to the kitchen and boil your face!

J.png.590562572383921f138fbe19df20aa31.png

35 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

and Jessa has a master's degree on telling half-truths.

examples where she has been caught out? out of curiosity....

19 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

J.png.590562572383921f138fbe19df20aa31.png

OMG there aren't enough barf emoji's in the world!!!!

23 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

examples where she has been caught out? out of curiosity....

#1- The adoption plan- the 2 of them droned on about that one for a long time. Seems there was plenty of time to get an adoption in the works between Henry and  the conception of #3.

Well, IF, yes it's still a big IF, she is in a courtship I want to know why PIckles' secret source didn't know about that.  That's a hell of a lot more interesting than John David being under the weather and needing Abbie to bring him extra tissues and toast.

Oh, wait.... nevermind.

:fire-nanner:

On 10/10/2018 at 11:47 AM, justodd said:

Basically, she’s the Bella Swan of fundies

Except she doesn't rapidly blink 500 times a second or stammer when she says um,k, or edward.

(I might have recently listened to all the twilight audiobooks and watched all the movies and secretly enjoyed them. I do watch the movies with rifftrax. Has anyone else heard of rifftrax? Please say yes!)

1 hour ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I was about to joke that those were probably Turd’s legs...

8 hours ago, SamiKatz said:

I say courting. It would be fabulous if she was courting Lawson Bates, so much drama!

I half would love the TLC and UP lawyers wringing their hands about how to film this shit, Lawson and Jeremy having a vain-off, and the cringe singularity that would open up because this would be the equivalent of a royal wedding in Fundie Land, and half think that nah, Lawson needs someone who loves attention as much as he does. 

That being said, Lawson is the woke, feminist, gainfully employed, handsome, sensitive, worldly but not condescending about it FJ Dream Husband compared to Caleb the Child Molester, so hey, get on that if you can, Jana. 

39 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

That being said, Lawson is the woke, feminist, gainfully employed, handsome, sensitive, worldly but not condescending about it FJ Dream Husband compared to Caleb the Child Molester, so hey, get on that if you can, Jana. 

narcissist >> child molester for sure

Abbie came out of no where so I have a sliver of hope that there is still someone out there for Jana who is reasonable. Maybe JD/Abbie found someone to introduce her to.

The one thjng  I think Jana and Lawson have in common is interest in being auntie and uncle vs parents of a mega brood. They  both did a lot of work supporting their families early on. 

That’s a weird point to connect on. Maybe not the weirdest.

And, he was at the Duggar’s sweater party. Or in an ugly sweater the same day, right? Jana wasn’t there. 

I have never been on this particular speculation bus. It is very very strange.  I like it for the next week or so.

11 hours ago, Whatthefundie said:

Jessa replied to a comment saying that she wasn’t in a relationship, but that she (Jessa) was taking applications for Jana If anyone was interested 

I'm inclined to believe her. At this point, I'm hoping for as few children born into fundamentalism as possible, so that's a win in my book.

I mean Jessa is also the one when asked about Being pregnant she said “we have no announcements yet” when she was definitely pregnant with Spurgie. I’m not saying she’s wrong or lying, I’m just saying she’s good at the PR word twisting. I mean, I could take it either way. It could be 100% honest, or it could be a sort of “if we say nothing, people will assume yes so we have to say something to not ruin the announcement” and honestly yeah...that makes sense.

9 hours ago, Fjrocks said:

Well, IF, yes it's still a big IF, she is in a courtship I want to know why PIckles' secret source didn't know about that.  That's a hell of a lot more interesting than John David being under the weather and needing Abbie to bring him extra tissues and toast.

Oh, wait.... nevermind.

:fire-nanner:

Nope, Pickles will say a Jana courtship was the super secret information her source had that proved they were right about John David’s illness. She’ll probably say something like Jana’s courting someone in Texas and JD and Abbie flew her there to visit and that’s how he ended up hospitalized there. Pickles will twist things any way she can to try to claim she had the scoop if Jana ends up announcing a courtship.

7 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Nope, Pickles will say a Jana courtship was the super secret information her source had that proved they were right about John David’s illness. She’ll probably say something like Jana’s courting someone in Texas and JD and Abbie flew her there to visit and that’s how he ended up hospitalized there. Pickles will twist things any way she can to try to claim she had the scoop if Jana ends up announcing a courtship.

Someone on reddit put a screencap on her page where she laughed at the idea of Derwank being in law school after saying she was the "one that broke the story." She said she was laughing at "Radar Online coming up with that theory  by who his Twitter account was following." Sure, Jan...

Anyways, the facial expression on Jana in that photo makes sense now, she probably turned around and got an eyeful of Smugger. 

I'm hoping it is more of Jana is like, fuck this I'm 29 years old, Imma do what I wanna do, 1st get insta, 2nd move out and let JB & M take care of their own damn kids for once. 

I realize the odds of her moving out are about as good as her saying fuck. But I can dream. 

Lawson sure follows some NIKE accounts on IG! And it's super weird he follows fan accounts IMO. It would not surprise me if Lawson got up to stuff in his DMs that wouldn't be UPtv approved.

If there is no courtship, then TLC really needs to send some non-softball questions their way next season:

• how have your/your parents beliefs changed over the years?
  • what do you believe about how christians should dress?
  • has the courtship model changed since the first duggar courtship?
  • what does it mean for your daily life to be an adult still in your parent's house and under your father's leadership?
  • should all Christians be trying to have as many children as possible?
  • what do you think your life would be like if your family had never been featured on TLC?

@theotherelise We all wish, it is really shitty that more people don't hold people like the Duggar's to a higher standard and force them to answer questions they don't want to.  They brag all the time about being superior and Godly and hold them selves us as people to be emulated, but they won't answer real questions about their beliefs and how they all perceive this rule or that rule or how or why they still follow this lifestyle. People like the Duggars are so afraid of thinking about anything deep because it might lead to thoughts that question what they do, and they don't want to do that because it might change how they think on something. And that is the real shame, because I'm the type of person who thinks questioning your life choices and life style is a good thing, it lets you grow and can even really solidify why you have chosen a certain life path. If it weakens it then it wasn't the right path to be on as far as I'm concerned. 

I don't think she's courting. I know Jessa said relationship, but I don't think Jessa would joke about accepting applications if Jana was in a special relationship with someone. 

That said - I've never followed the Bates, and so when I saw Lawson's comment, I went over to his page to see what he was about... and I'm ashamed to say that I find him actually really funny/charming. I'm sure he's a complete dick with toxic views, but he puts a nice foot forward on IG. 

1 hour ago, theotherelise said:

Lawson sure follows some NIKE accounts on IG! And it's super weird he follows fan accounts IMO. It would not surprise me if Lawson got up to stuff in his DMs that wouldn't be UPtv approved.

Mmm, I don't know about this. I feel like if he was getting into any inappropriate conversations~ on IG, there would be smoke about it from fans. Unlikely for that to remain a secret, especially when there's such hard proof of it and stuff. 

17 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

: Is Hannie now old enough for cooking/laundry/child raising? Who's going to take over for Cinderjana?

She is 13. There's no child raising chores to be done. As a Duggar, once you can dress yourself and brush your teeth, you don't need babysitter. 

Duggars don't cook. Once (if) Jana leaves, the younger kids will be eaten sandwiches and pizza in a daily basis. Michelle will make her own salads (I bet she eats healthy) and go to a restaurant when JB fancies a good steak.

Of course kids from 9 to 13 can do laundry and clean their bedrooms. Anyway, Duggars can hire a cleaning person if needed.

Homeschooling has became kind of fakeschooling in Duggarland. No matter if Jana leaves. Kids have computer and a Bible.

14 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder if they're rushing a courtship announcement so people stop bringing her name up with Caleb's?

I really hope that's not the case if she is in a courtship. I mean, it's likely based on past patterns that she is in a courtship, although I'd hope she got an Instagram account simply because she is an adult and wanted one. If it is for a courtship, I sincerely wish the timeline to be hers rather than anyone else's.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived