IGNORED

Faux News: Who Says the USA Doesn't Have State TV?

Destiny

Just now, fraurosena said:

:goldfish:

Queue the screeching about her first amendment rights.  

• I Agree 4

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well, yes. I agree, Ainsley. It was very odd, very strange, that Richard C. Shelby (R-Ala.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), John Hoeven (R-N.D.), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) and John Thune (R-S.D.), and Rep. Kay Granger (R-Tex.). went to Russia for a visit, and met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Well, yes. I agree, Ainsley. It was very odd, very strange, that Richard C. Shelby (R-Ala.), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), John Hoeven (R-N.D.), Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) and John Thune (R-S.D.), and Rep. Kay Granger (R-Tex.). went to Russia for a visit, and met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. 

Over the July 4th weekend, no less.  Shockingly, all the Russians the contingent spoke with denied knowing anything, ANYTHING at all, about Russian interference in US elections. 

• Upvote 5

What a disgusting piece of horse-shit. 

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 4

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

What a disgusting piece of horse-shit. 

I would agree, but I think that is an insult to horse shit.

• Haha 6

Fear not, Sarah Sanders is indestructible. Her shield of nondebunkability will hold. 

• Upvote 10

Fox Nation subscribers get a special video from Diamond and Silk every week:

:pb_confused:

• WTF 7

On 1/4/2019 at 12:25 AM, AmazonGrace said:

That's wrong, it's melted in a pot 

I've been keeping quiet, working on my inner hostility and clearing out all the toxic carp in my life. So I swing through Free Jinger, just to see what's been going on. And thank god I did. Because every time I've gotten high, I've done it wrong. Thank you, Fox News, for pointing this out. I can't wait to try melted pot.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

On 1/3/2019 at 6:01 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Fucker Carlson gets it: 

Hey Tuckypoo you are probably right. I can see you sobbing into your Zima because Hillary Clinton makes more money than you

• Upvote 4

Sure, Sean, give the presidunce this wonderful idea. I’m sure the Feds will be grateful. Will you also agree to no pay until the shutdown ends, in sympathy with those you just made go without for much longer? Yeah, I thought not. Bastard.

• Disgust 10

Fucker Carlson is quite overtly a white supremacist.

• Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

You mean like four of his children right?

• Upvote 11

Trump's mother was an immigrant and at least two of her children were born before she became an American citizen. 

• Upvote 8

On 1/7/2019 at 2:02 AM, fraurosena said:

Sure, Sean, give the presidunce this wonderful idea. I’m sure the Feds will be grateful. Will you also agree to no pay until the shutdown ends, in sympathy with those you just made go without for much longer? Yeah, I thought not. Bastard.

Hannity is encouraging Trump to keep the shut down going for two or more weeks, and  also accompanied Trump to the border, where he hung with the WH border messaging crew (Bill Shine and Kirstjen Nielson) rather than with the press pool; Hannity is now a de facto West Wing aide who is flogging Trump to declare a national emergency

We are officially in political "hold my beer and watch this" territory. 

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic