IGNORED

Jana 7: Home Sweet TTH

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they going to drop a breadcrumb every day until the new season starts? If so, it would be the most work that they’ve collectively done in a long time!

I don’t know what to think, either she’s joining IG to be caught up like everyone else in the family or something else is up. I hate to be a party pooper but I’m not jumping too hard as I don’t think getting an IG at almost 30 and when at this point everyone in the family already has an account is overly suspicious. I thought she looked rather pissed at Christmas! 

4A801868-CCD8-40C5-822D-E90BC8ED7B6F.jpeg

Becky M at it again. Seriously the level of possessiveness/entitlement she has over the private lives of the bates and duggars is so disturbing. If the Duggar kids have not joined Instagram it’s probs bc of creepy stalkers like you, Becky. 

69C595F1-B6BB-474B-96ED-5C97F6EAA87E.jpeg

3 minutes ago, QuiverDance said:

Interesting to me that the only non relative guy she’s following is Lawson. Hope that doesn’t mean anything.

Eh, she follows most all the Bates that have a "big" instagram presence (Trace, Katie, Michael aren't as active...)

I'm not so sure that her own account means courtship announcement coming. Don't they usually get an account after a courtship announcement? Could be that they realized how ridiculous it looks that at almost 29 she didn't have her own yet. 

ETA Lawson already left a comment 

I think it's rather telling that her first insta post is - guess what - someone else's children! Spurgeon and Henry are adorbs....but that's the Life of Jana, #1 Auntie.....

My first thought when I saw that she had insta, was an impending courtship annoucement. My second thought, was I bet fj thinks so too.

The timing (a month before the next season starts) makes it more likely that there is a courtship announcement coming IMO.

I bet a courtship is going to be announced during the first episode. Years later all of a sudden Jana gets an IG? She's courting. Hopefully she can now be an adult.

PS: Is Hannie now old enough for cooking/laundry/child raising? Who's going to take over for Cinderjana?

I think she's courting. If that's the case, I think we will find out really soon-- either in the lead up to the new season of the show or the first episode. 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

My nightmare scenario is that she's gotten into some kind of MLM and she's going to be pushing essential oils or diet shakes or costume jewellery on everyone.

Don't forget toothpasta! ??

I think probally a courtship/engagement. She is mssing from the promo shots released by tlc. So where Ben and Jessa and we found out that was because she is pregnant. So looking at that and knowing that instagram accounts for the girls usally means only one thing my bets go to someone special for Jana

Oh dear lord, there is already an internet article about "fans freaking out" over Lawson leaving a comment on her 'gram.  I am here for this all the way.  

ehh I say no courtship. Laura has had a private insta forever and while she isn't a Duggar, she is living under their roof and JB may be her stand in headship. Her inner circle of friends and of course the younger siblings have accounts, so her having one to keep up with everyone is fair.

Except I guess she did run the Duggar family account so she could see things through that account.. 

IDK. It's a toss up for me. 

Jessa replied to a comment saying that she wasn’t in a relationship, but that she (Jessa) was taking applications for Jana If anyone was interested 

13 minutes ago, Whatthefundie said:

Jessa replied to a comment saying that she wasn’t in a relationship, but that she (Jessa) was taking applications for Jana If anyone was interested 

Yeah I just saw that. It could just mean that they’re not *officially* courting yet but I tend to think there’s no point in Jessa demurring if that were the case. She could have just not responded. 

Oh well, hopefully it’s a new business venture for Jana! 

12 minutes ago, Whatthefundie said:

She also replied to a comment asking why she and Ben weren't in the latest promo pic and it's because they were only updating pics for the newly married or new parents and that they didn't have any changes so didn't need updated pics. Sorry for the super long run on sentence.

1 hour ago, Whatthefundie said:

Of course she’s not in a relationship, that’s for heathens! She’s courting.

Just when I think women are making progress towards equality this smacks me in the face. 

It’s because it’s fucking 2019, she is almost 30, incredibly gifted, living in America but alas she is a female born in a cult.  Her parents make this, and many other decisions  and to most causal fans they don’t see anything ridiculously insane about it.   

We still have a long ways to go until fundamentalism is fully exposed. 

I wonder if they're rushing a courtship announcement so people stop bringing her name up with Caleb's?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived