IGNORED

Josh, Anna, and M'kids part 18: The Prodigal Son Returneth

QuiverFullofBooks
57 minutes ago, Bobology said:

Some one said somewhere* that the family had already moved out and the house is staged for sale. If so, that furniture doesn't have anything to do with their family. 

*And of course I believed it... it's on the internet!

I said it. I meant it not in the sense that the furniture in the house belongs to a professional staging service, but in the sense that so many of their belongings are gone that they can’t be living there.

On the bedroom debate, as I recall from looking at the slideshow, the photos are so similar and so boring that it’s not clear whether you’re looking at different rooms or at different angles of the same room. They either kept the paint neutral or repainted as part of staging. My guess is that the five bedrooms were master, guest, girls, boys, baby.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rachel333

• singsingsing

• Carm_88

• HerNameIsBuffy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED AGAIN AND I REMEMBERED TO GET PROOF THIS TIME

Back in the Glory Days of Smugness, when they were both quite smug and still on the show, Anna once made a comment that I think gave us great insight into why she handles Josh the way she does.  

I agree, but tbf in this case ...if I were married to Smuggar God would be my Valentine, too.

Posted Images

BernRul

I feel like Josh has got to be miserable. His political job is gone, he's back home in Arkansas, he can't get attention from the show, he's in a (probably) loveless marriage. 

What does he even do now? Was it confirmed that he's at the car lot again?

Edited by BernRul
  • I Agree 2
Glasgowghirl
15 hours ago, BernRul said:

I feel like Josh has got to be miserable. His political job is gone, he's back home in Arkansas, he can't get attention from the show, he's in a (probably) loveless marriage. 

What does he even do now? Was it confirmed that he's at the car lot again?

I agree, While I do think he loves his wife and children, he always seemed to want more than that. He had some ambition when he was younger and at the time I respected that, not knowing what he had done and that he was cheating or seeking to cheat on Anna.  Losing the job in Washington and the TV show must have hurt his ego badly. 

I believe he is working on the car lot again, in some capacity or some other job for Jim Bob.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
JenniferJuniper
23 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I'm also wondering why they sold the house, since it seems more than big enough even if they were to have two or three more children. 

I can thing of only two things.

In the era of Trump, all has been forgiven and Joshley Smugger is returning to DC to do some BS political work!

Or Anna has left him and taken the kids to Florida.

Jana814
5 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Or Anna has left him and taken the kids to Florida.

I would love if that was the case. But she will never leave him. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
Bobology

Wasn't this house in close-to-deplorable condition when JB's umbrella bought it? They really fixed it up. It served its purpose of having Josh's family secreted away for the time being, and maybe now they will be living closer to the mothership. I wonder if another deplorable house was purchased and all the J'kids did the remodeling/upgrading and it was ready for a family and that's where Josh/Anna moved?

And that makes me think... when a house like the one Josh is selling sells, does the profit go into JB's umbrella and then funds are distributed to the kids who did the work (in theory, of course JB would still hold the pursestrings?) Don't they do a lot of this? 

Edited by Bobology
  • Upvote 4
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic