IGNORED

Josh, Anna, and M'kids part 18: The Prodigal Son Returneth

Buzzard

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

If Anna goes by schedule, isn't M6 coming in October of November of 2019? 

Mason was born in September of 2017. So yes. If they stay on schedule then M6 should arrive sometime next fall. Conception for a fall baby (having a due date between September 23rd and December 22nd) would occur sometime between December 31 (tomorrow) and March 31. 

I wonder if these people realize that we have a 'birthing schedule' for them, and if they frantically babymake at certain times of the year to keep up.

34 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Conception for a fall baby (having a due date between September 23rd and December 22nd) would occur sometime between December 31 (tomorrow) and March 31. 

if the thought of that isn't a libido killer for the rest of humanity, Idk what is.

20 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

if the thought of that isn't a libido killer for the rest of humanity, Idk what is.

I am determined to think that they are never ever ever having more babies. I know this is unlikely. But I wish it to be. Anna is so stuck. Josh is so stuck. Those Ms are so stuck. The Kellers suck. The Wallers suck. The Schraders ....are definitely useless. The Duggars have imprisoned them financially, emotionally and cultwise. Dear Rufus please let them have no more babies. 

18 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I am determined to think that they are never ever ever having more babies. I know this is unlikely. But I wish it to be. Anna is so stuck. Josh is so stuck. Those Ms are so stuck. The Kellers suck. The Wallers suck. The Schraders ....are definitely useless. The Duggars have imprisoned them financially, emotionally and cultwise. Dear Rufus please let them have no more babies. 

Anna may feel stuck and I'm sure it would be very difficult for her to leave, but sometimes being a parent means making very difficult choices.  she's failing her children with her choices and she's accountable for that.

Smugger's daddy is supporting him and his family.  if he's stuck its because he chose to take the free ride where his only responsibility is ejaculating in his wife every couple of years.  he's not gonna find a job description like that in the real world.

the only ones without agency are those kids.

Imo there is a special place in hell for smugger and the sheep he married .

7 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Anna may feel stuck and I'm sure it would be very difficult for her to leave, but sometimes being a parent means making very difficult choices.  she's failing her children with her choices and she's accountable for that.

Smugger's daddy is supporting him and his family.  if he's stuck its because he chose to take the free ride where his only responsibility is ejaculating in his wife every couple of years.  he's not gonna find a job description like that in the real world.

the only ones without agency are those kids.

Imo there is a special place in hell for smugger and the sheep he married .

Yeah that wasn’t really a pitying statement. I hate these conversations about when they will reproduce again. My fervent wish is that they will not. The longer they go, the better....and the greater the odds that perhaps they might take agency and leave. The longer the better was more what I meant. Like, the reality has a better chance to hit both of them. Maybe.

4 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

The longer the better was more what I meant. Like, the reality has a better chance to hit both of them. Maybe.

that would be great but, unfortunately, I don't think either has the intellectual ability or strength of character to do a damn thing for those kids.

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

that would be great but, unfortunately, I don't think either has the intellectual ability or strength of character to do a damn thing for those kids.

I concede, just my brief hope for the New Year.  They are not the breakout bright light for the clan. 

59 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I imagine a huge spider web. J-B and Meechelle in the centre luring everyone in with saccharin smiles and a dish full of dollars. 

9 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

I imagine a huge spider web. J-B and Meechelle in the centre luring everyone in with saccharin smiles and a dish full of dollars. 

And JB whispering... Jebus wants you in here with us... he spoke to meeeee....

2 hours ago, Bobology said:

And JB whispering... Jebus wants you in here with us... he spoke to meeeee....

A9C0BF4F-C57B-47C4-AD1B-E582E76C8E60.thumb.jpeg.ffe4244657c69168df13d868058b4b5f.jpeg

(Sorry. That was the best I could do. :pb_lol:)

I also keep hoping that so long as they had Meredith to represent the child born of forgiveness and a new start, they could stop. I have no doubt that Josh would agree. The problem is that Anna's sole reason for existing appears to be a mother to those kids. She enjoys it and them and stopping when she has had easy pregnancies and the easiest births of all the Duggars so far would mean that in a few short years her kids will be on their way out or teenagers and she's stuck with Joshua all day. I honestly think that she'd rather keep popping them out and stay in denial.

I saw on IG they call Meredith "Dithy" which has now unseated "Hannie" as the most awkward nickname. 

44 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I saw on IG they call Meredith "Dithy" which has now unseated "Hannie" as the most awkward nickname. 

Hannie is not awkward, it is my nickname as well ?

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Are we talking about nicknames the Duggars have for each other? Because Turd has to be the most accurate along with DerTwit.

I think Johannah suits the nickname Hannie. Dithy is a horrible nickname for such a cute kid.

2 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Surely you jest, your nick name is Carrie :pb_lol: 

I like Hannie just fine but Dithy is hard to say. Surprised they don't use Merry (sounds like Mary in my accent) or even Dizzy (kind of cute?).

9 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Seconded "?I am "Han" "Hanner" or "Hannie" depending on the person lmao. Didn't realize my nicknames were that bad! 

Lol no offense to the Hannie's of the world. This particular Hannie rubbed me the wrong way because it sounds like an awkward cop out since they gave her such a similar name to Joy Anna.

7 hours ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

I like Hannie just fine but Dithy is hard to say. Surprised they don't use Merry (sounds like Mary in my accent) or even Dizzy (kind of cute?).

Dithy sounds too much like Ditzy. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived