IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 3: Predicted 9/11 After CNN

DaisyD

FJ is the best cult I have personally joined! 

We are a super shitty cult. Members are allowed to leave and return at will, and disagreement is encouraged. I mean, other than thinking Luna is best technical cat in all the lands. No one is allowed to disagree with that. :-p

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

We are a super shitty cult.

No! That makes it the best! I wish all cults were this great. 

RF folks, join the cult of FJ, you will actually get to eat the chip, not just lick it. You will get shunned if you have multiple people on one account, though. So remember that. 

27 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

No! That makes it the best! I wish all cults were this great. 

RF folks, join the cult of FJ, you will actually get to eat the chip, not just lick it. You will get shunned if you have multiple people on one account, though. So remember that. 

I like the FJ cult wayyyy better than my previous one ? thanks for welcoming me and @RFSurvivor_2

40 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I mean, other than thinking Luna is best technical cat in all the lands.

Idk how she got that designation...she types worse than I do.  :) 

47 minutes ago, Destiny said:

We are a super shitty cult. Members are allowed to leave and return at will, and disagreement is encouraged. I mean, other than thinking Luna is best technical cat in all the lands. No one is allowed to disagree with that. ?

All hail Luna the Technical Cat, first in her name, ruler of the many Forum realms, vanquisher of bugs - both winged and electronic. Long may she reign.

2 hours ago, Casserole said:

I haven't looked at her teachings, but are vitamins/minerals/supplements allowed? Or does she prefer her followers completely devoid and deficient in all nutrients? 

At one point (not sure if it is still the same since I left years ago), vitamins were discouraged because she (Gwen) was unsure how the body would react to multivitamins in the long term. ? it was thought that multivitamins were overloading the body with way to many nutrients and hat those nutrients could be obtained through food. 

22 minutes ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

At one point (not sure if it is still the same since I left years ago), vitamins were discouraged because she (Gwen) was unsure how the body would react to multivitamins in the long term. ? it was thought that multivitamins were overloading the body with way to many nutrients and hat those nutrients could be obtained through food. 

thanks for the response! I (shockingly) agree with Gwen in food being the best form of vitamins and minerals, but you would actually have to eat and digest the food to get the benefits lol A lick or nibble ain't gonna do it. 

Idk how she got that designation...she types worse than I do.  [emoji4] 

If she doesn’t supervise upgrades they are an utter shitshow. See also: the disaster that was the last one. Her supervision is vital to the projects.
All hail Luna the Technical Cat, first in her name, ruler of the many Forum realms, vanquisher of bugs - both winged and electronic. Long may she reign.

I read this and laughed out loud so hard that they were looking at me like I was a crazy person in the checkout line at the grocery store.

3 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

So, is this cult member(s) saying FJ is a cult? I thought we were a hive vagina. Or @Curious‘ minions.

Oh yes we are a cult! @Curious founded it somewhere in Poop threads. Btw fyi we are supposed to address her as Transcendent Fluffy Bunny.

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Is it wrong that I am strongly considering taking this and framing it for my office wall?

I haven't followed this particular nutcase until someone mentioned elsewhere that members were showing up here. Would a kind Sis or Bro be able to direct me to somewhere that clarifies the abused child/parents in prison/cult support dealio? That would be much appreciated. 

Also: Holy shit, this is a weird-ass thread! 

22 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

I haven't followed this particular nutcase until someone mentioned elsewhere that members were showing up here. Would a kind Sis or Bro be able to direct me to somewhere that clarifies the abused child/parents in prison/cult support dealio? That would be much appreciated. 

Also: Holy shit, this is a weird-ass thread! 

This article is about the rejected appeal but recaps quickly the whole case.

1 hour ago, Casserole said:

thanks for the response! I (shockingly) agree with Gwen in food being the best form of vitamins and minerals, but you would actually have to eat and digest the food to get the benefits lol A lick or nibble ain't gonna do it. 

Absolutely! I also agree with her on that one.. however a few bites here and there isn’t going to be sufficient. 

Which reminds me.. those who are labeled as “strugglers” are forced to have an “accountability partner”—usually a member of leadership or other stronger member—and are required to report everything eaten that day.. as in something like half a hamburger, # fries, drink, etc. They were often forced to be in a specific weigh down class together and it was labeled “the strugglers class”. 

Regardless of whether a member ember is overweight or not, all members are expected to remain in classes consistently (because it will help you to stay focused on God and learn more about God ?). 

Oh yeah, and to add the the crazy cult status.. there is a document/artsy parchment thing that has the names of all of the original members. As of years ago when I was a member, anyone whose name was on that document and was no longer a member had their name burned out of the document. Literally burned out. I always wondered why there were holes in it.. It bothered me when I realized that it was where names had been. 

26 minutes ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

Oh yeah, and to add the the crazy cult status.. there is a document/artsy parchment thing that has the names of all of the original members. As of years ago when I was a member, anyone whose name was on that document and was no longer a member had their name burned out of the document. Literally burned out. I always wondered why there were holes in it.. It bothered me when I realized that it was where names had been. 

Shades of the Black family tree tapestry. Yikes. 

24 minutes ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

and to add the the crazy cult status.. there is a document/artsy parchment thing that has the names of all of the original members. As of years ago when I was a member, anyone whose name was on that document and was no longer a member had their name burned out of the document. Literally burned out. I always wondered why there were holes in it.. It bothered me when I realized that it was where names had been. 

If I knew less about RF I would be inclined to think you're exaggerating. But after they brought their crazy right  to our doorstep I'd honestly believe anything at this point. Somehow the picture of the Tri wizard tournament, travelling royalty tent makes this parchment burning seem quite plausible.

3 hours ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

Ok. That's it. What now? As a fellow woman who went to college for Nutrition Science.  Um, first year classes teach about vitamins.  Fat soluable vs. water soluble.  1st world eating vs. 3rd world. Did Gwen actually pay attention? I was taking nutrition classes at university 1993-96. She wasn't sure?!  She should eat, makes the brain work. This chick, in Yeezy knockoff rags, licking chips when she knows damn well how all this works.  I'd bet my money on brainwashing /give me your money techniques via malnutrition.  

ETA: yes, it is was taught that eating a balanced diet in a 1st world country means one does generally not need supplemental vitamins.  You just pee out what your body does not need.  The fat soluable vitamins can buildup and be harmful.  But, that would be extreme and not that easy to do. Taking a multi, unless you have a specific medical issue,  will do nothing harmful beyond your wallet.  

5 hours ago, Casserole said:

I haven't looked at her teachings, but are vitamins/minerals/supplements allowed? Or does she prefer her followers completely devoid and deficient in all nutrients? 

3 hours ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

3 hours ago, Casserole said:

So Gwen would change her tune on this occasionally. I remember what @RemnantSurvivor is talking about. At a much later date, I was also told when I was struggling to lose weight the WD way that I had enough excessive weight that I only needed to take a gummy vitamin or two if I didn't have a growl all day....  

2 minutes ago, RFsurvivor said:

So Gwen would change her tune on this occasionally. I remember what @RemnantSurvivor is talking about. At a much later date, I was also told when I was struggling to lose weight the WD way that I had enough excessive weight that I only needed to take a gummy vitamin or two if I didn't have a growl all day....  

I don't know if you would know this personal detail of other members but, how was their oral health?  She is setting people up for massive amounts of dental issues. Gummy vitamins offer little and promote tooth decay. They are filled with sugar and stick to your teeth for hours unless you brush, floss and rinse real well after.

2 hours ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

@RFsurvivor and I were just talking about this a few days ago.

I remember that document. I recall it was once located in "Solomon's Colonnade" (a long hallway section) in the main/Bentwood cult/"church", directly above a water fountain on the wall. I (being fairly new to the cult/"church" at the time) recall asking a leader what it was and why it was located there. The leader told me that the document was strategically placed there so that every member who walked through the "Colonnade" (hallway) had little to no choice but to look at it while passing by. He also stated that they put it up there intentionally as a (I vividly remember him saying this with a cold stare) "Reminder to the saints that unfaithfulness will never be forgotten". Those words sent chills down my spine at that moment. Its been 10 years and I still remember that moment in vivid detail. I don't think I ever will forget it.

They took it down a few years before @RFsurvivor and I left the cult. I believe it was about 25% burnt and should've been burned even more to reflect the member status at that time. Oh well. I bet there are a lot of new members who don't even know about that...

29 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

@RFsurvivor and I were just talking about this a few days ago.

I remember that document. I recall it was once located in "Solomon's Colonnade" (a long hallway section) in the main/Bentwood cult/"church", directly above a water fountain on the wall. I (being fairly new to the cult/"church" at the time) recall asking a leader what it was and why it was located there. The leader told me that the document was strategically placed there so that every member who walked through the "Colonnade" (hallway) had little to no choice but to look at it while passing by. He also stated that they put it up there intentionally as a (I vividly remember him saying this with a cold stare) "Reminder to the saints that unfaithfulness will never be forgotten". Those words sent chills down my spine at that moment. Its been 10 years and I still remember that moment in vivid detail. I don't think I ever will forget it.

A few years before @RFsurvivor and I left they took it down. It was about 25% burned and should've been burned even more to reflect the member status at that time. Oh well. I bet there are a lot of new members who don't even know about that...

Ugh. I have a funny feeling I know who that was. And they took it down?! I mean, I guess it makes sense.. cause at that point they wouldn’t want people to know how many had left? 

26 minutes ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

Ugh. I have a funny feeling I know who that was. And they took it down?! I mean, I guess it makes sense.. cause at that point they wouldn’t want people to know how many had left? 

Yep they took it down! My memory may be a bit fuzzy here but I believe they took it down relatively soon after you left or perhaps a year later (after a few more members left).

1 hour ago, Beermeet said:

I don't know if you would know this personal detail of other members but, how was their oral health?  She is setting people up for massive amounts of dental issues. Gummy vitamins offer little and promote tooth decay. They are filled with sugar and stick to your teeth for hours unless you brush, floss and rinse real well after.

To be honest, a vast majority of the members at RF have a excellent dental hygiene. I personally rarely encountered a member that had super bad breath. Needless to say, the jewelry worn by most of the women there weren't the only things that were pearly white. 

I still don't get why the foods that are mentioned are all junk or fast food.

I mean, I'm slowly losing a modest amount of weight (17 lbs down in the last 1-2 years, 3 lbs more to go, if I can sustain that and still feel good then perhaps another 5 next year, or maybe not), and I can definitely understand not eating more than a few fries or chips.  But where is the stuff TO eat?  Where are all the veggies?  The fruit in moderation?  The baked or roasted chicken or fish? Why is it all about three m&ms, and not a giant plate of roasted veggies AND THEN the three m&ms for a treat?

And licking chips?  Why not a few salted nuts so you get some healthy fats in there?  Besides, most people have to watch their salt intake.  I'm lucky enough to not need to, and I drizzle tamari on apple slices and hard-cooked egg halves just because I crave the saltiness...  But most folks shouldn't do that...  Grr...

6 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Oh yes we are a cult! @Curious founded it somewhere in Poop threads. Btw fyi we are supposed to address her as Transcendent Fluffy Bunny.

Oh Dear Dawg please don't make me look at those fangs again.

8 hours ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:
12 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

So, is this cult member(s) saying FJ is a cult? I thought we were a hive vagina. Or @Curious‘ minions.

I think I read the "cult of FJ" thread(s) in Poopistan, and I seem to recall that the lists of demands by potential members of the cult got pretty long and detailed. It sounded more like a wish list for a spa vacation than a cult! :pb_lol:

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived