IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

On 10/29/2018 at 10:04 PM, WorseThan1Thinks said:

Yea, Tedd -Gwen's right hand man- Anger has a daughter that was an intern for Marsha Blackburn.

Marsha Blackburn is probably totally ignorant that Remnant is a nasty cult, but it's convenient for RF to have these examples in their back pocket if needed.  "No, we're not a cult Congressman/Senator Blackburn.  Look, you had one of our members as an intern and your sign in Gwen's front lawn which that alone guaranteed a couple 1000 votes.  Now look away, nothing to see here."

image.png.440cea253bc9a054d321da1264039111.png

(That's Tedd Anger on the right.  The same Tedd that convicted murderer/still-adorned Remnant member Sonya Smith referred to when she said  "I did exactly what Tedd told me to do, to spank him on the back of his thighs, take everything out of his room. That was like a two-hour job. But we got everything out of there and locked him in there from that Friday until Monday -- and only left him in the room with his Bible."  And that quote was in regards to 8 year old Joseph Smith soon before he was murdered.)  

The same Tedd who glowered down at me after his cult lost their second defamation case they made against me as we left the court room. I gave that tall New Yorker both barrels of my South Chicago face right back. He was and still is just a big bully who had a headlong collision with someone unafraid to deal with his religious terrorism. And had to pay for his damages .. 

Had we been outside no telling what would have happened. Don't care. I pray for him and his delusion daily and I let the Spirit of God do what I know He will do .. He has no shortage of ways to reach ol' Tedd.

On 10/29/2018 at 10:16 PM, luv2laugh said:

@WorseThan1Thinks I hope a news source such as NY Times or Huff Po gets a hold of this and blows Remnant Fellowship's cult wide open. Taylor Swift just talked about how horrible Marsha Blackburn is and now Marsha Blackburn has connections to Remnant Fellowship. I don't believe that she doesn't know who Remnant Fellowship is as this cult operation has deep connections. I'm certain Marsha Blackburn has ties to RF as this simply proves it, in my case. Marsha Blackburn risks losing A LOT of votes if the public finds out that she has ties to the HEAD of a fat-shaming cult.

@RFsurvivor @RFSurvivor_2 @RFSurvivor_3  @Pathologic AntagonistWhat say you?

Politicians are frequently the most ill advised and ignorant tabula rasas that special interests play so well.

Marsha is just another example. Like the brainless shilling for Sun Myung Moon done by Illinois pol Danny Davis' and Jerry Brown's cozying to Jim Jones' People's Temple, she's become the object of Gwen Shamblin's latest nakedly unfinessed grab for political fiefdom in Middle TN.  While the democratic process is certainly open to all, even to an antisocial bunch like RF, so is freedom of the press. I trust some politicos somewhere are going to make hay of this for Blackburn's political rivals at some level very soon. 

Maybe Marsha has a plan to pull the fangs of Satan once she's been installed into office .. 

http://www.spiritwatch.org/media/gwendispense2.mp3 

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, byzant said:

It's also really eating disordered. I never baked so much or feed so many people as when I was acutely unwell. I would bake for hours many bring in stracher torte, biscuits, choux buns while not having eaten for days. 

Because all your energy and thoughts are about every depriving your self and food providing food for others becomes a compulsion. 

I wish I could like this again. That's what I think of every time I see their decadent spreads. When I was dealing with my eating disorder I cooked fancy desserts for others as often as I could. I probably baked something every day. That doesnt mean I ate any of it. It just means that my mind was constantly thinking about food.

7 hours ago, Pathologic Antagonist said:

The same Tedd who glowered down at me after his cult lost their second defamation case they made against me as we left the court room. I gave that tall New Yorker both barrels of my South Chicago face right back. He was and still is just a big bully who had a headlong collision with someone unafraid to deal with his religious terrorism. And had to pay for his damages .. 

Had we been outside no telling what would have happened. Don't care. I pray for him and his delusion daily and I let the Spirit of God do what I know He will do .. He has no shortage of ways to reach ol' Tedd.

Politicians are frequently the most ill advised and ignorant tabula rasas that special interests play so well.

Marsha is just another example. Like the brainless shilling for Sun Myung Moon done by Illinois pol Danny Davis' and Jerry Brown's cozying to Jim Jones' People's Temple, she's become the object of Gwen Shamblin's latest nakedly unfinessed grab for political fiefdom in Middle TN.  While the democratic process is certainly open to all, even to an antisocial bunch like RF, so is freedom of the press. I trust some politicos somewhere are going to make hay of this for Blackburn's political rivals at some level very soon. 

Maybe Marsha has a plan to pull the fangs of Satan once she's been installed into office .. 

http://www.spiritwatch.org/media/gwendispense2.mp3 

That audio clip is very scary. Look how much hate she has instilled into her congregation against outsiders. The devil really does live in Tennessee. How much hate these "believers" have in their hearts to justify the threats and lies just to protect her. 

6 hours ago, SJWaterford said:

That audio clip is very scary. Look how much hate she has instilled into her congregation against outsiders. The devil really does live in Tennessee. How much hate these "believers" have in their hearts to justify the threats and lies just to protect her. 

To speak from experience and listening to Gwen preach for over 10 years, that clip is just the tip of the ice burg. 

Also, I would rather “smell of death” according to Gwen and RF than be a robot that doesn’t use my own brain and follow all of RF rules and orders without thought. 

My life is better since leaving RF. 

Here's what Gwen thinks about Halloween. I personally grew up in a church where we avoided Halloween with other activities. Several years ago I actually went to Salem Massachusetts on Halloween and had a blast. Actually I figured this was the safest time to go, just a bunch of people dressed up. No one burning crosses, or casting spells. I disagree completely with this  type of thinking.  There's no shame in having fun, dressing up and connecting with your neighbors. It's not the only night someone could use a Ouija board or watch horror movies. Bad things happen everyday, and demons and spirits don't just arise on Halloween. Does that mean it hasn't always had bad elements over time? No but this kind of thinking is simply a way to control the thinking of a group of people. Some of my favorite pictures of my children are of them dressed up on Halloween. 

So Happy Halloween! Have fun and enjoy your children dressed up and innocent of what evil is lurking out there everyday and not just today. 

They slipped Tarzan oh so subtlety onto her FB page. 

Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrates. I’m going to eat some candy just because Gwenny Poo says not to.

Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 12.22.19 PM.png

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:35 PM, RFSurvivor_2 said:

I was told (in various different unsavory manners) by many RF members and select leadership (including Gwen) that a vote for Obama was support for “ sexual immorality “ and “sin”.

isn't that interesting. Especially since, to public knowledge, neither Michelle nor Barack have ever strayed from their marriage vows. However, the current Cheeto-in-chief has bragged about his "sexual immorality" and his VP is too scared of his own desires to be in a room alone with women.

8 minutes ago, LovelyLuna said:

Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrates. I’m going to eat some candy just because Gwenny Poo says not to.

wait. They have a book (photo album?) how are they working on websites? My BIL builds websites and when he is working on websites he has a laptop (or 2) and a monitor (or few) attached while he is working. RF have new fangled technology where you can design a website through a book?

47 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

They have a book (photo album?) how are they working on websites? My BIL builds websites and when he is working on websites he has a laptop (or 2) and a monitor (or few) attached while he is working.

I was wondering that too. Even if you were looking at website designs, why would they be in a book? Wouldn't you look at it on a laptob or tablet? 

On 10/30/2018 at 2:41 PM, luv2laugh said:

Gwen Shamblin’s daughter looks gravely ill and shame on everybody there being silent about it rather than getting her help. Gwen's daughter is a mother of 4 children that need her around. She has clearly broken under the pressure of being the daughter of Gwen Shamblin.

I am sure she is not the only one suffering in the congregation. People with children need to ask themselves if being this loyal to Gwen is worth it. Is it worth it that they’d rather be her obedient loyal follower than leave a cult with a harmful body image and eating mindset that could one day mess up their children. 

I hope no parent there has any child come down with a deadly eating disorder.

She really does look unwell.  Just from looking back a bit, it seems like she's emotionally checked out more and she looks like she's pretty much just bones.  She really looks (to me, in my non-medically trained mind) like she could die.

7 minutes ago, Kailash said:

Where are you all seeing the most recent pic of the daughter?

eta: I think I found it on FB.

Yeah - was linked here but no longer available.

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Yeah - was linked here but no longer available.

Remember that big brother is always watching. 

Just now, RFSurvivor_2 said:

Remember that big brother is always watching. 

I'm not a cult member, why would I care who is watching?

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm not a cult member, why would I care who is watching?

My point is/was that they more than likely intentionally took down the post after someone on here linked and commented on it. I.E, they are actively watching this thread and everything said here is severely getting to them. Very interesting indeed. I am making an observation. 

My point is/was that they more than likely intentionally took down the post after someone on here commented on it.

Which is to be expected.  Most people with businesses or organizations monitor their web mentions and don't contribute to those saying negative things about them.

There is a lot to hate about these people, but that's just normal behavior.

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Which is to be expected.  Most people with businesses or organizations monitor their web mentions and don't contribute to those saying negative things about them.

There is a lot to hate about these people, but that's just normal behavior.

Indeed. I just find it...interesting and intriguing to say the least. Their response time has quickened. Very interesting indeed.

Indeed. I just find it...interesting and intriguing to say the least. Their response time has quickened. Very interesting indeed.

I guess we have very different definitions of the word.

We have thousands of members and for every member there are hundreds of lurkers who don't log in or join.  Everything anyone writes is being seen my unknown thousands of people.  Big Brother implies the person watching has some power...they don't.  They are just some of many, many people we discuss here.  Most of whom don't appreciate it, some of whom take preventive measures.

Exactly as they should.  We only post publicly available information so if they don't want it seen here they make it private.  Good.  The fewer people who see their nonsense the better.

4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

The fewer people who see their nonsense the better.

Truth! Love this!

4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I guess we have very different definitions of the word.

We have thousands of members and for every member there are hundreds of lurkers who don't log in or join.  Everything anyone writes is being seen my unknown thousands of people.  Big Brother implies the person watching has some power...they don't.  They are just some of many, many people we discuss here.  Most of whom don't appreciate it, some of whom take preventive measures.

Fair point, thank you for the information. We both have different definitions of the word but it’s good to learn more about how things operate here. The more you know, the more you grow!

5 hours ago, LovelyLuna said:

Wow. So natural, authentic, and not at all posed. Totally blows my idea that their marriage is a sham. 

On 10/1/2018 at 5:36 PM, RFhmmm said:

We are a very transparent and public group of people, come check us out...Our profiles are public.

Hmmmm.... public pictures get discussed online in a non-flattering manner....only those photos get removed from public photo album.....seems very transparent to me *eye roll*

Wow. I’m surprised she left the questioning comments up and answered them. 

Oh my gosh, all thr comments drooling over her will make you sick! 

712F705E-38E4-46E9-87A8-4D8670EA31D2.png

Spoiler

2DA11331-F57E-4CB5-9EBB-1EB2E2C1690C.png

Spoiler

554B152D-BB45-4F17-94F8-E99F520A953A.png

Spoiler

2BE4F4E9-2F36-4D94-985A-1B60FA24D957.png

Spoiler

914D004F-92BE-4120-9F96-6C3923546683.png

Spoiler

82F1D4C8-5321-4092-8D90-AFA74FA5EEF3.png

7 minutes ago, Ex 2x2 said:

Wow. I’m surprised she left the questioning comments up and answered them. 

Oh my gosh, all thr comments drooling over her will make you sick! 

image.png.1f41e984cde65ce7733bd9cc2abed5fa.png

I love the question from some observer (who must know who Gwen is/but obviously not in RF) of "Has she been single for a while?"

Then some member lies about her being single for a while.

The honest answer is "Well, she was single for 2 days."

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived