IGNORED

John David and Abbie Grace 4: Wedding Planning

Coconut Flan

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

(unless Abbie didn't have ANY Duggars as bridesmaids, which would be hilarious and pretty cool).

Maybe that's why they got married in Oklahoma?  After all isn't it state law in Arkansas that all weddings must contain at least one Duggar bridesmaid?

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Maybe that's why they got married in Oklahoma?  After all isn't it state law in Arkansas that all weddings must contain at least one Duggar bridesmaid?

finally a bride with enough gumption to move the wedding. Oklahoma must be lovely. 

but think of all the plane fare - tlc must love them 

6 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

@BachelorToTheRapture  How you doing with all this? I mean your screen name and all. Just cking in, friend. ???

I think the rapture has occurred, my pup is cuddling and laying on my legs even when I'm yelling at the tv (football!). Normally he's afraid of loud noises and sudden movements,  so I think I made it to heaven, highly unexpected!!

does she care about them/ someone they consider a friend, or is she just someone to get a gift from? The sheer number of guests at these weddings make it clear not everyone can possibly be 'trustworthy'. They invite every fundie but the jrods. If I recall correctly, frozensmile is mildly curious about them, and not a close relative.

.ive been to some shitshow weddings just because I knew it was going to be a shitshow and could report back funny stuff to my friends. I'm not terribly bothered, personally. Nothing she said alarms me. 

12 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I can't imagine Jana wasn't a bridesmaid ... she's his twin I mean.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived