IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look forward to the day when Gwen Shamblin's fake-ass fat shaming pseudo-Jewish cult is blown wide open. People love to feel superior and special and like they are a part of something, so it's not easy to break through the heavy brainwashing of her cult or any other. But she is going to run afoul of tax laws, or something. Mark my words, I'm a prophet like she is!

I just realized another reason why cult leaders should be male! Because when they remarry multiple times, their name (and brand) will never change! 

Gwen get off that stage and back into the kitchen! 

In case any members of her congregation needs to know who to vote for this mid term election, there is a huge Marsha Blackburn sign in front of her house. Thats the way a church gets around the rules of politics and their non-profit status. 

3 hours ago, SJWaterford said:

In case any members of her congregation needs to know who to vote for this mid term election, there is a huge Marsha Blackburn sign in front of her house. Thats the way a church gets around the rules of politics and their non-profit status. 

Yea, Tedd -Gwen's right hand man- Anger has a daughter that was an intern for Marsha Blackburn.

Marsha Blackburn is probably totally ignorant that Remnant is a nasty cult, but it's convenient for RF to have these examples in their back pocket if needed.  "No, we're not a cult Congressman/Senator Blackburn.  Look, you had one of our members as an intern and your sign in Gwen's front lawn which that alone guaranteed a couple 1000 votes.  Now look away, nothing to see here."

image.png.440cea253bc9a054d321da1264039111.png

(That's Tedd Anger on the right.  The same Tedd that convicted murderer/still-adorned Remnant member Sonya Smith referred to when she said  "I did exactly what Tedd told me to do, to spank him on the back of his thighs, take everything out of his room. That was like a two-hour job. But we got everything out of there and locked him in there from that Friday until Monday -- and only left him in the room with his Bible."  And that quote was in regards to 8 year old Joseph Smith soon before he was murdered.)  

@WorseThan1Thinks I hope a news source such as NY Times or Huff Po gets a hold of this and blows Remnant Fellowship's cult wide open. Taylor Swift just talked about how horrible Marsha Blackburn is and now Marsha Blackburn has connections to Remnant Fellowship. I don't believe that she doesn't know who Remnant Fellowship is as this cult operation has deep connections. I'm certain Marsha Blackburn has ties to RF as this simply proves it, in my case. Marsha Blackburn risks losing A LOT of votes if the public finds out that she has ties to the HEAD of a fat-shaming cult.

@RFsurvivor @RFSurvivor_2 @RFSurvivor_3  @Pathologic AntagonistWhat say you?

8 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

@WorseThan1Thinks I hope a news source such as NY Times or Huff Po gets a hold of this and blows Remnant Fellowship's cult wide open. Taylor Swift just talked about how horrible Marsha Blackburn is and now Marsha Blackburn has connections to Remnant Fellowship. I don't believe that she doesn't know who Remnant Fellowship is as this cult operation has deep connections. I'm certain Marsha Blackburn has ties to RF as this simply proves it, in my case. Marsha Blackburn risks losing A LOT of votes if the public finds out that she has ties to the HEAD of a fat-shaming cult.

@RFsurvivor @RFSurvivor_2 @RFSurvivor_3  @Pathologic AntagonistWhat say you?

Phil Bredesen would have a party with this. Imagine the attack ad. 

Just so they can't accuse me of being a liar.

IMG_8920.jpg

Even when going to the woods Gwen wears her hair like that! And her daughter worries me. She does not look healthy at all. 

Before I clicked on the photo I thought she was wearing a huge fur hood that matched that collar. Where does the hair end & the collar begin? Is this her Halloween costume? Is she dressed as a male lion? So many questions!
And I agree, her daughter looks deathly ill. Not joking or snarking about that at all. 

In response to @luv2laugh

https://www.google.com/amp/tennesseestar.com/2018/08/02/marsha-blackburn-launches-senate-general-election-campaign-with-series-of-events-in-middle-tennessee/amp/

A little something of interest...

One member of leadership owns this establishment. 

I don’t associate with political parties in general (I have my issues with the system and the ever growing division that this system is causing in our country), however I personally find it alarming how RF leadership is now becoming more politically active, especially on the Republican end of things. This is huge; The fact that Marsha, Bill Haslam and many powerful government officials were at that City Cafe campaign rally is very disturbing to me.

During my tenure at Remnant Fellowship, I was taught that political preferences in the church were often right leaning and should only be right leaning. I was told / “guided” by leadership that due to the Christian values of those in power in Tennessee that I should, based on that alone, should vote Republican. Even though many times Gwen and leadership would “skate” the subject of political publicly, they would occasionally discuss it privately or during non-webcasted semons. They definitely suggested voting for “those who fulfilled the will of God”, etc, but that often (surprise) involved voting Republican.

I can recall being harshly questioned, criticized and even reprimanded by many members and leaders after I made several political posts on Facebook supporting Obama in 2008 and 2012. I was told (in various different unsavory manners) by many RF members and select leadership (including Gwen) that a vote for Obama was support for “ sexual immorality “ and “sin”. I was ostracized for my support for Gay marriage and gender equality, income equality and the like. This didn’t surprise me at the time because I knew that Religion or lack thereof, ties extremely close to politics. It still hurt at the time, seeing as I myself have an older brother who is gay and at the time till now, have MANY gay, lesbian and trans friends who I would gladly lay my neck on the railroad tracks for. 

They are humans too. Sigh...

Disclaimer: I, by all means am not painting the Democratic Party in a positive light. There are a lot of issues I personally have with the Democratic Party, especially as a black man. You vote for who you want to. Do your research, study, pray over it etc, you do you! Overall I am simply pointing out in this post what my personal experience was when discussing and dealing with politics during my time in Remnant Fellowship. Things have drastically changed over the past two years in regards to their...openness about politics. I will be watching this all very closely...

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

One of the Days’ grandchildren turned two and this is her cake ?

E6B93F2B-6451-48F1-B48F-F80B667B3B3C.jpeg

I wish I were 2 ?

I know this is beside the point and I am not trying to belittle it but I’m not going to lie, that’s an awesome ass cake. 

7 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

I know this is beside the point and I am not trying to belittle it but I’m not going to lie, that’s an awesome ass cake. 

It does look great. How sad to be told not to have any unless your stomach is growling, or to just stick your fork in a piece and lick the fork. :my_sad:

6 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

It does look great. How sad to be told not to have any unless your stomach is growling, or to just stick your fork in a piece and lick the fork. :my_sad:

But only half the fork. A full fork is crossing the line there *shakes finger*

1 hour ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

I was ostracized for my support for Gay marriage and gender equality, income equality and the like. This didn’t surprise me at the time because I knew that Religion or lack thereof, ties extremely close to politics. It still hurt at the time, seeing as I myself have an older brother who is gay and at the time till now, have MANY gay, lesbian and trans friends who I would gladly lay my neck on the railroad tracks fo

Is this why when asked they were evasive about political beliefs? 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Is this why when asked they were evasive about political beliefs? 

Precisely.

Remnant Fellowship is no stranger to the word “cult”. They clearly very aware of the weight the word “cult” has. I am sure they wouldn’t want to be known as the homophobic, transphobic and sexist cult, despite their claims of not caring what the “world” thinks. This is the most active, open and involved I’ve seen Gwen and her Remnant Fellowship in regards to politics. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gwen is encouraging the congregation to do the same.

RF leadership and a fair amount it’s members understand and acknowledge our country’s current political and social atmosphere to a certain point. By keeping their political and social beliefs/leanings to themselves and to a degree, open within their own echo chambered (religious, social and political) groups, it allows them to pat themselves in the back whilist masking their true nature.

3 hours ago, keen23 said:

Maybe it's just a fake cake- made of Styrofoam and just put out for display.

There are some extremely talented pastry chefs, bakers and cake decorators in RF. I can guarantee you that this is 100% real. 

Also forgive me if this was a joke and it went over my head, it’s been a long day for ya boy over here. 

2 hours ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

I wish I were 2 ?

It’s gorgeous! But it looks appropriate for a wedding not a two year old’s birthday! 

Gwen Shamblin’s daughter looks gravely ill and shame on everybody there being silent about it rather than getting her help. Gwen's daughter is a mother of 4 children that need her around. She has clearly broken under the pressure of being the daughter of Gwen Shamblin.

I am sure she is not the only one suffering in the congregation. People with children need to ask themselves if being this loyal to Gwen is worth it. Is it worth it that they’d rather be her obedient loyal follower than leave a cult with a harmful body image and eating mindset that could one day mess up their children. 

I hope no parent there has any child come down with a deadly eating disorder.

42 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

There are some extremely talented pastry chefs, bakers and cake decorators in the church. I can guarantee you that this is 100% real. 

Also forgive me if this was a joke and it went over my head, it’s been a long day for ya boy over here. 

I think it was a joke since RF is all about waiting for the growl and it’s possible no one could eat that cake since there might have been a lack of growls at the party. 

I’m sure this cake is real. Too bad only a few could probably enjoy it. 

40 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it was a joke since RF is all about waiting for the growl and it’s possible no one could eat that cake since there might have been a lack of growls at the party. 

I’m sure this cake is real. Too bad only a few could probably enjoy it. 

Hahahaha! Thanks for clearing that up. I’m in chuckle mode as I type ? 

To me, it seems really sadomasochistic for this cult to have tons of decadent pastries, cakes, and sweets presented on the tables while the congregation and children are forced to salivate and watch. Talk about the peer pressure of allowing everyone to look at it but only take 1-3 small bites. @JermajestyDuggar this cult sounds like it is up the alley of Abbie Halberstadt of MisForMama blog & instagram, doesn't it? She'd love these sadomasochistic ideas. 

Elizabeth has gotten so thin that I did not even see her in the group photo...

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Gwen Shamblin’s daughter looks gravely ill and shame on everybody there being silent about it rather than getting her help. Gwen's daughter is a mother of 4 children that need her around. She has clearly broken under the pressure of being the daughter of Gwen Shamblin.

I am sure she is not the only one suffering in the congregation. People with children need to ask themselves if being this loyal to Gwen is worth it. Is it worth it that they’d rather be her obedient loyal follower than leave a cult with a harmful body image and eating mindset that could one day mess up their children. 

I hope no parent there has any child come down with a deadly eating disorder.

Yep she looks like pictures of me when I was in inpatient treatment for anorexia and my blood results indicated my whole system was failing(ie naso gastric tube and consultant telling me I would die within the week if it continued). But what's awful is I had so much support and love to get better :were as I get the impression everyone around her is "admiring her disapline".

it's so hard when you are in the midst of illness to see your self realistically and I can t imagine how unhelpful waiting for the growl would be(clue I didn't get hungry a s my body had worked out there was no point I wasnt going to eat) starvation makes your stomach shrink and refeeding syndrome is a significant issue. 

Apologies if this is over sharing I don't normally but it's so awful to think of someone being where I was 5 years ago without massive levels of concern and expert help. I feel awful for noticing that in pics the members who don't appear to be  present as  anorexic often have bulimia cheeks ( having been an inpatient it's a very specific facial change caused by forced vomiting) 

9 minutes ago, byzant said:

Yep she looks like pictures of me when I was in inpatient treatment for anorexia and my blood results indicated my whole system was failing(ie fnaso gastric tube and consultant telling me I would did within the week if it continued). But what's awful is I had so much support and love to get better :where as I get the impression everyone around her is "admiring her disapline" it's so hard when you are in the midst of illness to see your self realistically and I can t imagine how unhelpful waiting for the growl would be(clue I didn't get hungry a s my body had worked out there was no point I wasnt going to eat) starvation makes your stomach shrink and refeeding syndrome is a significant issue. 

Apologies if this is over sharing I don't normally but it's so awful to think of someone being where I was 5 years ago without massive levels of concern and expert help. I feel awful for noticing that in pics the members who don't appear to be  present as  anorexic often have bulimia cheeks ( having been an inpatient it's a very specific facial change caused by forced vomiting) 

Yes, it is so depressing to realize that she is compelled to continue her unhealthy behavior because she knows that everyone around her "admires her discipline." I really, really, really hope she does not die. She truly looks like she could be on her deathbed and I am scared for her. Compared to pictures of one year ago, Elizabeth has lost an even more shocking amount of weight.It reminds me of images of Donatella Versace's daughter, Allegra when she battled her eating disorder. I wonder if the stress of her parents divorce and mother's remarriage has exacerbated this. Perhaps she feels even more pressure to maintain the thin image of being Gwen Shamblin's daughter. Elizabeth really needs to step down and focus on her health but she is probably worried that the church's image would suffer if she needed to do that.

19 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

To me, it seems really sadomasochistic for this cult to have tons of decadent pastries, cakes, and sweets presented on the tables while the congregation and children are forced to salivate and watch. Talk about the peer pressure of allowing everyone to look at it but only take 1-3 small bites. @JermajestyDuggar this cult sounds like it is up the alley of Abbie Halberstadt of MisForMama blog & instagram, doesn't it? She'd love these sadomasochistic ideas. 

It's also really eating disordered. I never baked so much or feed so many people as when I was acutely unwell. I would bake for hours many bring in stracher torte, biscuits, choux buns while not having eaten for days. 

Because all your energy and thoughts are about every depriving your self and food providing food for others becomes a compulsion. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived