IGNORED

Priscilla and David 8: Destiny Faith is here

Coconut Flan

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just came here to post this but you beat me to it! I honestly thought it was a pregnancy announcement at first from the pose, which would be Courtney Rogers-level insanity and completely unexpected from the Wallers, so I was a little relieved that it's just them celebrating their 332-week anniversary. 

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Their actual anniversary is in a month. Why bother celebrating the month before? 

They did this last year and celebrated with a blooming onion. 9 months later..... Destiny.

4 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Destiny is learning her facial expressions from her big sister I see. I love those little stink faces. 

I was just thinking the same thing! 

The Pecanettes make adorable children and especially their girls seem really spunky. I hope they won't beat that out of them!

Destiny is really learning well from her big sister, in the spunky face department I love her 

Super glad they have her in a pink bumbo seat on a pink blanket.  Definitely don’t want her to get confused. 

Youd think for a group who is firmly in the boy/girl “gender” club, and who plans to have a ton of children, they’d have all neutral colored stuff.  (And yes I know boys wear pink, and my girls wear “Boy” clothes... but from THEIR perspective, colors seem to be important)

I hope that Pris and Pecan are so completely oblivious, that they don’t even realize when their kids are being sarcastic or facetious when they are older. They already seem to be pretty oblivious to their children’s stink faces. 

17 hours ago, ophelia said:

The Pecanettes make adorable children and especially their girls seem really spunky. I hope they won't beat that out of them!

I don't get any sort of beater vibe from them (but who knows).  I suspect that they're both unusually patient and would be willing to lecture a child incessantly, though.

I don't pay much attention to the Wallers (unless it is big breaking news about the downfall of the organization David works for) but I saw the post about giving addiction book to the neighbors. That deserves a big "WTF?!?"! 

I didn't know Mike Keller was published. He has 4 books (that I could find) and the years behind the titles are the years they were published. He also publishes them under Mike and Michael. 

Breaking the Bondage of Addictions: Uncontrollable anger, drug/alcohol, irrational thinking, sexual sins (2000)

He Promised: Jesus Christ is Coming Back (2012)

When Tragedy Hits You (2000)

15 Commands of the Lord Jesus Christ (2005)

The books are all inexpensive. Who is taking one for the team go and purchase them all and give them reviews on here? (Not me- I purchased, read & reviewed each chapter of "The Power of a Transformed Wife" by Lori Alexander.)

I will celebrate the 86th monthiversary with Mr. Scrabblemaster in a couple of days! Ha! I beat them by three months! Although we are not married but that's the monthiversary of our first kiss, and so it is for them. For them this means we are living in sin since 86 months. 

Who the *Insert swearword* cares????

I had to use the calender and a calculator to know the actual months. I guess they know theirs by heart.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:15 PM, Dandruff said:

I don't get any sort of beater vibe from them (but who knows).  I suspect that they're both unusually patient and would be willing to lecture a child incessantly, though.

I get that feeling too, especially Priscilla. 

35 minutes ago, Scrabblemaster said:

I will celebrate the 86th monthiversary with Mr. Scrabblemaster in a couple of days! Ha! I beat them by three months! Although we are not married but that's the monthiversary of our first kiss, and so it is for them. For them this means we are living in sin since 86 months. 

Who the *Insert swearword* cares????

I had to use the calender and a calculator to know the actual months. I guess they know theirs by heart.

Should Mr. Jermajesty and I celebrate our 111 month anniversary this month? It is an interesting number. Nah. I’ll just wait for our 10 year anniversary in October like normal people. 

Maybe quivverful fundies are good at calculating month anniversaries thanks to their obsessive fertility tracking.

2 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Maybe quivverful fundies are good at calculating month anniversaries thanks to their obsessive fertility tracking.

Well yes, that makes 83 eggs released by Priscilla's womb. Well I guess more in the 40-50 range since she was pregnant 36 of those months and breastfeeding may have saved her a few more eggs. 

So many eggs, and yet only 4 kids. What slackers :pb_lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else see the new IG and start laughing? Someone with the nickname of Pecan thief shouldn't post about how cute it is that their kids are "buying" acorns from the outdoors. Startin them young in their pecan ways!

The 17th of this month we celebrated our 256 monthiversary. Yes, from first kiss to now. 

• 2 weeks later...

They posted a video of Davia riding a bike without training wheels. My 6 year old can't even do that yet. She has such a spark in her. I hope it’s never stamped out. 

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:21 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

What do you get a fundie couple for their 83 month anniversary? Paper? Gold? Pecans?

2CA6AD16-639C-45C6-AAAB-54CADAD8F567.jpeg

some condoms and BC.

14 hours ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

some condoms and BC.

in their case - a blooming onion and another picture in which they look like siblings.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived