IGNORED

John David and Abbie Grace 4: Wedding Planning

Coconut Flan

Based on that weird color of brick and tagging herself in Pontotoc County, it’s likely they are getting married at Ada First Baptist Church tomorrow. It looks big enough to hold a large Duggar wedding. 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, people, today is the big day! It's 8 a.m. here in central Europe. Two adults getting married, not teenagers, yayyy.

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Based on that weird color of brick and tagging herself in Pontotoc County, it’s likely they are getting married at Ada First Baptist Church tomorrow. It looks big enough to hold a large Duggar wedding. 

Think that could definitely be the case. Also on the invite, the word before OK is very short, could be Ada. 

Also watching from Central Europe! Hopefully, we'll get to see some pictures before I go to bed tonight. Mostly looking forward to seeing her dress (hopefully without any horrible alterations for modesty) and her hair-do. Given her curly hair, I think she'll have an up-do of some sort, definitely no messy long strands for her! JD looks incredibly happy in all the couple pictures we've seen so far, so looking forward to seeing that today as well!

And of course the Rapture is happening today. Good luck, folks :pb_lol:

I also imagine her going with a pretty traditional dress. A-line, lace and 3/4 sleeves is my guess, with her hair in an up-do and a veil. 

I hope Abbie has enough real friends so that she doesn't have to litter her bridesmaids with Duggar sisters. 

I predict awkward first kisses and the Dillards trying to get clicks for their website with their "congratulations" 

Another watching from Central Europe! I'm pretty resigned that I won't see much today, I'm already going to be staying up all night for the midterm elections on Tuesday and I can't do that twice in one week--sorry Jabbie.

11 pm down under. I’ll miss all the fun or maybe I will wake up to it (hopefully) all my friends know I’m on stalker mode tomorrow lol. 

37 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I hope Abbie has enough real friends so that she doesn't have to litter her bridesmaids with Duggar sisters. 

I predict awkward first kisses and the Dillards trying to get clicks for their website with their "congratulations" 

She has 4 sisters to fill her side of the wedding party out. Plus two sisters in law she could add if she wanted to. She may only include Jana. I don’t really know who Abbie’s fundie friends are. 

Doesnt have much with wedding, but i was researching Instagram a bit ? and found out that Abbie has her own instagram account and its private. Its legit account followed by her brother. Good for Abbie. 

And of course by Duggar side its foolowed only by Jill ?

https://instagram.com/abbie___grace?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=161375zntw1u1

If this whole wedding comes and goes without any shenanigans like a pregnancy announcement or a new suspected courtship, I will eat my hat. They've all been way too quiet lately.

This is also the first wedding in a long time that isn't in Duggarland, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out and what kind of reception they have.

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m guessing Erin and Emily Ann Raynes will be doing the music if they went to the rehearsal. 

1AD39A09-E597-4E85-B0FF-1E7B41457DD6.jpeg

Interesting! John Webster posted pics of at least one of Erin’s kids with his, tagged “cousin time” @ erin, so I assumed they were all in Florida. Maybe the Webster’s are babysitting? (Did they fly to Florida first to dump the kids and then to Oklahoma? That seems crazy out of the way. So many logistical questions!)

13 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Interesting! John Webster posted pics of at least one of Erin’s kids with his, tagged “cousin time” @ erin, so I assumed they were all in Florida. Maybe the Webster’s are babysitting? (Did they fly to Florida first to dump the kids and then to Oklahoma? That seems crazy out of the way. So many logistical questions!)

Now I’m wondering if that was an old video John posted. It would be kind of weird to drop a 2 year old off many states away. It’s not like FL is on the way to OK from TN. I didn’t see Carson in the video. Just Brooklyn. 

2 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I think the Duggars are past the tshirt wedding dress. I imagine she will have a lot of lace and be a-line.

Her sister Charity had a pretty wedding dress. If we go by Burnett tastes then I think it most definitely won’t be a t shirt dress. But I don’t think it will be risqué either. I agree that it will probably be lace and a line. Maybe three quarter sleeve. 

I imagine JD is the type of guy that would think Abbie looks beautiful in a potato sack. I’m sure he will like whatever she chooses. 

I don’t know what style her dress will be, but I see her in lace. I hope the two of them are very happy together. 

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Now I’m wondering if that was an old video John posted. It would be kind of weird to drop a 2 year old off many states away. It’s not like FL is on the way to OK from TN. I didn’t see Carson in the video. Just Brooklyn. 

Doesn’t Chad’s family live in Oklahoma?  It wouldn’t make sense to drop kids off in Florida if they have family in Oklahoma...

I missed who was in the wedding party for JD, does anyone know?

5 minutes ago, TeaELSee said:

Doesn’t Chad’s family live in Oklahoma?  It wouldn’t make sense to drop kids off in Florida if they have family in Oklahoma...

I missed who was in the wedding party for JD, does anyone know?

That’s why I’m starting to think the video is old. Because it makes zero sense! But hey, sometimes fundies make zero sense.

21 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

@singsingsing Amy prefrence in how you want the het served of it comes to that?

I'm sure Jill has a great recipe I could use.

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

I just assumed both families were in OK for the wedding...is there a reason not to think that?

15 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

How did you all know the wedding is today??

Invite has been shown several times with November 3rd on it 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived