IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

@Nikedagain? You ought to make your headships some sort of sacrificial Kavanaugh catnip toy to annihilate. It might prove pleasingly cathartic :)

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feline/Canine headships!  Yes!

I'd like the beach at the foot of the snow covered mountain.  With a never-empty pot of coffee and box of chocolate.

I've been MIA for a few weeks and - wow!! I missed a shit storm! Literally. They even brought out their millionaire salesman leader to try to convince you all they weren't a cult. Whew. Dodged a bullet there. 

As for their group account I'm sure they had a WhatsApp group for it and it was probably only people in leadership positions involved. Which is also sad considering their weak defenses and laughable spelling and grammar. 

Over the two hours I spent catching up...it was like a train wreck, I just couldn't look away...I had several things I wanted to comment on. But at this point my mind is blown and I'm tired. So will catch you all later! 

Oh my I just got through all the threads and that was... quite the roller coaster. :wow:

And dang it, I ALWAYS miss when people stop by!! The last time I think I checked in on the Boyer thread like two days after Gabe made his first appearance. I wish there was some sort of alarm in my phone that would alert me when the carpet is being ruined :pb_lol:

5 hours ago, Briefly said:

Feline/Canine headships!  Yes!

I'd like the beach at the foot of the snow covered mountain.  With a never-empty pot of coffee and box of chocolate.

New Zealand maybe? 

And hot pot of coffee and/or other beverages as required.

8 hours ago, BeyondtheLookingGlass said:

t was probably only people in leadership positions involved.

If that is true, then that is super sad. Even just regular church members should be capable of answering basic questions about the church, but church leaders should be able to easily dive into a simple explanation of church doctrine, something they just straight up said they wouldn't do. Is it possible that even people leading in the church don't really understand church doctrine? 

I don't know what their real goal was. They said it was to provide facts for people who find the thread looking for the truth, but then they wouldn't actually provide facts about church beliefs. They just made posts with bunches of words that didn't say much. Did they actually think that this was going to work and people here would buy what they were selling and stop snarking? Do you think they realize they screwed up and are embarrassed by how they couldn't even answer simple questions? Was their real goal to try and derail the thread in hopes it would go away and they were just lying about wanting to spread the truth?

I think they put too much faith in their ability to "Love bomb"/brainwash people into the cult in person. They seemed to say "Come see for yourself" a LOT. They just want to get people through the door so members can shine at them.

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Do you think they realize they screwed up and are embarrassed by how they couldn't even answer simple questions? Was their real goal to try and derail the thread in hopes it would go away and they were just lying about wanting to spread the truth?

They're probably blind to the fact that they couldn't answer these questions. They think they are enticing you to come visit and "find the truth" so they can love bomb you. I know many of you were asking for links to sermons which they cannot provide because you have to PAY for a Weigh Down All Access account to hear any past sermons. And even the ones on All Access are monitored. They do not keep all of the talks or sermons on there and will take certain ones down if there is controversy over it or involved someone who has left the church. 

I would love to see their reaction if FJ members took up their offer to "come visit", showed up, announced they came from here and started asking questions. 

So they charge you to hear the word of God from Gwen? Oh RF members, that is a sign you have joined a cult!

I showed my evangelical friend the Remnant website and told her I was shocked that a church like this existed. She looked through it and said Gwen was scary. She messaged me later to make sure I was just looking it up and not trying to join myself LOL ?.

I wonder if Gwen grew up struggling with body image issues and has placed her own insecurities into this ministry. Gwen looked even thinner on her wedding day. In fact, when Gwen began this ministry in the 90s, she was at a healthy, thin weight. However, Gwen is severely underweight today.

I wonder why RF endorses being underweight? Being severely underweight is not healthy and can cause health issues, similar to how being overweight can as well. One is not worse than the other. I’m not sure God would endorse people to starve themselves to an unhealthy weight. I find this very ironic. Gwen and Elizabeth are not simply “skinny” but very underweight. 

Question for RF: If RF were truly about being healthy, then the members and Leader Gwen would be at healthy sizes, since God wants us to try to be healthy, correct? Why is Leader Gwen and certain RF members at an unhealthy weight then? I want RF to please answer this question for me... Please help me out here.

4 hours ago, DaisyD said:

I think they put too much faith in their ability to "Love bomb"/brainwash people into the cult in person. They seemed to say "Come see for yourself" a LOT. They just want to get people through the door so members can shine at them.

I had the impression they mistook the FJ thread for a place actual seekers would be likely to read, who were curious about RF and deciding if they wanted to get involved.  Perhaps at some point they became aware of how distinctly this is NOT that...

7 minutes ago, Crooked.Stick said:

@Nikedagain? (I don’t know how to tag you). My headship wanted me to say hi to your your headship! They are clearly related.?

6D9CD139-9261-4C09-ACEE-7E0AFC453914.jpeg

OMG! They are!! Hey there you little cute cutie pie!! Boop!

This FJ cult needs to be better organized! I need a commune, stat. How else can I live with tons of other people’s animals? I must pet and cuddle them all. ? ??

(I’ll need to be on the opposite side, as far away as possible, from the birds though. :pb_redface:)

On 10/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, Ozlsn said:

New Zealand maybe? 

And hot pot of coffee and/or other beverages as required.

This page was the last thing I read before FINALLY going to bed yesterday and it was obviously a few hours too late, as when I read this I thought "FUCK OFF FUNDIES!!11!!" and then once I was trying to sleep went "oops, no, this is FJ-cult HQ we're talking about - YES PLEASE come here!" 

11 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

This page was the last thing I read before FINALLY going to bed yesterday and it was obviously a few hours too late, as when I read this I thought "FUCK OFF FUNDIES!!11!!" and then once I was trying to sleep went "oops, no, this is FJ-cult HQ we're talking about - YES PLEASE come here!" 

Lol - i was just trying to think of somewhere with snow and beaches in reasonably close proximity and NZ was the one that sprang to mind! 

16 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I just caught up. What. The. Fuck.

This was me last night. I stayed up to the wee hours catching up. It was like a roller coaster ride. I do feel for these people who are so sucked in they can't even make a post on their own. It had to be a collective "we". Imagine being that brainwashed that you can speak on your own.

I wonder how the conversation with Gweney went after they were banned?  Was there bowing and scraping? Yelling?  Did they use the weird ‘we’ speak,  ‘We have shamed ourself with failure Lady Prophetess’ :worship:?  Did they solemnly sware they didn’t talk about the bump-it?   

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived