IGNORED

Lori Alexander 55: God Frowns Upon Lying, Lori

Coconut Flan

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I could think when I read that Lori had taken care of her grandkids for four days was, shame on your son or daughter who allowed that!  Can you imagine what that must have been like for those poor kids to spend four days with that bitch and her enabler?  

God, those poor children. 

All I could think when I read that Lori had taken care of her grandkids for four days was, shame on your son or daughter who allowed that!  Can you imagine what that must have been like for those poor kids to spend four days with that bitch and her enabler?  
God, those poor children. 
I can only imagine what those poor kids were forced to eat or alternatively, go without. Because Lori can't be bothered catering to the needs of sinning children!

And the scary thing is, that's wouldn't be the worst thing to happen there. [emoji17]

1 hour ago, purjolok84 said:

And the scary thing is, that's wouldn't be the worst thing to happen there. 

You're right. Ken's method for correcting the fussy behavior of children is to tickle them until they stop fussing. His exact words were that he made sure they were "well tickled". He and Lori make me sick.

9 hours ago, Carol said:

All I could think when I read that Lori had taken care of her grandkids for four days was

I thought children weren't supposed to be away from their mother for ANY amount of time.  Nor have sleep overs, even with relatives.   Lori was all on board with the Michael Pearl method she posted a while ago.   Once again, saying one thing, doing another. 

Wow, Lori. Tudor? Really?

Also, I suspect she's giving her followers who are single mothers a recipe for never, ever marrying again. Describing marriage as a "solution" to a problem and telling them to insist on a man willing to let them stay home full time sounds like a recipe for singleness. And gives a good idea of what Lori values about marriage. Money. That's it. Doesn't matter if you love the guy, or even like him. If he's willing to let you stay home on his dime raising your kids with someone else, snatch him up. Just give him 10 minutes and some lube once in a while and be so submissive and air headed that maybe he'll be too busy working and taking care of you to think about what a bad deal he got.

If Ken wasn't such a douchewaffle I'd feel bad about the fact that he's married to a harridan who makes it very clear that she only married him for his money. But he was dumb enough to choose her, and mean enough to back up her ridiculousness, and hasn't had sense enough to dump her skinny butt, so I guess he's getting what he deserves.

40 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

She did it again in today's post! Spelled tutor as tudor!

And why is The Godly Mentor encouraging women to 'tudor' children, or run a daycare at home? Doesn't that help separate those children from their mothers? How can Lori suggest that women should help their sisters SIN by leaving their children in the care of OTHERS??!  It's almost like Lori doesn't love God, or His Perfect Ways.

Not to mention that after a few generations of homeschooling many mothers won't have enough education to 'tudor' children on any useful subject...

45 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

And why is The Godly Mentor encouraging women to 'tudor' children, or run a daycare at home? Doesn't that help separate those children from their mothers? How can Lori suggest that women should help their sisters SIN by leaving their children in the care of OTHERS??!  It's almost like Lori doesn't love God, or His Perfect Ways.

What makes her assume that moms want MORE kids to deal with? I love my kids, other kids (not related) I mostly tolerate. 

4 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

What makes her assume that moms want MORE kids to deal with? I love my kids, other kids (not related) I mostly tolerate. 

But God Lori doesn't give a rat's furry posterior what women want, it's all about what God Lori commands.  :pb_rollseyes:

But yeah, if a woman is popping kids out perhaps on a yearly basis if she follows Lori's crappy 'contraception is evil' belief, how the heck is she supposed to handle even more?  Maybe Lori has an answer?  *crickets* 

6 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I agree. Nobody wants me to be a long term day care! I am exhausted by toddlers and "why?" I like holding babies for a little bit but I love being able to tell my kids to go play and not have me entertain them. I like kids the older they get. :)

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I agree. Nobody wants me to be a long term day care! I am exhausted by toddlers and "why?" I like holding babies for a little bit but I love being able to tell my kids to go play and not have me entertain them. I like kids the older they get. :)

I used to tell my kids to go find something creative to do that did not involve bothering me. 

I liked my kids between birth and 3 months, when they'd stay where you left them. I didn't like them again until they left home. 

4 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I used to tell my kids to go find something creative to do that did not involve bothering me. 

I liked my kids between birth and 3 months, when they'd stay where you left them. I didn't like them again until they left home. 

I'm so happy I'm not the only one.......

I did daycare from my house for about 5 years.   You work from 5 am to after 7 every day.  Parents don't work 9 to 5, and if they do, they still commute - they work 8 hours, you work 10.  You don't get 'breaks' while the nanny holds the ones who cry.   You don't get sick days because that leaves several sets of parents not able to work.   You get paid crap, and they totally trash your house.  And your kids get neglected because someone else's baby is hungry and their two year old wants the toy she left at home and so will just scream and kick the wall instead.   You are totally tied down - you can't haul half a dozen littles to the kindergarten program or the store.    And then  I got a part time job, started paying for daycare myself and our standard of living rose dramatically.  Then I got a full time job and still had more time with my kids than I did when I did daycare.    Maybe some people can make good money at it, but....Lori has no idea what she's talking about.  As usual.   

3 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Screenshot_20180920-091103_Firefox.jpg

She fixed it.

Hi, Lori!  :greetings-wavingyellow:

:laughing-rolling:

2 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I love my kids fiercely, and I like them, too. But please oh please oh please keep other people's kids far away from me. 

4 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I'm "sensoring" that people "loath" it when it when people misspell "tudor"

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Describing marriage as a "solution" to a problem and telling them to insist on a man willing to let them stay home full time sounds like a recipe for singleness. And gives a good idea of what Lori values about marriage.

And how are women supposed to find these men? She acts like you just go to the store and pick one out.  How is the single mother supposed to find time and cultivate a relationship with a potential mate, fall in love, etc?   Oh wait....she didn't do that..she just picked Ken because he checked the right boxes. 

When I retire I’m going to become a Tudor to make money.  Not sure what the qualifications are for that but the Godly mentor told me I can.

On the other hand, to tutor you do need some education, but haven’t we been told that’s sinful?  

23 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

And how are women supposed to find these men? She acts like you just go to the store and pick one out.  How is the single mother supposed to find time and cultivate a relationship with a potential mate, fall in love, etc?   Oh wait....she didn't do that..she just picked Ken because he checked the right boxes. 

She found him in the evil evil college where she learned nothing memorable and tells other people not to go to.     And yes, as a widow with kids, she told me, before I was blocked, to run to church and have someone set me up there.    See  - she has a plan!   And that is - so - what I wanted to do right after I lost my husband and my kids lost their dad and none of us were thinking straight was to  go out on dates with men who really really liked kids....   ummmm..... how could that possibly go wrong? 

I asked my mom why Grandma didn't remarry after Grandpa died. Turns out that Grandpa was the love of Grandma's life. She didn't want to tarnish his memory by finding another man. Grandma was also supporting her father, who lived with them, and 3 small kids. She thought it would be pretty awkward "dating" (in the 1950's) with her situation.

I can't see the todoring (lol) thing going well with no college education. One, if you're going to tutor you should you get a certificate and training. Two, what parent is going to send their child to an adult tutor who doesn't have a college degree? I probably wouldn't but maybe I'm just prejudice. 

Lori, stop encouraging women to join MLM schemes. We all know that's what you mean by sell things from home. My Facebook feed is already full of enough people using family tragedies and illnesses (true story) to sell plexus. It's not stable income and extremely hard to do if they can't afford Internet and do not have a social network large enough and sympathetic enough to prey on. If  any of y'all are part of MLMs I'm sorry for my harshness but damn do they annoy me. 

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

When I retire I’m going to become a Tudor to make money.  Not sure what the qualifications are for that but the Godly mentor told me I can.

On the other hand, to tutor you do need some education, but haven’t we been told that’s sinful?  

I’m already retired but maybe I will come out of retirement to be a Tudor. I can alternate days being Anne of Cleves and Queen Elizabeth the 1st. People may not obey my commands and the outfits will definitely be less comfortable than yoga pants but with Lori as my guide I’m sure it will all work out.

10 minutes ago, Botkinetti said:

I’m already retired but maybe I will come out of retirement to be a Tudor. I can alternate days being Anne of Cleves and Queen Elizabeth the 1st. People may not obey my commands and the outfits will definitely be less comfortable than yoga pants but with Lori as my guide I’m sure it will all work out.

I was a bit surprised to see Lori in favour of Tudors.  I mean, I'm sure she wouldn't mind the odd beheading or burning at the stake, but the divorces!  The adultery!  The women ruling in their own right and giving orders to men!  And Mary Tudor was Catholic?  Is that the sort of thing you want your children to see in their own home?

I am thankful to be delivered from a heart set on being a Windsor.  Since I repented of being a Jezebel and I no longer feel compelled to say "what a lovely castle!"

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived