IGNORED

Priscilla and David 8: Destiny Faith is here

Coconut Flan

On 1/21/2019 at 5:51 PM, JMO said:

Did anyone else see the new IG and start laughing? Someone with the nickname of Pecan thief shouldn't post about how cute it is that their kids are "buying" acorns from the outdoors. Startin them young in their pecan ways!

At least the kiddos are buying instead of gleaning the acorns.  Who gets paid, the squirrels?

• Haha 6
  • Love 2

Davia is hands down my favorite fundie kid.

She probably won't escape but at least for now we can still hope for her.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

She can escape on that bike to parents who don’t steal from hardworking farmers who are smart enough to prioritize safety. Do the Pecans ever read here? I’ll post some CDC links about helmets if they do.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Me too! I'm hoping that Destiny will be just like her! It's looking promising! 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

I see a lot of Davia in little Destiny's faith. Especially around the eyes!

I'm quite surprised that David's brother looks so worldly. Do we know more about him? Is he also working for IBLP/ATI?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

I see a lot of Davia in little Destiny's faith. Especially around the eyes!

I'm quite surprised that David's brother looks so worldly. Do we know more about him? Is he also working for IBLP/ATI?

Both of his unmarried brothers are pretty handsome and worldly looking. Sam is really handsome by fundie standards. However all things we’ve seen indicate that they are still fully into the cult. I think Sam and Lydia will be the next two Wallers to marry. They are in their early to mid 20s. I don’t know who though. Probably a Wilkes or maybe even a Neely.

Here is a picture of the adult unmarried Wallers. His sisters all look alike and they all kind of look like Pris ?

E5B4DB0E-145A-4F88-95AD-EEDB05E23DA4.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

On 2/2/2019 at 8:06 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m seeing a little bit of Davia in Destiny’s face. 

D59D0608-A428-433B-92C4-5496458D4259.jpeg

I've been wondering why Davia and her brother squint.  Might they need to have their vision checked?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, gustava said:

I've been wondering why Davia and her brother squint.  Might they need to have their vision checked?

Me Keller squints when she smiles and I think she passed that trait onto Pris who does the same. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

If you get a chance, look at the Pecan family Instagram video of Davia making Destiny laugh by pretending to sneeze. Destiny is adorable. 

• Upvote 5

On 2/2/2019 at 12:53 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

I can’t even ride a bike with no training wheels 

Though I wish those kids were wearing helmets

I wish the kids were wearing helmets, too.  I know that a lot of old-timers grew up riding with no helmets, but more than a few of us were injured or died as a result.

FYI,  training wheels actually make it harder to really learn to ride a bike.  Kids get too dependent on them and they don't teach balance.  I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 8 or 9 or maybe even 10.  Once I did, though, you could not stop me.  I still have the bike (although it needs repairing) I got for my high school graduation 45 years ago.  It's a Peugeot Mixte 10 speed.  

• Upvote 9

I like the video of Davia making Destiny laugh. It’s funny that her voice is so much more mature than her mother’s. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Markie said:

I like the video of Davia making Destiny laugh. It’s funny that her voice is so much more mature than her mother’s. 

Voice conditioning will occur soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 7

Davia making Destiny laugh! 

Spoiler

7th anniversary for the Pecans. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Markie said:

Do they ever resemble one another. 

I just saw a faceswap of them and there was hardly any difference!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

The video of Davia and Destiny is the cutest. Davia seems to be a funny and confident little girl. I really hope that she can somehow manage to keep some of that spark and that her parents won't beat her into being a meek and quiet spirit. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

On 2/2/2019 at 6:36 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

She can escape on that bike to parents who don’t steal from hardworking farmers who are smart enough to prioritize safety. Do the Pecans ever read here? I’ll post some CDC links about helmets if they do.

Maybe they figure that a bit of massive head trauma will knock some of the independence and free thinking out of her. 

• Sad 5

13 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Maybe they figure that a bit of massive head trauma will knock some of the independence and free thinking out of her. 

Little Destiny might suffer her traumatic brain injury earlier and not have to wait for riding a bike without a helmet.  That damn Bumbo should be on the floor if she has to sit in it.  Physical therapists hate those things.  

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic