IGNORED

John David and Abbie Grace 4: Wedding Planning

Coconut Flan

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wedding was indeed in Ada & it was beautiful! I can promise you that the reception is still going on, so posting all the info was a total douche move by Pickles. All guests were asked to not post any pictures to social media until after the 14th. TLC was indeed filming, but there were no pauses for dress-fixing or anything like that. It was your typical baptist wedding.

Abbie’s dress was gorgeous! Sparkly, cap-sleeved, silver sequin belt. John David is obviously head-over-heels for her!

8 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

Sparkly, cap-sleeved,

This is exactly what I had imagined! 

9 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

The wedding was indeed in Ada & it was beautiful! I can promise you that the reception is still going on, so posting all the info was a total douche move by Pickles. All guests were asked to not post any pictures to social media until after the 14th. TLC was indeed filming, but there were no pauses for dress-fixing or anything like that. It was your typical baptist wedding.

Abbie’s dress was gorgeous! Sparkly, cap-sleeved, silver sequin belt. John David is obviously head-over-heels for her!

Thanks lovely Duggar friend. Are you needing to wait until the 14th before you answer more questions I'm sure people will ask here? And do you think the Duggars will wait until the 14th to post it on their social media? Wouldn't that be something, lol

Just now, BullyJBG said:

Thanks lovely Duggar friend. Are you needing to wait until the 14th before you answer more questions I'm sure people will ask here? And do you think the Duggars will wait until the 14th to post it on their social media? Wouldn't that be something, lol

I think they’ll release the first picture and article today, but I think they make them wait until the 14th because that is the day that they’ll release the 15 min episode on TLCgo. Remember when Jill posted the pictures of Josiah’s wedding and had to delete them and repost them when the episode came out?

It's a TALL ask for people to keep quiet for 11 days.  Perhaps for a magazine story? Or for another family member to announce something that would be obvious in photos/posts? 

Poor Pickles is going to burst. 

That dress (what I can see of it) is perfect for her and truly what I had envisioned. They both look sooo happy. 

You can’t see Abbie’s silver sequin belt in that picture. The bridemaids were in a rose gold or champagne color.

And that huge smile was plastered on JD’s face the whole time

ahhh they look so happy!

3 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

Is JD wearing a tux? But no tie?  And what's in his back pocket?  They look uber happy! 

Her hand ;)

2 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

Is JD wearing a tux? But no tie?  And what's in his back pocket?  They look uber happy! 

It might be a microphone battery pack. I hate when I notice those things. 

He looks like he’s been smiling all day long. 

Just now, artdecades said:

Poor John David, permanently red and sweaty. 

If I ever get married, I hope I look like JD in the photos. I mean obviously I’ll work to counteract the redness and sweatiness, but just so long as I am that happy too, I’d willingly take the whole package! 

They look really happy. Such a pretty dress from what I can see of it. Full article states something will be on TLCGo November 20th, full wedding special November 27th, and season 9 of Counting On will be in 2019.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/john-david-duggar-marries-abbie-grace-burnett-photo/

25 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

& it was beautiful!

Did you attend the wedding? 

The dress i pretty. They both look very happy.

Is jd wearing a white tie? Or no tie? Can’t tell

also, love Abbie’s dress! It has a pretty low cut for fundie standards and the cap sleeves are barely there. she still looks modest, but not pushing it. I think she looks gorgeous!

I like her bouquet. Lately brides seem to be carrying full bushes down the aisle. I’m glad Abbie isn’t. Peach and cream are a pretty combo. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived