IGNORED

John David and Abbie Grace 4: Wedding Planning

Coconut Flan

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think John is at home with the kids. There’s a baby in that backseat. Who would it be if not Zoey?

its seems weird to me for Alyssa to go to a wedding with Zoey, not John, and then for Erin to drop off Brooklyn in Florida. How does that make sense?

But then again, I guess he does have a story up where he’s in his living room hanging out with just Allie, Lexi, and Brooklyn a day before people are going to a wedding in OK. I dunno. 

1 minute ago, habert said:

I don’t think John is at home with the kids. There’s a baby in that backseat. Who would it be if not Zoey?

its seems weird to me for Alyssa to go to a wedding with Zoey, not John, and then for Erin to drop off Brooklyn in Florida. How does that make sense?

But then again, I guess he does have a story up where he’s in his living room hanging out with just Allie, Lexi, and Brooklyn a day before people are going to a wedding in OK. I dunno. 

Zoey and Evy probably still nurse and can be a lap baby if you take a plane. But I agree that dropping off Brooklyn is weird. 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Zoey and Evy probably still nurse and can be a lap baby if you take a plane. But I agree that dropping off Brooklyn is weird. 

Yeah, you’re right. Plus I’m guessing the Burrnets are probably footing the wedding bill, or most of it, maybe they can’t really afford having 1000 attendees. 

I forget about TLC because I don’t watch lol. Lucky Abbie!! Scored a man with an income and a tv show to foot her wedding 

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m guessing Erin and Emily Ann Raynes will be doing the music if they went to the rehearsal. 

1AD39A09-E597-4E85-B0FF-1E7B41457DD6.jpeg

This is the modern fundie uniform. Pencil skirt, peplum top, loose curls, ankle boot heels. Bonus points for toes on show, so that Gothard can get his jollies. 

Alright folks, let’s just get this out of the way right now:

The Totally Accurate, in No Way Made Up, VelociRapture Guide to FJ Fundie Wedding Discussions -

- Someone will post information about the Church/ceremony/attire/bridal party/venue/food/reception/getaway vehicle/ etc. Example:

”Here are some photos showing off Abbie’s gown and veil!”

- There will be multiple comments that criticize John and Abbie for their wedding choices. Examples: 

“Ugh! ANOTHER modesty nightmare that isn’t altered to the exact specifications I feel are proper! How dare they commit such a crime against fashion!”

”Ugh! Abbie has such gorgeous hair and she decided on THAT monstrosity of a hairstyle?! What a waste!”

”She wore THOSE shoes with a gown like that?!”

”Her veil/hair is obscuring the details on the dress. WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY FAINTING SALTS?!”

- Other posters will chime in to compliment them. Examples:

“Maybe she didn’t want to show off every curve she has. She looks happy and confident and that’s all that matters.”

”That style of dress really compliments her figure!”

- Others will chime in to defend them, but will somehow piss off other posters. Examples:

”Not everyone wants to flash their boobs to the audience. Personally, I think strapless dresses are for hussies. What Abbie picked is timeless and lovely.”

”Cake and punch receptions are completely normal around here. Not everyone wants a snobby and elitist East coast wedding.”

”At least she’s wearing shoes, amirite?! Lol!”

”<Insert married Duggar woman here> GAINED EXACTLY ONE POUND IN HER FACE AND HER STOMACH LOOKS SLIGHTLY BIGGER THAN NORMAL!!! SHE JUST ATE A MASSIVE BURRITO, BUT I BET SHE’S TOTES PREGNANT!” 

There will be at least one skirmish that will turn into a massive debate/derailment. Nothing will be agreed upon by everyone, someone will get their feelings hurt, multiple jokes will be made, and we will once again agree to never again discuss multiple topics (only to forget immediately when the next wedding happens.)

7 minutes ago, adidas said:

I know this is BEC but isn’t the point of boots to keep your feet warm and dry? Why cut the toes out? 

Yeah, that's a look for a place that doesn't get snow! ?

13 hours ago, eveandadam said:

So, people, today is the big day! It's 8 a.m. here in central Europe. Two adults getting married, not teenagers, yayyy.

It's their wedding day ! I so forget - pictures 

For anyone who wants to play along (probably works best once the episode is aired, but still fun):

fjbingo2.png.a979d47dca9018251e9562bad6c5bc43.png

So my husband and I were out running errands and he got a business call from his customer, Wal Mart. Anyhow, we were in the carl, so my husband put him on speaker phone, and the guy proceeds to explain a problem he was having, and then he ends the call with, "I'm actually in a wedding today for my good friend"...it took every strength of my being not to scream out, is your friend JD Duggar!!!! LOL

Pickles just posted the full wedding invitation including the time and location of the ceremony and location of the reception. The wedding was at 2 p.m. and she posted 10 minutes ago and said, "The reception should be over so here is the full wedding invitation."

Seriously? I know Duggar receptions are short, but it's not even 4:30 in Oklahoma now. She really thinks with a 2 p.m. ceremony start time everyone's going to be completely cleared out of the reception location less than two hours after the wedding itself ended?

I really hope they don't get any creeps showing up there because of this. Pickles is such an absolute ass.

Maybe Pickles doesn't get invited to weddings, so she has no idea that 2.5 hours isn't enough time... 

Ada, OK is where my parents were living when I was born (though I was born in the hospital in Norman OK). It's also the birthplace of Blake Shelton.

I didn't realize until I looked it up just now what a small city it is.

Most ceremonies take at least an hour, then there are some photos - 2.5 hours in is usually when the canapés start to appear. At a non-Duggar wedding of course ;) 

2 hours ago, Informedresistance said:

Pickles just posted a picture of the getaway plane. 

061B81C0-EC95-4605-B294-B32FD1D0FFD6.png

So does that mean that someone who is not only at the wedding but close enough to be in the reception area ahead of time is sending Pickles pictures? It seems like that would narrow down the possibilities of who is "leaking."

Part of me really wants JD to wait a few moments after the minister says that he can kiss the bride and say “well I guess I was wrong I wasn’t a bachelor till the rapture” 

17 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

So does that mean that someone who is not only at the wedding but close enough to be in the reception area ahead of time is sending Pickles pictures? It seems like that would narrow down the possibilities of who is "leaking."

Nah. Probably just a plane spotter who knows the tail number is registered to Duggar Aviation and is parked at an airport somewhere near Ada. 

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

Nah. Probably just a plane spotter who knows the tail number is registered to Duggar Aviation and is parked at an airport somewhere near Ada. 

The picture looks like they're already setting up for the reception, though, and we know that the reception is in the hangar.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived