IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

On 10/2/2018 at 6:17 PM, SJWaterford said:

So here is my response to RFhmmmmm.

Let’s meet. Anywhere, anytime so that you can get the full story. I even have easy to follow printouts of texts and emails for you to see. I can bring witnesses (teachers, friends, etc to establish the timeline).  But if you aren’t willing to do that, then shut up. Don’t you ever threaten me again you arrogant ass.  Your rant was half baked, your timeline should have started about 8 months earlier and your details made sure to leave out any details that would put my daughter in a negative light. Apparently you only got the 19 year old-my parents are assholes-version of the story. 

I'm still waiting for that invite to meet.........

On a lighter/heavier note.....I picked my Halloween costume and was working my way to fitting in a size zero dress but then I ate Five Guys and a cupcake last night so now I guess I'll have to rethink my costume. 

I'm just kidding. I would never be a size zero and don't aspire to be ever. However I really did eat the Five Guys and a cupcake. 

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, SJWaterford said:

I'm still waiting for that invite to meet.........

On a lighter/heavier note.....I picked my Halloween costume and was working my way to fitting in a size zero dress but then I ate Five Guys and a cupcake last night so now I guess I'll have to rethink my costume. 

I'm just kidding. I would never be a size zero and don't aspire to be ever. However I really did eat the Five Guys and a cupcake. 

Five Guys sounds good now even thought it’s absolutely terrible for me. Every time I eat there however, I feel like my heart is going to explode. It also doesn’t help that I add hot sauce to the burger and/or fries when I can. ?

8 hours ago, Blahblah said:

@SuperNova is Cody also really soft and floofy like cashmere? And completely insane?

8F5857CF-7E23-42B9-A435-38F8EF47E45C.thumb.jpeg.4699024adf0854082871d42a6e90155f.jpeg

Cody is super soft but only a little bit insane. He's a big sweetheart kitty and loves a warm lap more than anything.

I love the kitty pictures!  I want one so bad, but I'm making myself wait.  We just lost the Briefly beagle on July 30 and I need to wait a little while, but in the spring or thereabouts, I'm going to get my next pet.  Which will most likely be a cat.  My daughter adopted a precious orange tabby a month or so ago and her boyfriend already had a fluffy tuxedo cat so they have a full house.  I call them my grandkitties.  But I really like having animals around.

6 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I love the kitty pictures!  I want one so bad, but I'm making myself wait.  We just lost the Briefly beagle on July 30 and I need to wait a little while, but in the spring or thereabouts, I'm going to get my next pet.  Which will most likely be a cat.  My daughter adopted a precious orange tabby a month or so ago and her boyfriend already had a fluffy tuxedo cat so they have a full house.  I call them my grandkitties.  But I really like having animals around.

I’m sorry about you losing your beagle. Pet loss is hell. 

I offer my beagle for hugs and cuddles but she’ll lick you to death. On the plus side she does like to help with plumbing projects so she’ll come in handy around the compound. 

8EADA8DC-455F-4A7B-ABB6-65E834AC5224.jpeg

On 10/10/2018 at 12:42 PM, formergothardite said:

I would love to see their reaction if FJ members took up their offer to "come visit", showed up, announced they came from here and started asking questions. 

So they charge you to hear the word of God from Gwen? Oh RF members, that is a sign you have joined a cult!

:D

A family member recently let slip that for my upcoming birthday I will be whisked away to Nashville to see Jack White.

One of my first thoughts was if I should go troll RF (not really, RF borg! relax!) but I would go see some of their businesses, just because I like to give myself the heebie-jeebies.

Just a friendly reminder that we do not encourage anyone to seek out or make contact with any of the people discussed here.  We cannot control what people do on their own, but don't do it with the intent of reporting back here or associate FJ in any way with individual actions.  

I know the poster above me was kidding and this isn't directed at them, per se, but we like to pop a reminder up when people even joke about that so everyone reading knows FJ's official stance on that sort of thing.

Don't touch the poop!  :) 

23 hours ago, Kylolo said:

I’m sorry about you losing your beagle. Pet loss is hell. 

I offer my beagle for hugs and cuddles but she’ll lick you to death. On the plus side she does like to help with plumbing projects so she’ll come in handy around the compound. 

8EADA8DC-455F-4A7B-ABB6-65E834AC5224.jpeg

She's adorable!  I think we will need lots and lots of pets/animal companions around.  They can be the department of emotional support.

16 hours ago, akinom said:

Totally joining this cult! Looking forward to year-round gardening in Lebanon/New Zeeland.

Maybe Legolas (or his lookalike) will stop by for brownies and such---

See ya there!!

Your socks at the FJ compound will be safe courtesy of the Sock Thief (brown dog). The Pomeranian will be fluffy, demanding, and like Sheldon Cooper claim his spot on the couch.

Spoiler

20160910_084925.jpg

Spoiler

20170213_205948.jpg

2 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Your socks at the FJ compound will be safe courtesy of the Sock Thief (brown dog). The Pomeranian will be fluffy, demanding, and like Sheldon Cooper claim his spot on the couch.

Reveal hidden contents

20160910_084925.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20170213_205948.jpg

Mine is a sock thief, too. The can round them up twice as fast if they work together. 

C6F6B2DF-4D9E-4DC8-A970-1CC05E9E5A7B.jpeg

I'd rather have sock thieves than Dawg who steals bras and underwear.  Well he wears the bras or tries to sleep with his head in a cup.  Silly Dawg. 

6 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Um I think it also sounds an awful lot like someone we discuss in the politics thread...

I've heard of that doctor. Yes it does sound like Gwen and the combover a lot of people probably discuss in politics. Thank God I'm not charismatic or narcissistic.  I never have to worry about luring any of you all into a cult with my charm and ego. 

On 10/13/2018 at 9:24 AM, precious blessing said:

A family member recently let slip that for my upcoming birthday I will be whisked away to Nashville to see Jack White.

I spend quite a bit of time in Nashville (my home away from home), and I hope you have a great time!  ?   His storefront/studio, Third Man Records, is right downtown if you have time to visit.  Happy Birthday!

23 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Um I think it also sounds an awful lot like someone we discuss in the politics thread...

just 1 someone? so many in politics fit this bill to a tee! But of course, the Cheeto in chief is at the top.

• 2 weeks later...

She’s now “Gwen Shamblin Lara” on FB, complete with accompanying photos and gushing comments from her minions. 

2 minutes ago, Pandora Spocks said:

I am surprised that she is still using her ex husband's last name.

It’s part of her brand. It’s like when celebrities can’t change their last name when they get married. But they will sometimes tack their husband’s last name at the end. Like Pamela Anderson Lee. Now she’s back to Pamela Anderson but people would have been like “Who is Pamela Lee?” 

I get that. I kind of expected her to lose the name do as not to have any association with a *gasp* failed marriage. 

There is a missed opportunity for David here. When a couple I knew divorced, he stipulated that she couldn't use his last name anymore. Imagine if that had happened to Gwenzilla.

1 hour ago, Pandora Spocks said:

I kind of expected her to lose the name do as not to have any association with a *gasp* failed marriage.

Probably one reason is so she can continue to point out Shamblin Theater on the grounds of Lipscomb University.  She probably doesn't want to give up that sort of name recognition, although I don't know why LIpscomb would want to be associated with the cult of the holy diet.  Oh, yeah, money...  ?

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived